• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy What's West of Westeros?

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ

Juniper Stark thought her adventuring was over when the long battle her family endured ended with her oldest sister and younger brother on thrones and her older brother venturing into the wilds. But when her twin mentioned that she was hailing a ship and sailing the seas to discover what was west of Westeros, Juniper knew her sister wasn't going without her. As such, Juniper and Arya boarded a ship and headed west. They sailed for several months, not discovering much land on their journey. One evening a storm came upon them suddenly and Juniper was thrown over the side, later waking up on a sandy shore of a place she has never seen before. Lost in the wild and unsure of her sisters location or health, Juniper ventures forth with nothing but a dagger for protection.

__ocean_divider_1___f2u_page_decor___by_lleafeons_daqn4mo-fullview.png

Hello! I'm back again with another plot! Ideally, I would like for this plot to be a Game of Thrones/The Witcher 3 cross-over, with myself playing Juniper. That being said, I am also open to brain-storming a world together, provided I can still use Juniper.

~ 18+ only please. It's nothing against the younger roleplayers, it's just a personal preference.

~ What type of character you play is up to you! You could play a Witcher, another being from a different species, or a character of your own design! For this pairing, MxF or FxF would work just fine.

~ I'm not asking for a novel for each response, but I do expect good grammar and punctuation and at least one paragraph (6-7 sentences).

~ My timezone is CST and I'm online pretty frequently since I'm taking online classes.

~ Romance is optional. I generally prefer it, but I understand it's not every's cup of tea.

~ I can roleplay here through PM's or on Discord.

~ Not Ghost-Friendly. Please tell me if you no longer wish to continue. I understand life happens and interest is lost, but it bums me out to hop on and discover my partner has left the discussion suddenly without a word. I won't be upset if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore, I promise.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back