Whats up Hammies?

Ehop22

My names Eric but my ONLINE persona/Handle is Ehop22. Im a huge Rp freak back when i was a teen in AOL chat based Rp, moving slowly from that to MMO's I.E The first real MMO i ever played was SWTOR, Moving from that to Tera, Dayz rp, Arma Rp, etc etc, lost intrest in rping in all of those because the RP was weaken. I was on ESO for a while (elder Scrolls Online) But then my baby came out BLACKDESERT which i am currently inthrawled in, THO the RP element is HEAVY there is much to be desired in that game, hell, if ESO merged there Clothing system, separate armor, Crafting system and all there EMOTES Blackdesert would be damn near PERFECT, granted Black Desert is a trickle down, Meaning there Releasing content over time for free. (for the NA people atleast, where just about to get blader and plum classes) lol. Nah but I WILL LITERAL BUY an mmo based on the fact that the potential for RP is high. MESSAGE ME RP WITH ME!!!

I AM DOWN TO RP ON ANYTHING ANYTIME I AM ONLINE PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE....i dont bite...HARD O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel. You can call me Kes for short if you'd like. I'm a big Skyrim fanatic. I named my sugar gliders Vex and Astrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back