Chitchat What was your favorite food in childhood, and what is it now?

GraySkyl

I'm always interested in how taste can change through time. Did yours change as well, or is your favorite food from childhood still your favorite food today? Is your current favorite maybe even something you absolutely hated as a child?

Macaroni and Cheese

From childhood until now

Kraft changed their recipe, wont have it anymore. If i get boxed it's Mac-A-Roni brand. Otherwise I just make it home made myself.

Mac And Cheese Help GIF

Box mac and cheese is such a mysterious concept to me as a non-American. For the longest time growing up I always thought it was something that only existed in movies. I think nowadys you can buy it here, and maybe you could back in my childhood, but I certainly never seen it back then. I do love Mac and Cheese though and one day I will try the boxed version I'm 100% sure

Box mac and cheese is such a mysterious concept to me as a non-American. For the longest time growing up I always thought it was something that only existed in movies. I think nowadys you can buy it here, and maybe you could back in my childhood, but I certainly never seen it back then. I do love Mac and Cheese though and one day I will try the boxed version I'm 100% sure
Box is definitely never as good as homemade, but it works for something quick and easy to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back