• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings | what up | | open |

MarsRover

there is no future, there is no past
heeeeeey!
alright, so i'm looking for rp partners for some relatively chill, low-key rping! i'm not always able to reply immediately/everyday, so i need somebody to be chill with that -- we can still talk ooc, but sometimes i can't currently post ic things. oh, and i'll probably be using various versions of my ocs. hmu if you wanna discuss!
things about me:
  • my name is mars
  • i use they/them/their pronouns
  • i'm 20 and canadian
  • i'm honestly cool with chat-style or literate!
things i'm looking for:
  • a nice pal that's chill and wants 2 be friends tbh
  • also i would prefer if you're 18 or older
things i'm interested in:
  • slice of life/realistic is like one of my fav genres tbh!
  • not suuuuper into fantasy/dystopian/horror genres because i'm trying to expand my writing style past those, but those are still ok!
  • romance is cool! lgbtq+, str8, whateva!
  • aus can be fun sometimes
  • tbh i don't have any set ideas bc i would like to brainstorm with you/develop as we go
things i'm NOT interested in:
  • fandom rping (aka using already-established characters/people instead of ocs)
  • anything that goes against rpnation's rules
  • face claims that are from anime/manga -- sorry!
ok thank u love u bye!

some additions
cravings:
  • anything for the Aesthetique (let's be self-indulgent tbh)
  • troubled youth/bad x bad/bad x good
  • slow burn !!!
lyrical prompts:
  • "i've had a rough night / let's get drunk in your bedroom / and have a smoke in your window", "i wanna make it my business / i wanna tolerate drunk you, honey / i wanna make it my problem" -- business, catfish and the bottlemen
  • "i've got more wit, a better kiss / a hotter touch, a better fuck / than any boy you'll ever meet / sweetie, you had me" -- lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off, panic! at the disco (exes, maybe?)
  • "i've been dancin' on top of cars and stumblin' out of bars / i follow you through the dark, can't get enough", "and you're makin' the typical me break my typical rules / it's true, i'm a sucker for you" -- sucker, jonas brothers
  • "to be young and in love in new york city / to not know who i am but still know that i'm good long as you're here with me / to be drunk and in love in new york city / midnight into morning coffee, burning through the hours talking" -- i like me better, lauv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back