WHAT THE FUCK, MEGAN. [New Dawn in the North]

Hanat-Osul

Elder Member
Oh, I see how it is!  "You spend too much time on the forums, silly!  It's silly to care about your ranks and ratings!  Silly, silly, silly!"

Says she, who SHAMELESSLY SHILLS FOR HER HUSBAND'S CHARMS.

Ha!  I spit in disgust.  Ptu!

Firstly: BLEEEEEEESSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Secondly: You do not give it to me the way that Drew does and I highly doubt you ever will. I only rated his because he bugged me about it and it only sounds like I'm shilling because in order for me to compensate for it feeling weird rating his stuff anyways when I can just tell him what I think I just worded it as objectively as possible. If I went around just making inside comments as rates for all you guys it wouldn't make very much sense, especially to others who were reading the ratings who didn't know us.

Thirdly: I started rating all your shit and I will finish tomorrow when I have the time. Does that appease you darling?

Secondly: You do not give it to me the way that Drew does and I highly doubt you ever will.
Was that STRICTLY necessary?  I mean, everybody knows what would happen if I so much as looked at you the wrong way: Drucifer would leap across the room and deliver a FLAMING HELL-BOW to me face, and I would explode.  Then somebody would have to buy a shitload of carpet cleaner, 'cause goddamn, I got a lot of guts, dude.  God DAMN.

I'm glad that FLAMING HELL-BOW has become a part of our common parlance.  I'm a big supporter of that.  So big, in fact, that one of these days I'm going to stat an Infernal brawler whose fighting style incorporates elements of muy thai.

I'm glad that FLAMING HELL-BOW has become a part of our common parlance.  I'm a big supporter of that.  So big' date=' in fact, that one of these days I'm going to stat an Infernal brawler whose fighting style incorporates elements of muy thai.[/quote']
I saw ong-bak last weekend, and DAMN that shit is nasty.

11 posts! go me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back