• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐š†๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚ ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐š†๐™ป๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ โ•ฐโ”ˆ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง

mother of sorrows

๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ป, ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
well hello, hi! if you guys have any thoughts or questions, feel free to drop them here!
bf13e0850facfca6f75c5c00aa1f8071.jpg

If anyone wants to play one of Christopher's kids I'm open to collaborate on how their relationship with their cheating father is. I imagine them being aged between 20-30 years.

hello hello!

i am still ruminating on my character for now, but i have thought about possibly making mrs marcilleโ€™s favourite angel child, as it feels kind of appropriate for what i had in mind. i was thinking either 1. making a luthier who inherited his masterโ€™s relatively successful lutherie company (as thereโ€ฆ arenโ€™t many in north america) or 2. straight up making him a well known violinist / cellist player in the world of classical music.

i also really loved the you write your musesโ€™ bios โ€“ i am thinking of using a similar style for mine if you donโ€™t mind! i was feeling very inspired!!! mother of sorrows mother of sorrows

let me know what you guys think! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

vaipiano vaipiano yes that is totally fine, go ahead! ^^ i'd love to see that character concept, it sounds pretty interesting already! a luthier you say...

So realistic face claims....can we use realistic art or do you absolutely want it to be a real person? Cause I have a fc but I'm like, 90% sure it's AI

FireMaiden FireMaiden that's totally up to you - i know AI can be pretty complex regarding it's sourcing and stuff, so that's really for you to decide whether you want to use it or not! ^^ i've been a victim of falling for AI faceclaims on pinterest so ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜” i swear its everywhere

FireMaiden FireMaiden that's totally up to you - i know AI can be pretty complex regarding it's sourcing and stuff, so that's really for you to decide whether you want to use it or not! ^^ i've been a victim of falling for AI faceclaims on pinterest so ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜” i swear its everywhere
Oh I know, it's awful. In the very least you don't have to credit anyone lol.. I'm gonna use it cause it's so hard finding a plus size FC

Thinking about bringing in a lawyer who is sooo over thisโ€ฆ

Sear Sear he can officiate.... the wedding between me and him ๐Ÿ˜ผ

posted up the initial info for my girlboss... if anyone wants to perhapth plot being her spouse...

hi hi!! i'm thinking of making a sort of estranged child of marcille's, perhaps one of her younger children who left home pretty young if that's okay?

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki yes yes that is totally okay! id love to see that, esp a dynamic w the other kids!

i will work on my muse this weekend! iโ€™ve been so busy this week but i will make time for this (:

i would love to play the eldest daughter.

i'm thinking she should be a couple of years younger than christopher, and once upon a time, it may have been them against the world. with time comes experience, and experience change, and while christopher grew up, his sister refused to.

if that's fine with misty gray, of course (i would tag them or whatever the term is here if i knew how, but i can't seem to find a tutorial on that)

i would love to play the eldest daughter.

i'm thinking she should be a couple of years younger than christopher, and once upon a time, it may have been them against the world. with time comes experience, and experience change, and while christopher grew up, his sister refused to.

if that's fine with misty gray, of course (i would tag them or whatever the term is here if i knew how, but i can't seem to find a tutorial on that)
That's fine with me! ๐Ÿ™‚

If you just use "@" and start typing the member's name it should bring them up in a dropdown list for you to select the member you're tagging.

bonesapphic bonesapphic

bonesapphic bonesapphic that is totally fine with me, too! < 3 i'd love to see her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back