• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What if I'm what you're looking for? 😼

sap

local silly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Sorry this is so long, I hope it's worth it tho 😔

About me

I'm 21 and go by she/her. I'm very chill and love to chat OOC:)
I hope to find someone who's also 18+ and likes to yap!

I also am very open, so tell me if you want to change something about our roleplay. I hardly get offended, so just tell me! It's better than ghosting anyway:)

I usually rp on Discord, but feel free to suggest another platform!

Literacy

I usually mirror my partner, but I'm on the semi-lit/adv. lit side. It depends on many factors (such as how much I'm to work with, how interesting the scene is, my motivation).

I'm down to RP in English, Portuguese and Italian.

How active am I?

I'd say I'm pretty active. I study and work so I might not be there at times, but there are many times I may spend the whole day rping. Even on the days I'm busy I can usually reply at least once or twice (depending on how long my reply has to be).

I'm also fine with "texting roleplays" (=text as our characters). I find them very amusing and funny. I like being silly in them LMAO. I also usually make texting channels in literate roleplays too for completion and as a plot device.

I honestly prefer an interesting rp made of shorter responses rather than a slow one made of novella.

Genre

I love love looove romance. Especially when I'm able to write a love story that feels genuine and well-built. That's why I enjoy playing multiple characters and joining group rps (which I'm also open to, feel free to invite me!), it allows us not to pick a couple beforehand and let it develop naturally.:)

I also love love looooooove drama. My rps need to have something going on in them. We can create a literal telenovela by me, I don't mind. Roleplays are supposed to be fun and entertaining, so don't fear suggesting anything!!

I really like thrillers too. My go to plot are usually serial killer ones. Trauma-bonding is my main device to make characters get closer 😭😭

I really enjoy having subplots too. And I like to make the protagonists suffer a bit (or a lot) for the plot. I'm a little evil if you leave the plot up to me but I swear it's for our (or my hehe) entertainment 🥺

I love AUs too.

I'm picky with some genres such as: fantasy (it usually requires a lot of world-building which isn't my cup of tea), historical (usually historical plots aren't appealing to me, but yours may be!), cyperpunk (world building), action (I've never written a fight scene........... but yk I can try)

These are the ones that come to mind:)

What about smut and triggers?

I'm fine with smut. I think sexuality can be used to better characterize a character and also as a plot device. I'll be honest though, I'm not the biggest fan of describing sex. I've never found it amusing really, but you can always try and change my mind. I really like writing some slightly thirsty stuff here and there though, when the situation is right.
I'm also fine with no smut at all.

I don't have any triggers. Just please be mature about sensitive topics.

How do I feel about OCs? And doubles?

I've never been a fan of OCs, to be honest, but I've been getting curious about it. I'll do OC x OC if the other person is willing to guide me in making an OC 😭😭 pls be patient

I can do OC x CC (me), but only with characters that interest me (see following topic) and if I vibe with the person playing the OC.

I usually don't do doubles because I end up burning out and/or losing interest in one of the couples.

Fandoms, characters and ships

Sooooooo
I do F(me, if it's the main couple)xM, MxM and FxF, but recently most ships that have been interesting me are FxM.

I'm a multishipper, so don't be afraid of suggesting a ship that isn't here! You'll find many crackships here too. Sorry abt that, hihi

I'll underline the character I'm willing to play as my main character. I can try playing anyone as a side character, though.
  • Percy Jackson (Percy x Annabeth; Leo x Nico; Leo x Percy; Leo x Jason)
  • Inuyasha (Kagome x Inuyasha; Sango x Miroku; Sango x Sesshomaru..... don't ask........)
  • Fairy Tail (Lucy x almost anyone tbh, but mainly Natsu)
  • Schoolbus graveyard (I have no ships in mind, but I'd prefer playing Taylor, Ashlyn or Logan)
  • South Park (Butters x almost anyone that's legal lmao)
  • Homesick (Rayne x Samael)
  • Pokémon (Yellow X Red; Sapphire X Ruby; May X Drew; Serena X Calum)
  • Miraculous Ladybug (Marinette x Adrien in whichever form)
  • My leval 1000 love for Yamada-kun (Akane x Yamada)

I've been a part of maaaany other anime/manga fandoms, so you can always try and ask, I might have forgotten to add the one you're looking for!

Conclusion

Okay, so I think that's it!
Thank you for reading it all, hope to see you in my dms<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back