• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings What if I did a MxM interest check thingy? That would be pretty cool.

dirt

bitch
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm literally up for anything as long as it's semi-realistic and MxM smh. No special code for this one as 1x1's aren't my top priority.

Rules

-Literacyyyy... Two or more well-written, grammatically correct paragraphs is my minimum. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Be respectful, luvvies.
-I have no triggers, please come to me with yours so we can avoid certain topics.
-Please be patient with me... bare in mind that I am a student with much higher priorities (and low motivation)
-Fluffy, angsty, whatever you're chill withhh :>
-Fade to blck when needed

Plots

Coming soon!

Pairings

(All MxM)
-Roommates
-Neighbors
-Friendsss :>
-Literally just basic MxM irdgaf

Pffffft, that was just my basic lil interest check. I hope you enjoyed my desperate search for a gay romance partner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back