• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

What da heck is 3d printing

Eric L

Sorcerer Of Good
So apparently, with this tech, you can make your own RPG (I'm assuming any Video game) characters:

Elf Street Mage Bust @ Pinshape

If it's true (And affordable lol), count me in!

PS: Please PM me if you know what this is about - I have some time over the Summer and would love to dabble into making some of my favorite characters of even some new ones! ha!

3D printing is printing a 3D object with a plastic or metal. I guessing thats what your talking about by 3D printing.

whoa! Thanks for the info @Talon but like is it complicated? I want to print some characters and stuff too. Do u have any experience in designing characters using a computer I guess?

personally no i dont have any experience with that.

As for designing, i think it depends on which printer you get. same goes for price.

Last edited by a moderator:
the cheapest 3d printer i know of is the peachy printer, which is $100, but for that price you dont get anything but the machine and not any of the plastic you have to use with it. also its only in preorder atm and does only print in one color at the time.

everything else is $200< $2000

oh and to use a 3d printer you have to have knowledge about 3d modeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back