• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What could have been (Double ups)

JayCy336

Hello all!

I’ve not been on here for a while, so I shall keep this short and sweet!
I’ve just watched Arcane for the first time and got through the season very quickly. I’m absolutely in love with the world and characters, the show is soooo good. I know I’m late to the party, but I procrastinated watching it cuz I knew it would be sad haha.

Well; I’m looking for a roleplay nestled into the show, perhaps exploring alternative choices and events! I’m literate to advanced and prefer roleplaying on Discord. I would like to do Double ups, where you would role play Silco for my pair! I can rp literally everyone, so feel free to ask :)

If you want to know more about me and my roleplay rules, please refer to my Fandom Masterlist!

Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
I'm down to roleplay on discord if you are fine with doubling as Vi or Caitlyn against a female OC.

Discord: unluckiestmember

I'm down to roleplay on discord if you are fine with doubling as Vi or Caitlyn against a female OC.

Discord: unluckiestmember
Hiya!
I can absolutely do that! I’d probably be better at Caitlyn than Vi, but either work for me.
I sent you a friend request on Discord

Hello all!

I’ve not been on here for a while, so I shall keep this short and sweet!
I’ve just watched Arcane for the first time and got through the season very quickly. I’m absolutely in love with the world and characters, the show is soooo good. I know I’m late to the party, but I procrastinated watching it cuz I knew it would be sad haha.

Well; I’m looking for a roleplay nestled into the show, perhaps exploring alternative choices and events! I’m literate to advanced and prefer roleplaying on Discord. I would like to do Double ups, where you would role play Silco for my pair! I can rp literally everyone, so feel free to ask :)

If you want to know more about me and my roleplay rules, please refer to my Fandom Masterlist!

Hope to hear from you!
Hi! Id love to RP with you :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back