• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✨What Are The Chances? A Romance Story With A Difference ✨

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there~!

I'm 27, female, and looking for a 1x1 18+ detailed/literate MxF romantic/comedic/dramatic, fluff, angst, hurt/comfort original rp!

I'm currently looking for someone who is willing to create a romance story with a difference! I will be writing for a female character, so I'm looking for a partner who can write for a male character.

Two strangers meet. Is it due to fate? Who knows. They both have pain in their hearts, but they want something different. A distraction? A chance to discover a new city in a new country? Whatever the reasoning, they both make an impulsive decision.

They'll embark on a sightseeing trip together - to discover themselves, experience a new culture, and even make a new friend (or even more...?).

There's just one catch, however.

Major decisions will be made by the flipping of a coin. Heads or tails - it's up to fate.

Yes! This is my first foray into using an online coin flipping mechanic to determine the outcome of certain aspects of the plot! I love the idea of our story and characters being pulled in unexpected directions due to chance! We can totally iron out the specifics when plotting, and we can always bend the rules of the coin toss to our advantage when necessary~

Requirements:
  • No one-liners. I write from 3 to 6 paragraphs, so have a good sense of grammar and spelling please.​
  • We can pursue darker themes/plots if you wish/are comfortable with this.​
  • We will be using PMs (or DIscord, if you prefer) for this RP.​
If you are interested, please reply to this post or PM me~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back