• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Western Romance!

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hey again,

I would like to start out by saying, if you take the whole time to read this. I thank you right off. If you like romance and westerns, then please read on.

I will be playing the female, I am needing a dominant male for this.

Please be 18 or older.

Spelling and Grammar, no big deal, I just need to understand you.

I like to pm rp.

if you would like to add to the story, please voice what you like to change or add.

Now that is all out of the way, here is the idea I had.

Western Romance-

Set back in the 1887, in Kanas, a girl lives on a big ranch with her mother. They have ranch hands that help out. The ranch hands have helped more, since the death of her papa. Mama can't get out of bed. It falls to the girl, that is 18 years old. To take care of the big house. She tries to help her mama out, trying to get her out of bed. But she just won't do it. She may have to look into saleing the ranch. Yes she had help with the Ranch, but she is going to have a hard time, running it her self.

She puts a ad in the paper, looking for someone to come out, to look at the ranch. The ad was in the paper a few weeks. She didn't think she would get any answer. When she got one, he wrote a letter, telling of wanting maybe to see the ranch. She wrote him back, saying that he is welcome to come, see the place, and stay a little time here. To see if he liked it here. He wrote back saying that he would like to come out and see it.

In his letter he told when he would be there, on the train, saying that someone should meet him there. When she read that, she got a little feeling, that he was kind of a dominant man. Tho you have to be like that, to run a ranch. She sent a letter back saying that she would be, there to pick him up.

She is sitting and waiting from to get there, at the train station. The train pulls up, she stands up. As she sees him get off the train, she can see how he holds him self. Just like her papa use to do. He knows her, from what she said would be wearing he comes over. Looking down at her, he was so tall. She was so drawn to him, there was just something about him.

He ends up staying at the ranch house. Him and the girl start to get to know each other. As a crush orwas it something else? Starts to form between the two of them.

If you like what you read, please pm or comment here. Thank you again for reading this :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back