• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Matadorable

One Time Luck
Looking for a 20+ MxM or FxF role-partner who doesn’t use AI art and likes their RPs a little melodramatic.

Here’s some ideas I have I’d love to role-play with you~

1. YC comes from the most affluent werewolf hunting family in the country and is excited to bring their best friend, MC, into the fold. They can’t think of a better life than going off to college with their best friend and werewolf hunting together. Small problem: MC is completely freaked out by this. Bigger problem: MC is a werewolf themself. ~Plot involves caste system, but is not omegaverse~
  2. YC has never been into the same gender before, and never even really considered it. That is, until their best friend, MC, writes them a detailed letter about how in love they are and leaves it in their locker. Before they can tackle all those emotions, MC takes it back, claiming it was supposed to go to YC’s opposite-gender sibling.
  3. YC is a villain, working for an evil (or “evil”) organization. So they should be thrilled when their archenemy, the hero MC, dies in battle, crushed under a fallen building. Instead, they dig MC out, but that leads to its own set of problems. MC needs YC’s help to recover, and in order for their organization to allow MC to live, YC and MC decide to have MC fake memory loss and pretend they’ve convinced MC they’re their villainous lover.

I don’t do sexual roleplay and selected this website for this reason. I’m fine with PG-13 stuff especially if it’s funny tho. I’m super friendly! Hit me uppp lol

Bumping once again!! Regular friends to lovers is taken but Fake Amnesia Superheroes and Werewolf x Hunter are not!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back