• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Werewolf and his Love.

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hey there,

It is me again, I came up with a idea that I would really like to do. But first I would like to give somethings that I would like. So here they are.

I like rp in pm

Spelling and grammar, doesn't have to be prefect. I am far from prefect.

I like to the play the female.

Have fun with this plot.

Friendly OOC.

And now for the plot idea that I have, it is a little different. I put my own spin on it. If you would like to add to it. Please do, I would like to hear what you have to say. Here you go the idea.

Werewolf X special human woman-

The woman moves back to home town, it hasn't changed that much since she has been there. She moves back because, her father has passed away, he gave his house to her . She is trying to get used to being back, in the house that she grew up in. And dealing with the death of her father. She really didn't want to come back here, the one man that she ever loved, that broke her heart, was still here as far as she knew. He ran off one day, he didn't tell her where, she looked for him. But it was like he forgot about her, and that just broke her heart. That is what made her not want to come back. She hasn't been back her a lot, not wanting feelings to stir back up for him. If she happened to see him, because she did still love him. She just kept it deep down.

He didn't know that she was going to be coming back to town. He knew that her father had passed. The werewolfs were all there in their human form, but she didn't know what they were. She grew up knowing that they were friends of her dads. He was there but didn't let her know that he was there. He knew that he broke her heart, when he had to leave. But he couldn't get around it, he being the Alpha of the werewolf clan, that kept the town safe. But he couldn't tell her that. She would run screaming, but she already ran. He knew that she was the one that he was suppose to be with. But he couldn't think of how to tell her. She didn't know about her self, that is going to come as a shock to her. To many shocks in a short time, is going to cause her to freak out.

Will their love be rekindled or left to die out and never be again?

If you like what you have read, please comment here or pm me. And thank you for reading this. I hope to hear from any and all that would like to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back