• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Were you sent by someone, who wanted me dead?

allybanks00

Hello and Welcome to my request thread!

A little about me!
I am a 23y/o F who lives in the EST time zone!
I am a full time college student who works part time as well!
However, I am very dedicated and am online as often as I can be, my responses vary to a couple times a day to once a day. If I am going to be gone more than three days I always let my partner know!

What I expect from you
Please be 18+, I don't want to rp with minors because of my age.
Expecting someone who will be just as interested in building our rp as I am!
You don't have to post everyday, I don't expect that from anyone, I get we all have different schedules! I just ask for replies in OOC or IC chat when you can so we can keep our adventure going!
I am looking for someone to play the M character in any of these plots, but with some convincing I would be willing to play M if you really are interested in an idea!
Bring your own ideas! This is just a mere list of what I am interested in!
ALSO! If you read all of this and are interested, when you message me tell me what your favorite book, movie or song is!

Now onto the nitty gritty ideas!

1. MC is a 28 year old women who's husband was just killed in the line of duty being a police officer. The two had been together since high school, and married early on (in their early 20s) They had no kids yet. When MC finds out about her husband, YC which is her husbands best friend comes to her aide, he tries to be by her side, helping her situate funeral arrangements, burial arrangements, helps her figure out all the paperwork and nonsense that comes with a passed spouse. Her husband had told him to take care of her if he was ever killed, but neither of them ever thought it would actually happen. YC starts to fall for MC, how will they navigate that as she is mourning the loss of her husband?

2. MC is a 25 year old woman who left her hometown of Austin, Texas and moved up to Boston Massachusetts. The woman up and left her house in the middle of the night, as her boyfriend was very abusive and she feared for her life. So, she packed a bag and left when he was asleep. She has no plans of where to stay, she just wanted to get as far away as she could. She meets YC at a bar/ restaurant/ cafe and he immediately is interested in her, she doesn't fit in... so he tries to talk to her. She isn't very nice, as she is weary of men but she gives him her phone number anyways. What will happen between the two of them?

3. MC is a famous celebrity, selling out arenas for her concerts. She is well liked by the media, YC either a celebrity/sports player/ very important political influence has fallen under scrutiny for something he did, and he needs a way to make it right. His publicity team reaches out to hers and they decide to fake a little relationship for the media to bring him some positive press. The two strongly dislike one another but they manage to work together to help his image. Will the two of them actually fall in love? Or when there contract is up they go their separate ways.

Pairings

Bad boy x good girl
drug dealer x drug addict
mafia boss x civillian
cop x detective
enemies to lovers
wealthy x poor

If you have any of your own ideas feel free to spit them out and let me know! I am currently looking for multiple rp partners that can help me create these plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back