We're The Animals Of The School

RawrLulz

FIRST EVER THREAD! WEW! Anyway I had no idea what to name this, but I named it "We're The Animals Of The School". This RP is about teenage students who attend Trace High, a popular school in Flordia. Most students have these weird powers which allows them to be a certain kind of animal (only 1!). You are able to have 2 characters, just make sure you RP them both equally.

CHARACTER FOURM:

Name:

Animal Type:

Apperance(human)

Apperance(animal):

Personality:

Other needed info:

MY CHARACTER FOURM:

Name: Zendaia Hayes

Animal Type: Wolf

Personality: Tempered, bubbly, playful, strong nose, strong, wise, artistic, creative

Apperance(animal):
images

Apperance(human):

images

Name: Nikki Rhiya

Animal Type: Albino Tiger

Personality: Fun, Shy, Hunter, Fierce, Fighter

Appearance (Human):View attachment 13817

Appearance (Animal):View attachment 13816

Other Info: She mostly spends her time listening to her own mixes and draws. Her tiger form, she'll have unusually longer fangs as if she was a saber tooth. She is also a tiger clan outcast from her family, but she is stronger than expected.

It wasn't long ago before she was kicked from certain areas in life. Perhaps drawing attention to herself in public, or especially in school. Nikki walked in the school doors, and walked down the hallways to find people turning into birds, dogs or maybe even snakes. But no one here was a tiger, really. Especially an albino tiger. She saw people acting like maniacs, shy people and people who think they're cool or have 'swag'. "Nice place..." She muttered to herself.

Name: Micheal McNeary

Appearance(human)

View attachment 13870

Appearance(animal):

View attachment 13868

Personality: He is flirty, fun, sweet, but can be rude and hateful

Other needed info: Nope

Name: Alissa Taylor

Animal Type: Black Leopard

Appearance(human)

View attachment 13867

Appearance(animal):

View attachment 13869

Personality:she is sometimes rude and hateful, but once you get to know her she is sweet and loving.

Other needed info: Nope

Name: James Anderson

Appearance:

View attachment 13881

Appearance:

View attachment 13882

Personality: he is stubborn and strong

Other needed info:

DemonicPheneomenon911 accepted!))

She felt a small burning lump in his throat as she pulled open the clear glass doors under the printed name: TRACE HIGH. As Zendaia walked through the cramped halls, she saw people turning to different animals of all sorts. Lions, snakes.. Even little tiny squirrels! She smiled as the loud bell rang, hundreds of teens making their way to their class room full of strangers. She paused, feeling pushing and shoving on her shoulder as she made her way to one room. She finally busted in by being pushed. She growled like a wolf, her fangs growing a little as she looked at the guy who pushed her in. She sat in the back of the class, taking out her sketch book as Zendaia waited for instructions from the teacher. Maybe an introduction would be nice, too.

"Final-ly!" Nikki scoffed as she barged into her classroom, and sat in the back of class, hoping for this nightmare to be over so she could rummage out into the forest. Nikki started to grow boreder, and boreder until she finally pulled out her sketchbook and started to draw. "Another day in a death hole..." She huffed, as the teacher went on and on.

She felt like being free, except it only was minutes into the class. She kept drawing. Drawing a wide open field with rolling hills behind it. It had water. A full clear pond of it. And boy was it beautiful. Then she suddenly heard her name. "Zendaia?!". She looked up to see the teachers face staring at her. "Uhhhh.." She gulped. The teacher took her sketch book, throwing it in the garbage. She definitely wanted to scream. Talk about the worst day ever... Already!!

After Nikki had heard the teacher throw someone's sketchbook away, she just gave a simple 'Hmph', and kept drawing.

I raised my hand, then that mean ol' scum called on me. "May I go to the restroom?" I asked quietly. The teacher nodded, then I walked to the exit. I smirked, my body glowing as I became a furry wolf. I scratched the glass to open the door, beginning my way to the woods nearby. I saw students looking at me through the window, pointing and such. They did t know who I was, so my glowing eyes stared at them. I gave a giggle, dashing to the woods near that open field.

Micheal walked into class late, his backpack was slung over his shoulders and he had one head phone in his ear and the other was dangling from his black Northface, he wore black jeans as well, he walked through the class and slumped down into his seat, then he turned off his music and took out his head phones, then looked at the rest of the people staring at him, a guy gave him a nasty sneer and Micheal growled loudly, like any other normal wolf kid would when they got angry.

Alissa as well walked in, her cold blue eyes scanned the room, she wore white skinny jeans and a neon pink sweater, in large white letters t wrote; '
District Champion Gymnast' she walked across the room slowly and took her seat near the middle, Most feline's had the ability to be flexible and strong, she had used it to her advantage when it came to making it to the top of her class in Gymnastics, She took out her note book and pencil, then ran her fingers through her black hair, it was soft and smooth just had her coat was when he was her animal self; her leopard self.

Micheal walked into class late, his backpack was slung over his shoulders and he had one head phone in his ear and the other was dangling from his black Northface, he wore black jeans as well, he walked through the class and slumped down into his seat, then he turned off his music and took out his head phones, then looked at the rest of the people staring at him, a guy gave him a nasty sneer and Micheal growled loudly, like any other normal wolf kid would when they got angry.

Alissa as well walked in, her cold blue eyes scanned the room, she wore white skinny jeans and a neon pink sweater, in large white letters t wrote; '
District Champion Gymnast' she walked across the room slowly and took her seat near the middle, Most feline's had the ability to be flexible and strong, she had used it to her advantage when it came to making it to the top of her class in Gymnastics, She took out her note book and pencil, then ran her fingers through her black hair, it was soft and smooth just had her coat was when he was her animal self; her leopard self.

Micheal walked into class, he was late as usual, he wore black jeans with a black Northface, he had one headphone in his right ear and the other one dangled by his chest, he walked across the room and slumped down in his seat, he glanced around, his eyes were their usual blood red, then another boy across the room, stared at him and gave him a ugly sneer, Micheal growled loudly and the boy surprisingly growled back, Micheal's fangs grew slightly, but a fight in class would only mean suspension or if he hurt the kid badly enough, Expulsion. He shook his head and turned off his music then took out his head phones.

James smirked as Micheal looked away, his large fangs glinted as the sun poured through the window on him, he usually sat in front of the window, for no reason mainly because it was nice to stare out and see the fellow students as wolves, snakes, squirrels, birds, or whatever they were, He wore a black sweat shirt that had white and bright orange writing, '
District Boxing Champion.' was in the middle on the front, and on the back in large white letters wrote 'The Beast.' He looked around the room and saw the girl get her notebook thrown away, he raised an eyebrow then looked away as the teacher began to call on people again.

Alissa walked in and watched the girl get her notebook thrown away, once the teacher wasn't looking she quickly took out the notebook and placed it gently on the girls table, her eyes were a kind bright blue, and her hair was black and soft just as her pelt was when she changed into her feline form, she wore white skinny jeans with a neon pink sweatshirt, on the front said '
District Gymnast Champion.' she smiled gently then took a seat and brought our her own notebook and a pencil.

I raised my hand, then that mean ol' scum called on me. "May I go to the restroom?" I asked quietly. The teacher nodded, then I walked to the exit. I smirked, my body glowing as I became a furry wolf. I scratched the glass to open the door, beginning my way to the woods nearby. I saw students looking at me through the window, pointing and such. They did t know who I was, so my glowing eyes stared at them. I gave a giggle, dashing to the woods near that open field.

Name: Xan Everborne

Animal Type: Red fox

Appearance(human):

guy-1-1-1.jpg

Appearance(animal):

images

Personality: Xan is kind to nearly anyone, and is a sweet gentleman to girls every now and then. He's pretty laid-back and easygoing. But another side of him is a mischievous troublemaker. Xan remains collected under pressure and though he's not very short-tempered to begin with, Xan becomes protective and beyond mad when someone harms a person who he considers close. It would surprise people how many connections Xan has with others; it's nearly everywhere. Xan is very loyal to friends, and likes to be free from rules. There's a part of his past that nobody knows about except his family, however.

Other needed info: Xan has several skills and abilities that make people wonder how he knew how to do those certain things in the first place or why he learned it. Therefore, some question Xan's past.

((Whoaaa anybody else have a problem with commenting? I kept getting a database error every time I tried and I didn't know it repeatedly made my sign up because each time I refreshed it just showed up as the same number of comments D: I'm really really sorry I'm deleting the extra posts now x_x))

(Yeah, i did to, the system was hacked into and some of the connection was destroyed or something, i think its fixed now, so we don't have to worry about that anymore for a little bit, but yeah, everyone had it happen to them.)

Micheal saw the girl dash into the woods and he smirked, but stayed seated and watched the teacher chose his victims, He sighed with boredom but the other boy wouldn't stop glancing over at him, and it made his inner wolf angrier and angrier.

James laughed with his friends and kept looking over at Micheal, laughing at how mad he looked, then he continued to whisper with his friends.

Alissa focused in class but the guy behind her had a anger scent an the kids beside her kept whispering, she growled softly.

Xan walked into Trace High, his army green messenger bag strap going across his chest, and his black sneakers silently going across the tile floors of the hallway. He's been here for a very long time, and normally he's late for class but the tardies wasn't the type of thing that could make Xan ever worry. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a black Linkin Park logo imprinted on it, dark baggy-ish jeans, and some headphones resting on his neck. Xan walked into the classroom, taking a seat and slinging off his messenger bag. He glanced to his left, seeing a black-haired girl with piercing blue eyes having a pencil in hand and a journal on her desk that was by his.

Xan realized that he forgot his journal at home. Sooner or later he would get caught by the teacher that he wasn't taking notes in class. "Hey, can I get a piece of paper?" Xan to make sure he wasn't too loud for the teacher to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back