• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We're All Wallflowers

NovaNovass said:
Is this still open? If so I would like to make a character and join. ( ^_^ )
It's still open. No one has started yet in the rp so you are free to sign up!

I'm really confused at the moment. When Jade called Aaron a bogan that was when he asked her about the screaming girl, not while in the group. You guys just went back to the start of the party. I don't know what to do about it but just wanted to make it clear.

NovaNovass said:
There is a lot going on... I'm guessing that maybe some posts were missed so.... Yeah.... Rps with a lot of people... It just sometimes happens.
I wouldn't be surprised. Either A) We're skipping posts and it's confusing or B) We're aren't writing enough to give us enough to work with. With some people I find it hard to write replies to. I have ADHD and school is a pain so when everyone is racing ahead I'm here reading what I missed and writing massive paragraphs to catch. We need to fix this problem soon.

A lot of people are all gathering in the kitchen of the party it seems. If we can get people to move about we can also interact with those that have yet to have any interaction with other characters yet. ( ^_^ )

@Dannygirl900 I'm sorry but I'm dropping out of this. I find frustrating when I post something and

A) I get a real short response which is hard to work with

B) I try to create drama and people just skip

I'm sorry if its offended you but I believe you may need to be stricter on this roleplay to make is a success.

Thank you for your time and happy roleplaying.

Can someone please tell me what is happening. Sorry my notifications are weird right now. I just saw I was accepted. ._.

It's just a party. People are just hanging out and finding other characters to talk to. The kitchen has been the hottest spot of the night. The front porch is another little gathering and I think the dance floor is now active. ( ^_^ )

Oh and the alcohol table is goo to run into people. ( ^_^ )

Aio said:
Okie thanks! @NovaNovass I can't post now I just realized xD I'm going out soon but as soon as I get back I'll post.
That's fine. Make sure to be safe while out in the real world. ( ^_^ ) When you come back either post in the ooc thread or pm me. I'll help you catch up if you need me to again. ( ^_^ )

@RandomFoodGirl I made by Character sheet since yesterday. Is something wrong with it or are you not accepting anymore people.

sprouhtt said:
@RandomFoodGirl I made by Character sheet since yesterday. Is something wrong with it or are you not accepting anymore people.
Pretty much all characters have been accepted really. All you have to do is follow the rules in the overview section. ( ^_^ )

sprouhtt said:
SO that means I can begin right? @NovaNovass
Yes you may. ( ^_^ ) I have four characters running around.

Coal is on the front steps to the house. Both Casey and Kyle are inside... No interactions there and Sara is on the dance floor... She too is not talking to anyone just yet.

Also I have a few ideas I would like to run by you about your character. I will send them in a pm here in a few minutes. Other then that you can post your intro and start to mingle at the party.

Mind you in the rp it's a Friday night, so we don't have to worry about school just yet. ( ^_^ )

Yeah I know Aaron and Britt are on the dance floor... Raya Aaron's younger sister is talking to another character...

Terry is still in the kitchen. (I believe RL has got him tied up tonight)

A few are in heated conversations... Maybe even trying to win over someone... ( ^_^ ) That one is indeed interesting.

And Then there are some extras hanging out outside in front of the house... I might be missing some as some people are walking around aimlessly. But once you get involved things will start coming together. ( ^_^ )

Sorry haven't been able to post. Work and everything. Does someone mind catching me up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back