• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wenclair (Wednesday) Slow Burn RP

arloscribbles

Hi there!

I've been getting really into Wenclair from the Netflix show Wednesday, and after reading a multitude of fan fiction I'm looking to write some with a partner - specifically a sort of slow burn romance rp between Enid and Wednesday, ideally with some larger mystery based plot in the background (for reference, I lean towards writing as Wednesday). The RP would be based predominantly at nevermore academy, with possible visits to the Addams family mansion and other relevant locations.

As tagged, this is a F4F RP and therefore I will not be engaging with anyone who is male. WLW is ideal.

I am 19 years old, and therefore am ideally looking for someone 17-23. My writing is third person literate, and tends to be about 500-1K words, but this is flexible and can be both increased or decreased so long as the passion is still in it. I don't do first person or single line responses, nor do I engage in controlling the other persons character and/or godmodding. I do however play side characters relevant to my character, and ask that you do the same.

As for some information on plot / rules, I like to discuss triggers and boundaries before starting writing, and I require a mutual agreement that the plot may be suspended at any time should either of us be unsure or uncomfortable or something. OOC communication is super important, and I promise it does not kill the vibe.

If you’re interested, please shoot me an introduction of yourself as well as details on your writing style & rules.

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back