Wells hello everyone =)

Necrobunny

Little Bunny Fu Fu...no...nevermind...forget it.
I just created my account yesterday and hope to start posting and what-nots very soon! You can call me necrobunny!, and to clear up any confusion due to not only the screen name and ADORABLE avatar, I am not a girl =3. I would really like to jump into role playing but I am not really sure where I should start so if anybody could point me in the rite direction or even better send me an invites to an rp that would be very cool "nod "nod" Sooooo what else, what else ...I may come off a bit shy at first but I very much like role playing, mostly doing it with pen and paper with my friends or playing (me as the DM) dungeons and dragons. Oh yeah so if there is anybody who is interested in starting up a DND thing using skype and stuff I am very much up for that!. so uhm.. well I suppose that is all, I hopes I get some replies and hears from you all. <3

Hi and welcome to Wayward! I'm Wolf.

I have only like a dozen sessions of experience in D&D, and besides got no one left to play with since my friends all went to college. I am however running a freeform SF roleplay at this time that you might find to your liking (unless you're bent on playing exclusively pen-and-paper). It's even got a points system I am testing out. So consider yourself invited to come and check out the game subforum by clicking below, we are currently in the process of approving character sheets with the plot itself starting very soon (matter of days).

http://www.waywardinn.com/forums/nivirres/

See ya around ;)

I think i'll take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums here :D And on that point i shall concur, you have a most eruditely cute avatar. If you're interested in running a D&D game, i'd suggest you take a look at the guidelines and post up a thread in the forum section we've named (lovingly) 'The opening night'. You can even feel free to start your non-dnd game there if you wish.

- - OR - -

Alternatively you could also check the running games index, most of our currently running games accept new applicants even after they've started. Nivirres, Megalopolis, Birthright, Extinction (This one needs more rpers!) and (maybe) Children of London would all be good options to check out. (After all I'm in them. Well, except for Nivirres, but not for lack of temptation.)

You can also join us on our teamspeak channel, and you can find everything you need to know both about that but also about forum rules here in our 'first steps section' if you've not already read through the thing. http://www.waywardinn.com/forums/first-steps/

Have a GREAT time and I look forward to RP-ing with you. :3

Thank you for the welcome guys =3, I will most definitely check out that link Wolf "nod" "nod" its sounds very interesting. And thanks so much for the links "the world is flat"! I will go through them for sure. I am also thinking about inviting a couple of my roomates to join the site, so that may turn into something =3 cants wait to see you guys around the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back