• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RedVelvetSkys

GirlBoss

3646be6cd459b1910a36c21542e7b6d2.png

───── ❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ─────
Hey there! I am Meg, I am over go by she/they, have a Genshin Impact addiction along with Otome games, Anime, Tiktok, and Minecraft ;;
It's been a while since I've done a roleplay, but, I think I'd like to get back into it!

────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────

In the past, Length wise I tend to be around three paragraphs for each side at the very least. Sometimes more, mainly for starters or if I've just really inspired. However, I'm not going to count how many words you put, all I ask is that you help move the story along (on both sides) Because I love and care for either one As well as no one liners please and thank you!

For
Themes because of my current state of mind I just want comfort. By roleplaying my comfort animes with nothing but good ole romance, fluff, drama , and action, Maybe a lil angst but not too much please for my well being ^^

Format is always third person.

I love seeing other OC's, talking headcanons about the ships. If I'm comfy with you expect tiktoks that make me think of my oc/ your oc/ either one of our ships... I live there.

I am a private person that struggles with a lot of things mentally, so I'll do my best not to ghost, I come back when my life is less hetic, but feel free to give me a nudge if it's been a week or so!

Also only really want to do double up Oc/ Canon

────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────
Fandoms!
Note!!: These are all my comfort animes, I've seen or read them a millions times. I can play anyone for you!

Bungou Stray Dogs!: Dazai, Fyodor, Chuuya. (prefer the first two but can go with anyone ^^)

MHA: Bakugo, Aizawa, Shoto, (Prefer the first one but ye)

Attack on Titan: Levi Ackerman. Annie.

Tokyo Ghoul: Older Ayato. Eto.

Magi: Judar!

Demon Slayer: Giyuu, Rengoku

Last edited:

View attachment 904087

───── ❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ❞ ─────
Hey there! I am Meg, I am over go by she/they, have a Genshin Impact addiction along with Otome games, Anime, Tiktok, and Minecraft ;;
It's been a while since I've done a roleplay, but, I think I'd like to get back into it!

────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────

In the past, Length wise I tend to be around three paragraphs for each side at the very least. Sometimes more, mainly for starters or if I've just really inspired. However, I'm not going to count how many words you put, all I ask is that you help move the story along (on both sides) Because I love and care for either one As well as no one liners please and thank you!

For
Themes because of my current state of mind I just want comfort. By roleplaying my comfort animes with nothing but good ole romance, fluff, drama , and action, Maybe a lil angst but not too much please for my well being ^^

Format is always third person.

I love seeing other OC's, talking headcanons about the ships. If I'm comfy with you expect tiktoks that make me think of my oc/ your oc/ either one of our ships... I live there.

I am a private person that struggles with a lot of things mentally, so I'll do my best not to ghost, I come back when my life is less hetic, but feel free to give me a nudge if it's been a week or so!

────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────
Fandoms!
Note!!: These are all my comfort animes, I've seen or read them a millions times. I can play anyone for you!

Bungou Stray Dogs!: Dazai, Fyodor, Chuuya. (prefer the first two but can go with anyone ^^)

MHA: Bakugo, Aizawa, Shoto, (Prefer the first one but ye)

Attack on Titan: Levi Ackerman. Annie.

Tokyo Ghoul: Older Ayato. Eto.
Hello! I would love to either do a no fandom oc x oc rp or a mha cc x cc rp! I match my partners length and understand mental health!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back