**{ Well, this is new.

romanholiday

Alright! My name is Damien. I've been a writer for quite some time. I'm honestly not used to using a forum site like this. Tumblr has been my handy-dandy medium for quite some time. Now, I'm looking for something more alive. Truth be told I'm nervous if I have dull formatting. I shall learn with time. Here are some facts about me!

1. I write one liner all the way to novella

2. OC & Canon characters are fine by me

3. I tend not to write as male identifying

characters. Back in 2013 I had someone

threaten me for not replying yet with

suicide. Even so, I hope I can find

some people to write with.

4. I don't write underage ships,

it's nonnegotiable. This is my

main rule.

5. Ya boy is a bit of turtle with replies,

but I always get to them. I could even

get references.

6. I'm handy with photoshop. A trend

for roleplay is using icons for replies.

I will never expect you to use them.

7. For some reason, I intimidate a

lot of people. Don't worry about

that. I'm probably more scared

of you. That's a secret between

you & I.

This is the first time I've been on a site without any pre-existing friends on here. If I make a few mistakes, feel free to let me know. This guy doesn't get upset easily. If you'd like to have my Skype for talking out of character, you're more than welcome to ask. I would prefer to talk some OOC before jumping straight into a roleplay. This is just to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

Let's have some fun!!!

(<3)
13501618_571292593053020_2978045808187096953_n.jpg
(<3)

Is that Rem ? If yes this picture is adorable :) .

Welcome and enjoy your stay to Rpnation Damien,making friends on here shouldn't be a problem for you here.

Welcome! Firstly I can say that I can relate to you as being new on this as well xD Tumblr was my usual forum to find RP partners before too so it's nice seeing someone from there xD Anyways, it's very to meet you and we should RP sometimes! (Btw did you make that icon yourself? It's so aesthetically pleasing *^*)

Ruruka said:
Welcome! Firstly I can say that I can relate to you as being new on this as well xD Tumblr was my usual forum to find RP partners before too so it's nice seeing someone from there xD Anyways, it's very to meet you and we should RP sometimes! (Btw did you make that icon yourself? It's so aesthetically pleasing *^*)
Oh, it's nice finding someone I can relate to! I hope we can become good friends here. And yes, I did make that icon myself.

romanholiday said:
Alright! My name is Damien. I've been a writer for quite some time. I'm honestly not used to using a forum site like this. Tumblr has been my handy-dandy medium for quite some time. Now, I'm looking for something more alive. Truth be told I'm nervous if I have dull formatting. I shall learn with time. Here are some facts about me!

1. I write one liner all the way to novella

2. OC & Canon characters are fine by me

3. I tend not to write as male identifying

characters. Back in 2013 I had someone

threaten me for not replying yet with

suicide. Even so, I hope I can find

some people to write with.

4. I don't write underage ships,

it's nonnegotiable. This is my

main rule.

5. Ya boy is a bit of turtle with replies,

but I always get to them. I could even

get references.

6. I'm handy with photoshop. A trend

for roleplay is using icons for replies.

I will never expect you to use them.

7. For some reason, I intimidate a

lot of people. Don't worry about

that. I'm probably more scared

of you. That's a secret between

you & I.

This is the first time I've been on a site without any pre-existing friends on here. If I make a few mistakes, feel free to let me know. This guy doesn't get upset easily. If you'd like to have my Skype for talking out of character, you're more than welcome to ask. I would prefer to talk some OOC before jumping straight into a roleplay. This is just to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

Let's have some fun!!!

(<3)
13501618_571292593053020_2978045808187096953_n.jpg
(<3)
Hello Damien! Someone with some photoshop skills is always a great asset in a RP! Welcome to RP Nation you rascal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back