• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Well, start running [Interest Check]

Gitmuny

¢apitalize
So, I've come up with a plot that kind of goes along with those hunger games rp/surviving on an island rp but I feel like this one would be more exciting/original.

Instead of people being chosen to fight to the death on some mysterious uncharted island, or random civilians being chosen to conduct experiments on, I think it'd be really neat if this Rp were to be set in a dystopian future, where our group of selected characters are put into an environment (whether it be a city, forest, desert, grassland etc..) and instead of killing off each other, they have to band together to survive. Why? Because they are in the middle of hunt, and they are the game. (Th rich people of society set these hunts up every year for pure amusement, using the poor, and unfortunate to die in the arena)

It could be that the people are prisoners, or slaves that have been misbehaving severely, or just randomly selected bums off the side of the street, we can discuss this.

Every character of the RP would indeed be someone who is being hunted, no hunters. When they are dropped into the arena (whether it be by helicopter, plane, boat, i don't care) they have 5 minutes to collect themselves, and potentially any gear scattered around, and then to run.

Let me know if you're interested in this, or if you have any suggestions for me, I'd like to know people are willing to join this before I construct a proper RP story line, so this'll do for now.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/well-start-running.78493/

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, I'll start working on a thread everyone, I'll tag you when I post it !

@David Parks @LuckLacked @Wildthings @AceXCrossix

`

All spots that I had reserved for anyone that said they were interest have now been cleared up, you can still post a CS in the signup though.

---------------------------

@David Parks @LuckLacked @Wildthings @AceXCrossix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back