Well, I'm new!

detWarren

Elizabeth Warren
My name is Liz, and I am interested in RP. It's been a good year since I've done anything in RP so I apologize in advance if I'm rusty and it shows. I do like to write though! What else? I have a knack for being socially awkward at times, but I have an open mind and I'm fairly outgoing so I think it might balance out. Running out of things to say! Let me know if you have questions! ( :) )

Hi there, Liz! Welcome to RPN! If you're looking to RP, you've come to the right place. ;) If you have any questions, let me know, and I hope you enjoy your time here on RPN!

@lostsoul I did receive a warning that PMs would be blocked from me until I've posted ten times? Not sure about the details, but I'm trying to get that done!

detWarren said:
@lostsoul I did receive a warning that PMs would be blocked from me until I've posted ten times? Not sure about the details, but I'm trying to get that done!
You have to post ten times and be on the site 24 hours before you can PM anyone. ^^

3a3dc1da79e44de9d5d977f405f1e89c.jpg

Hey hey hey! Glad to see more newbies to the site! I'm your friendly neighborhood atomic disaster waiting to happen! :D

Kidding! But welcome! Enjoy the site and feel free to ask for a hand if you need it like cloudy suggested!

Welcome to RPnation! Check out the chat when you get a chance ( there is treasure in there (chest) ), hope to see you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back