Well hey!

Arden Luxor

Hey guys, just joined and I'm excited to see what this site has to offer! Read a few of the opening posts my the Admin man and so far seems really nice here! It's good to see that I'm not the only person in their twenties that likes to RP. I actually had never heard of it before about a month or two ago.

It works though because I love performing, and I love seeing people write in literate and actual sentences! A little about me, hmmm I'm laid back, but I can be very impatient. I'm on the internet all day (smart phones, yea!), I go to school full time, work full time, and I will still be on my RP sites more than like, 90% of you. That's because I'm a nerd. I can't wait to start RPing with everyone. I love meeting new people :]

Well I would like to welcome you aboard! The RpNation is growing in size every day & your not just another new member but an asset to our community. I look forward to having you here & hope you enjoy your time!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hello Dear,

Welcome to the site. =D You'll find that we have a lot of older, twenty some odd people here, so you have nothing to worry about. And as far as the nerd thing goes, everyone has something, right? I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a lot of fun.

~Esme

Well well.

Welcome to the site, I'm really glad you find us to be of good vibe.

You seem really nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back