Well, hey there ~

Godless

One Time Luck
Well hello good people of rpnation. I've come to give you the gift of . . . me! I am but a simple man, of humble birth, sent here with a divine mission. To join the battles of stories. To help create and save worlds. To weave legends from the threads of creativity and imagination. To fight the war against those who tell us to live in reality instead of fantasy. For I. Am. Godless!!!

Haha, but seriously, I am Godless. You may call me whatever . . . as long as I know what it is. Otherwise I may just ignore you from no real fault of my own. I'm new to the site but not really new to the whole roleplaying thing. Although it has been a while so I may be a bit rusty. So please forgive me. In fact, the blame should fall on the girl who dragged me back to the roleplaying world. You may know her. She usually goes by some variation of "amdreams". If you don't know her. Try adding some 3's and 0's. First to find her gets a big old kiss from me. (^3^) <3

As for roleplays, I like supernatural best, but I may be open minded to anything as long as I can kill something or at least hit it. Drama's good but even I have my limits. I won't do sci-fi or this slice of life though. If you want me interested, give me some action.

So . . . That's about it. Please be gentle.

And ladies ~ (゚ー^)~<3

I kid. I kid. It actually feels good being back to this world. Or at least I think so. I haven't actually started roleplaying yet. I'll think of something. But first . . .

((((((((((\(o3o)/ ..........(o-o)! Come here!

\(o3o)/!!! ........... ┳┓(o`ロ′o) Never!

Anyway, it'd be easier to talk if you just go t the shoutbox. It's that chatbox you first see when you log in. Just click the big "RpNation" up there and you'll see it right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back