Well hello!

QueenBee

Hello everyone!

I am QueenBee, though you can call me Luna if you like

I used to RP on another site but it has become a congested mess of immaturity and one line posts. It seems all the good RPers left so here I am! My bestie, PrincessA, has also joined so please treat us kindly!

I haven't RPed in ages so I want to start back slowly.

Well... what else?(:3)

Hi Dee!

What genre do you like to RP?

I like a bit of everything but I have always loved fantasy more. Nothing gets me like a bit of magic!

I can't say I have ever done a modern rp... maybe I will try one of those since I have found what seems to be a great new site!

I Know Right, Most Of The Sites I've Tried For RP Are Not As Good As This One. . . And I've Only Been Looking At This One For A Day.

Yup, Exactly My Problem. I'm Not Really That New To Rp, But I'm Still A Newbie (If You Understand What I Am Saying).

QueenBee said:
I know. I dunno where to go or how to start.... (' :) )
*gets spammed with links*

Just checking out the roleplay recruitment threads or looking at a started thread, which are always in your notifications, should result in a roleplay commitment... Maybe...

Welcome, by the way.

TurtleGod said:
*gets spammed with links*
Just checking out the roleplay recruitment threads or looking at a started thread, which are always in your notifications, should result in a roleplay commitment... Maybe...

Welcome, by the way.
Valid point...

Kihou we gotta go watch some threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back