Well Hell..

Hey guys. No idea what to say except I have done role play before but that site sucked so im trying a new one. Go ahead and start from this if you want or direct me to another thread if thats what you prefer

That's quite a lot of interesting info you have presented. I will study and reply momentarily...

After some careful studying, I have found a flaw in your work, you are not rping with me and being my friend. I too am new to this site, and as a result, I have no friends, though being new might not have anything to do with it. Though I can't seem to figure out what else would have to do with it... Maybe it's because I don't talk enough, I've been told I'm not a rambler, so I never ramble, because people don't like rambling. So, let me tell you a story. A man a child and someone else walk into a bar. Now bear with me, this isn't one of those lame jokes you always hear about, it's absolutely brilliant!... (The story continues on into the night, come sun rise it nears its end) And he said, that's not what she said! Mwahahahaah! So funny! See? Funny! Let's be friends and rp together :D

Hello and welcome, Kodokuna1037. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. I can assure you that this site does not suck. We have a very diverse and active community, and (if I do say so myself) the members here rock.

I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner (in addition to the witty Pom Pom, who has already volunteered his services...) Not everyone reads the introduction threads, so don't be discouraged if you don't get a lot of response from this post.

If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back