Welcome!

Even though I know nothing about Exalted, I wish you the best of luck.

This should prove entertaining, look like a dragon king, a dragon blooded and lunar together?

Not a Dragon-blooded. True exalt type will be revealed on the first prologue page (This, Chapter 1 cover page, is a placeholder). What do you think castes are?

Meanwhile, try to guess which name goes with which character! Shouldn't be too hard.

Let see guessing: Myst should be the red exalt, Crow for the lunar and Khaikhan for the Dragon King.

Haha, I really should have heard about this before now. But...oh man. I'm looking forward to how this goes.

[QUOTE="Val Hallen]Haha, I really should have heard about this before now. But...oh man. I'm looking forward to how this goes.

[/QUOTE]
I like this one so far , and I'm looking forward to how it develops. I'm concerned about what the "sidereal" woman is up to though, they're devious.

It's always the Sidereals with you, isn't it?

I may need to bring in the Brass Faction to give a certain Abyssal something to do. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE="Ker'ion]It's always the Sidereals with you, isn't it?
I may need to bring in the Brass Faction to give a certain Abyssal something to do. :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]
Ker'ion since he's got our "Fiend", Various Gold & Bronze Sidereals, Some of the Deathlords, and the Neverborn watching him I think that Strewer may enough on his plate. Calling Sidereals devious seems pretty mild to me. I imagine Sidereal Akuma may be even worse.

What? Sidereals? In Scroll of Ivy? You're crazy. There're been completely no Sidereals anywhere in that comic. Clearly. Duh guys. Duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back