• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to The Shadows - MCU wanted

Shadowspell

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my request page; please look around and DM me if something catches your interest!

• I primarily enjoy writing romance and slow-burn romance.

• I prefer story-driven plots.

• I enjoy world-building and the collaborative process. Please, let's build a world together.

• 500 words minimum, 1000 word+ preferred. I won't limit myself to a word count or strive to hit the exact count every time. This should be fun, but it should not be a chore. I'd appreciate it if you could match my energy with posts.

• Long-term RP only—I am not looking for anything short-term; I intend to see it through if we start something.

• I'm on EST and write mainly in the evenings and weekends; depending on my schedule, I may be available at other times. I usually reply daily as long as the RP is on Discord.

• I do not care what gender you, the writer, identify as - as long as your character is Male.

• Please do not confuse our character's relationship for our relationship.

• OOC Chat is always welcome and encouraged.

Current cravings: Anything MCU. I have multiple OCs to play with (All Female) and am looking to pair them against Wolverine, Loki, Gambit, Deadpool, or an OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back