• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome To The Pit|||CanonxOc/Doubling

chainsaw

Domination
8d2e398f2a6328f6eb14ccc2529afb29_9165380039360078834.gif

I haven't used this site in forever wtf.

Dusting this account off now.

*If we had an rp from ages ago and would like to continue, DM please, I've gotten so much better at writing lmao. ANYWAYS
Housekeeping, Introductions, Rules, blah, blah, blah. Please read everything ♡
Hello! I am Chainsaw or Fami, whatever you preferrrrrr.

|21|She/Her|EST|

I write MxF, M//, F//

I can write here or on Discord, we can also just do ooc on disc and keep main rp on here. It's up to you.

I also primarily dabble in Canon/OC (doubles ehehe). All I ask is for you to pull your weight when it comes to writing, if I feel as though you're being unfair I'll just dip.

Ghosting friendly.

I also prefer that anyone I write with is 18+ for my own comfort.

I'm currently in college, so if I'm MIA assume I'm drowning in assignments.

I do adore ooc and getting to know my partners. I do play a few games so I'm happy to add anyone to my friends list .

I love making fan art of our characters + ships, chatting about head canons, playlets, etc ,etc. I don't shut up! I love babbling about stupid stuff, I am insane!

If I had to label my writing style, it would be:

Novella, or Advanced Lit

I (try to) write a minimum of 500+ words, split into 3-5 paragraphs depending on the content. Openers and beginning posts can stretch into 600-1000+ words, 5-10 paragraphs. If I'm really invested I go fucking crazy. I will say I'm informal as hell in ooc chatter, I write in lowercase and there is hella typos but I promise my replies in 'IC' are quality.

Typically my reply times vary, sometimes it could be once a day, others it could be once a week, and sometimes it's once every once in awhile. It all depends, but I hope my partners are mindful of this.

My expectations for you in that subject is...nothing, you can launch a response once a month and I'd be chill with it. I welcome a partner who isn't a stickler for reply times in general. I'm happy to wait!

I am very ghosting friendly.

Due to me currently being in college, expect at least 1-2 responses per week.

My only real 'expectation' is that I politely ask that you do not bump/nudge/poke me, at least at a frequent rate. I will leave immediately due to previous bad experiences. It's a zero tolerance thing yk?

I believe that's all, will update if needed!

The meat and potatoes of everything. I'll include what characters I'm looking for below, since I write a whole host of different canons please ask me what you're looking for!

Honkai: Star Rail: Brainworms..so many brainworms....This game has me so fucked up I made my own planet with a storyline aHHHHH. Looking for someone to write Dr.Ratio for me...will also take Aventurine, Gepard or Sampo.

Delicious in Dungeon: Laios, that's all thank u

Overwatch: Very picky (so many bad experiences), hand over Cole Cassidy neow!!!

Obey Me: Beel, haven't played the game in forever but I have the characters down pat, miss it though

Fire Emblem Three Houses: I have a Byelth replacement oc, please let me write her please please. Looking for Seteth for that. I do other 3H ocs so we could do other shit.

PKMN Legends of Arceus: Volo...my beloved

Other things I'm too lazy to write out:

Resident Evil|Genshin Impact (only up to Fontaine </3)|Spiderverse|Chainsaw Man (pt1+pt2)|Kingdom Hearts|Demon Slayer|IDV (AU pls)|

Bye, bye, dm me if interested whoaaaa

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back