• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to the Isles of Kailana! A pirate RP

EtherealShadows

Ghostly Bender
Hello guys! So this is an RP idea I've had for a while. Basically it's a pirate roleplay, focusing on a small crew, and their adventures!

First off I would like to have around 4-5 players as I have the best experience with not too much or to little.

Currently Spaces:

1: EtherealShadows EtherealShadows
2: Good Imp-ression Good Imp-ression
3: SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles
4: Sorin Sorin
5:

If you are on the list you can go ahead:

Post your character here

Isles of Kailana OOC, talk here

Now let's move on to the world!

18c7ac4a2fb722476ff216dd83f4a0ca.jpg

Welcome to the Isles of Kailana, a place filled with treasures and adventure awaiting!

Screenshot_20230612-110353~3.jpg

Lots of places to explore!

Alright so, here's some information on each of the locations. Not ever detail is made up yet, so feel free to come up with more!

Niameda, the main location and city of the Isles.

Syleza, the neighbor of Niameda, who are good at working together.

The location of Torbay however, is more of a rival.

Eugaria Tropics is a jungle

The shore and beaches, and so I haven't come up with everything yet, this is just the base location ideas.

0429d3695adf12d2f9f37cd94f0d3d4e.jpg

Alright so this is how it would work. I am playing the role as the captain, who will have a crew (you) and it's up to you if you want them to be in the crew at the beginning or if you rather them join in the story!

Important details:

-You must be 18+

-Do not control other's characters and no god modding, no overpowered characters!

-Be nice in OOC

-All forum rules matters

-We're required to use anime styled faceclaims (or a cartoon style similar to anime)

-Your character can be a few other species, if not overpowered

-All main characters will be 18+

-Your can use random NPCs in RP, but don't make them an important character

-Write at least one paragraph, but I prefer it to be around 2-4 paragraph, sometimes longer if needed

-We'll start with one character each, and could eventually have a second later

-Do not fill in the character template before you are accepted for joining

Alright I hope there's nothing I forgot, please ask me anything you wonder about.

Let me know if you want to join! ^^

Last edited:
I have the perfect character for this. Are women allowed on the crew or would it be viewed as superstitious?

EtherealShadows EtherealShadows Here you go, you can also make an OOC Thread there as well

Would I possibly be able to make a character thats the lookout for the crew? The one that's normally in the crows nest?
Yes that would be cool, as my intention was for them all to have different roles in the crew. Also do you want your character to be in the crew at the beginning of the RP or join in later? It's all up to you, but of course I'd like the captain to have crewmates at the beginning of the story too!

Yes that would be cool, as my intention was for them all to have different roles in the crew. Also do you want your character to be in the crew at the beginning of the RP or join in later? It's all up to you, but of course I'd like the captain to have crewmates at the beginning of the story too!
I think she would already be crew at the beginning. Her backstory is she joined because she's looking for her father that disappeared and no 'proper' crew would take her due to her being a woman, so pirate crew it was.

Hello again! I may jump in this too, if there's still space?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back