• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Welcome to the Hunting Grounds! Long-Term Predator game

Darkling0096

Me need nap
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I’d love to do a Predator RP with one or two other people during this lockdown.

Here's the basics of my idea:
Welcome to the hunting grounds! In a jungle on an alien planet, the yautja have been dropping humans and other prey here for centuries for the Hunt, and in recent years, humans have gotten in on the gig, providing prey and supplies to make that prey worth hunting. The humans responsible for this are based on a compound in the jungle.
The two races have agreed to an experiment of sorts, wanting to know whether humans can be hunters as well as prey, just as yautja can. To this end, some humans are also designated as hunters. The experiment has led to some success, showing that a human hunter can in fact kill a Bad Blood on the hunt while following the yautja code of honor, leading to some further experimentation by the two races.
Each side has produced a hybrid of the two species, with their hybrid leaning more towards their race genetically, and each with different reasons. The yautja have produced a male hybrid, noting that human males are typically superior warriors, wanting their hybrid to join the hunt. And the humans have produced a female, noting that if she were to meet her end, she could be cloned from herself without much issue, wanting to study and continue research on the hybrid. These two hybrids would be the main characters, while we would also create other characters and NPCs as needed to continue the story.

But before you get excited, here’s the stuff that might drive you away.
I prefer to RP with people who can do longer posts. Not like books or anything, but at least a paragraph. If all you can come up with is just useless filler, don’t bother. Meat progresses the story.
Characters can and will die. The basis of the Predator movies is people being hunted, so even though you may be attached to a character, recognize that they may die, but we can always discuss it. Perhaps they are not killed but lose a limb or something, and need a prosthetic from the compound?
There are three factions to this game. The Predators, the Prey, and the Compound. There is some politics between them, keep it in mind.
Grammar! I don't expect perfect language, but what you write needs to be intelligible.
This is a semi-longterm game, please let me know if you have to leave, so we figure stuff out.
I'm on Eastern Standard time, please be in a timezone close to that so we can be active around the same time, that way we get more posts in.

If you're interested, let me know below or in PMs. We can discuss specifics. Depending on the size of the interest pool this might be moved to the group section.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back