• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Welcome to my modern fairytale; where there are no happy endings." [1X1 search]

Elitope

"ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴜᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ"
Supporter
About me...
  • My name is Elitope. El and Eli work as well.
  • I'm an experienced roleplayer; 10+ years and I also work freelance as a copywriter
  • Literate to novella writing style
  • I usually mirror my partner so I'm laid back "quality over quantity"
  • Female, in my twenties
  • I have male and female characters; I enjoy roleplaying both and even playing multiple characters
  • I like most all genres but stray from fandoms [we can talk if that's what you're craving.]
  • I don't want to bore you with too many details but if you want to know more, don't hesitate to ask!

What I am Looking For...

• I'm looking for a role-play partner [duh!]
  • My goal is someone versatile, open-minded and creative!
  • Someone not afraid to make suggestions! I love hearing people's ideas and willing to try something new!
  • Semi-literate-novella posting preference I'm really laid back.
  • If you want to talk ooc too, I'm open to that. Love getting to know fellow roleplayers!
  • Willing to work with plotlines and not afraid to make suggestions! We don't have to go with one of my roles.
  • I love character creation, I generally use face-claims and can take or leave bios...it's a "As you wish"

Roles and Plots...
Here are some of my roles, don't feel obligated to read them because I'm willing to listen to your role suggestions as well. I'll put a * next to the ones I've been craving but again, I love writing almost anything and everything. None of these roles are set in stone, if you like a certain plots but have suggestions to it; go ahead and suggest! I'm also happy to create a plot together with our brilliant minds.

"Of Monsters and Men"

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘌𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘚𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮 (𝘌𝘈𝘚) 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘋𝘊 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘊𝘋𝘊 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘻𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴.

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴. 𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒. [part of this plot!]

𝘐𝘵’𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘴, 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴.

𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺.
-Multiple Characters in this one would be ideal but not necessary-

As the world falls, instead of humanity working together, they're divided. It all started with a boom. The biggest cities in the United States are targeted by nuclear bombs and leaving them nothing but ash and dust with threats of radiation poisoning in the air. The States are isolated from the rest of the world, left to wonder why they were targeted. Assuming terrorism, but the few believe it was an inside job as conspiracies linger in the air through hushed whispers. So what happens when two, once close, small towns are now thinking survival and develop the mentality 'us or them.'

Derry, a small farming town in the outskirts of Maine neighbors with the Town of Mayberry, a coastal town with a large fishing town. Both towns once worked together and heavily traded with one another. The two towns were a bit set back from others, the type of small towns where everyone knows everyone. The towns are divided when Portland, Maine and other large New England cities are targeted by the attack, fortunately far enough to avoid radiation in the air but not leaving much to explore or gather supplies from outside cities. As the small town's continued to trade their resources they become skeptical of the opposing town's incentives and a rift divides them into a mistrust for their neighbors.

Will they be able to set aside their mistrust to help one another survive and grow back into a functioning community? Or will they plot against one another to grab the upper hand? What happens when two childhood friends are split when their neighboring towns are divided?

-Multiple characters ideal but not necessary-
-Both Towns are completely fictional, but the large cities targeted are not.-

Little did humanity know, monsters have always lived among us, but what were they planning? To overthrow humanity, at least the darkest of creatures. There were the few humans that knew, they were known as hunters. It was the hunters that were first to go, leaving humanity unprotected as the creatures came out of the dark. The hunters became nearly non-existent, but not all. Hunters went into hiding, picking off creatures one by one but they were outnumbered and overpowered and that left humanity at risk. Some humans are turned and others are killed. When the creatures began to surface humans were either turned or forced into hiding in small, off the grid, communities while the creatures took over the world.

With darkness there was light. Not all creatures had the same goals. So when the dark creatures emerged, so did the others who wanted to see humanity survive. No creature was left in hiding. Humans remain wary of the different as other species try to prove their loyalties to human kind. Will humans be able to discover the good in the bad? Will trust be formed? Will the few remaining hunters be able to teach survivors how to defend themselves?

Some Species but not limited to...
Dark- Vampires, Wraiths, Ghouls, Ogres/Orcs, Trolls, Shadows, Demons and any other ideas.
Light- Elves, Fawns, Nymphs, Woodland Creatures, Valkyries, Angels and any other ideas
Either or...- Sirens, Demi-Gods, Pagan Gods, Werewolves, Shapeshifters, and any other ideas

-Multiple characters ideal but not necessary-
-Ideally doubling- one creature one human-
-With a good background story, even dark creatures could be on humanities side.- (i.e. A demon who is out for their own, missing the world as it was when they had more control. They tend to play both sides to see what benefits them the most.)
A debt unpaid leaves Character one in trouble when her parents had offered her up as collateral to the [Name/origin here] mafia. A full time medical student in her first year of interning, it all comes to a halt. Character one comes home to her parents talking to an unrecognizable man, the head of the mafia. Character two is with him, much younger but resembles the older man, perhaps a relative of sorts or a high rank mobster.

Character one is offered as collateral unbeknownst to her. The mafia men leave with her introducing her to a new lifestyle under the lead of character two. She’s not sure what to expect and fear runs through her while her mind is overwhelmed by the fact that her parents had given her up to basically strangers.
[Vague to work in more details.]
Against the wishes of two, their families are set to have them married to end a long unknown past quarrel. Neither family seemed to forget what the other one had done. It had started back in the early 1900's and was still present today. Families having lost sight of the argument, still held their grudge so they offered terms of parlay. Both families giving up their first born arranged to be married to unite and force the truce.

The two characters are unaware of this arrangement until they turn 21 when they're finally let known what is expected of them. The families had no contact, the two had barely met and only passed by one another from time to time. Now they're forced to meet with their families laying out the details of their expectations to uphold the unified truce. Both parties are left blindsided and both sides react differently.
He is high ranking in the special tactics military, she is a special agent with the FBI and a communication liaison sent to a war zone to help with communications. No one is a fan of the idea of an FBI agent being around, let alone how dangerous the area is for the special tactics unit. The two have to work closely together, forming many disagreements but having the same goals in mind. Despite not being welcomed into the area, she is protected under the unit, 'a warrior is a warrior' They all needed to work together and accept the differences in opinions and openly minded consider others ideas.
Welcome to Elysium, a special academy. Enchanted and protected from the outside world. No human even knows it's there. Zeus told the gods to not mingle with humans after several mistakes himself. Scared of the demi-gods potential powers. Though most gods had not listened, some falling for a human and some just using them as a conquest in spite of Zeus' hypocritical demand. As word gets out of the offspring of demi-gods, Zeus banishes them to earth, separating them from their offspring, locking the other gods in Olympus so they may not have contact.

As the demi-gods have potential to cause harm to humankind, they are taken to Elysium Academy at the age where they begin to show signs of their powers (around 18) with limited or no control over them. Most put into foster cares or without a home are taken from everything they are known by an unknown titan. At the academy, Titans teach to help the demi-gods harness their powers. However the students are unaware of their real parents and led to believe that they are humans with gifted abilities.

Zeus could not have a curse without an escape or fix. If and when these demi-gods discover their true identities they can find the gates to Olympus and be reunited with their parents.

What happens when the daughter/son of Athena is paired with the daughter/son of Poseidon? A natural born conflict the two are combative but something draws them to one another. Will they remain with a distaste or develop a friendship with the possibility of more?

-Multiple characters would be fun but not necessary-
-Does not have to be Poseidon and Athena's offsprings that's only one idea.
A hunter and a [humanoid species here]. There's a standard, a blinded nature behind a hunter. Rules to kill and not ask questions first. Though when the hunt leads to a different feel with a [species] they begin to feel conflicted as their powers are only helping in good ways from what can be seen. The hunter decides to get close to the [species] in hopes to find a flaw and justify their ending but will it be different?

[vague to work in both ideas.]
She has always drawn bad luck, many times she thought it was her ending/undoing but somehow she was still alive. Unbeknownst to her, she attracted the wrong kind of beings looking to cause harm, the stuff from nightmares. Some of which she had seen but she chalked it to be a bad dream, even if she was awake. She also didn't realize she had a guardian either, a protector and while she had been knocking at Death's door she was always pulled back.

Her protector was something she didn't realize herself until one day he decides to reveal himself and begins to explain who and what he is and why she's being protected.

[again vague to work out ideas.]

Don't forget, I love even more genres! I am happy to hear your suggestions and ideas or come up with something together! Please message me or reply to this if you are interested or have more questions! Again I generally play females but can do either or and love having multiple characters. I'm comfortable with MxF or FXF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back