• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy

Hey everyone, I tagged you all to see if you were interested in this thread/rp I made. Go and read the Overview and the ICR to get more of what the plot is about and if you're interested please make a character in the CS and also check out the gallery too.

If you weren't interested I apologize for wasting your time and sorry for spamming!

Have a wonderful day! xD

@Ami the breadling @Jacob Berry @Julie @Leviersa @TheCrookedEagle @TheWingedCrusader @Wolfiy @Zeldafangirl

Jacob Berry] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17386-arubion-sivart/ said:
@Arubion Sivart[/URL] Your character brings back bad memories... Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night
Lol xD , I was tempted in combining a few more characters xD but that'd be a bit to much xD

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Lol xD , I was tempted in combining a few more characters xD but that'd be a bit to much xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, wouldn't want Archer and Beserker mixed in there(The ones from Fate/Stay Night UBW)

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]*Eats steak and lots of food* Nom nom xD

[/QUOTE]
*Throws pretzels at you* *Summons throne of pretzels and sits in it*

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]*Throws pretzels at you* *Summons throne of pretzels and sits in it*

[/QUOTE]
*Summons throne made of pizza* You shall not win pretzel lord!!

*Summons a World made out of steaks and would nom on steak on a steak bed, wearing steaks patterned clothes* Nom nom nom tag me when we start k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back