Welcome Kathoran!

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to The Wayward Inn. Please make your self at home and join any RP you want or start your own. If you are bringing content over from Kathoran please put them in the proper section. Characters/Storys/Other writing content goes to The Writer's Den and RPs go to the Opening Night.

If you had any special rank other then Regular Member at Kathoran please head on over to The Office in the Support Desk area so review and put you in an equivalent group.(Kathoran Admins will be started at Global Mod should they be approved and if they wish to continue in the staff at all.)

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me via Private message.

Formalities aside lets get a roll call going on to see how many people came over and if they picked a new name during registration :) ! Just post below.

Well, Nix of Kathoran here as Tempest. Back at Kathoran I was a Valued Contributor, but I don't really deserve that rank here considering how I haven't exactly... contributed.

Anyway, one more has come to join the feast.

Tempest said:
Well, Nix of Kathoran here as Tempest. Back at Kathoran I was a Valued Contributor, but I don't really deserve that rank here considering how I haven't exactly... contributed.
Anyway, one more has come to join the feast.
Welcome :) !

Well....Hello.........

We will see how this works..... we will see... only time will tell...

He has a different one on each site I think..

But we will see who actually comes over..

Time will tell.. but I plan for both....

It is I! Schmoyoho/Kiminaru. I shall join you brave knights on thou most perilous quest, into the depths of thine very own horrors. = ^_^ =

Due to my tendency to skim through announcements on Kathoran - coupled with the fact that I rarely check my E-mail -, I didn't find out about this merger until after it happened; when I logged on as usual only to find the forum completely deserted, with only a vague notice on General Discussion - by a Global Moderator I'd never seen before - shedding any light on the mystery.

I'm still not completely sure how, when or why this happened; and to tell the truth, I'm a bit nervous...

It happened yesterday. Vossy and Dark Wizard apparently talked about it for a while.

It was kind of a deal that we weren't a part of. Several members won't be joining us.

Oh no, It went through. And now everyone knows about my personal life, Which is weird. Bad things happen on teamspeak. Don't go there. lol.

I like the layout of this forum, it's professional.

Also, I hope that this will progress our role-plays in the future.

The merger doesn't seem too harsh.

Both forums have thier ups and downs. Why can't we just be a part of both? I am in both, and I see no reason to tell people to go to this one and not that one, or go to that one and not this one. This is Christmas, and no time for pointless strife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back