• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom we will shine together || pfp || marvel roleplay

Angel Flower

heyo, everyone. i was wondering if someone wanted to do a platonic roleplay with me in the marvel universe. i will list some platonic ships, and we can then further discuss a plot and the characters we will be playing. (also, i only do male on male roleplays so even the platonic ones,)

platonic ships:
tony and peter (i will always be playing peter so.)
bruce and peter
steve and peter
vision and peter
loki and peter
stephen and peter
thor and peter
bucky and peter
scott and peter
sam and peter
deadpool (ryan reynolds version) and peter (yes, i know deadpool isn't marvel but oh wellllllll)

i actually have plots in mind, but i won't really post them yet because they all kinda don't fit each of those. also, if you were wondering peter will be aged up in his twenties going to MIT so, if you wanted to discuss that pm me! some people may want romance, and that is okay, but we will discuss it first before we even have that happening. so i cannot wait to see you in the roleplay side of things.

(also i have many, many parental plots like irondad, and winterdad stuff like that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back