• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CrimsonDawn

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What if Lucius killed off half the world's population?

He may have been defeated, but the survivors lie scattered and the future of Clover Kingdom, and the other kingdoms is uncertain.

Those who remain will need to rebuild the kingdom, ground up, and this time around, surely, something has to change. The systems put in place are slowly breaking down, and the countries are experiencing civil unrest, paranoia, and fear. News, controversies, and hidden information are beginning to surface. Secrets kept by the magic knights are starting to unravel, and distrust is beginning to spread.

How much longer can Clover Kingdom remain standing?

And when new threats emerge both from outside and within, how will the kingdom fare?

The Survivors:

(i.e - the playable canon characters)

Golden Dawn:
William Vangeance - Played by me.
Langris Vaude
Letoile Becquerel
Klaus Lunettes
Mimosa Vermilion
...All the rest were killed in action...

Silver Eagles:
Nozel Silva
Nebra Silva
Solid Silva
...All the rest were killed in action...

Crimson Lion Kings:
Mereoleona Vermillion
Fuegoleon Vermillion
Randal Luftar
... All the rest were killed in action...

Coral Peacocks:
Dorothy Unsworth
Kirsch Vermillion
Rick Cornell

Azure/Aqua Deer:
Rill Boismortier
Fragil Tormenta
Cesc

Blue Rose Knights:
Charlotte Roselei
Galgaria
Wainsley

Purple Orcas:
Xerx Lugner
Digit Taliss

Green Mantis:
En Ringard
Sekke Bronzazza
Willie

Black Bulls:
Nacht Faust
Finral Roulacase
Vanessa Enoteca
Noelle Silva
Secre Swallowtail
Zora Ideale

Clover Kingdom - Other:
Marx Francois
Owen
... All other canon characters died...

Underwater Temple:
Kahono
Kiato
... All other canon characters died...

Diamond Kingdom:
Mars
Human!Fana
... All other canon characters have died...

Elysia:
Patri
Rhya
Dryad
the part-elf kiddos.
...All the other canon characters are dead...

Heart Kingdom:
Gadjah
Smurik
Undine
... There are no other canon survivors...

Spade Kingdom:
...None of the canon characters survived...

Witches Forest:
... No canon survivors here...

* If a character has little info/personality for them established in the canon but shows up in the list of playable canon characters, feel free to make their personality whatever best suits you as long as they're not a Mary Sue/Gary Stu. Do follow their canon magic attribute though and try and be reasonable about their skill/spells.
* O.Cs for the listed groups are allowed but in very limited amounts and must be run by me.
* Canon characters are assigned after an audition - a paragraph or more of a scene written with the character you wish to play. For multiple characters, more scenes will need to be written. This is to test out if you can write them. They are taken away after long periods of inactivity or misbehaviour.
* As there are pairings that will make me uncomfortable, please run them by me beforehand. Except o.c x o.c pairings. With exceptions, I'll generally accept those. Also, no incest or incest-adjacent pairings please. (Yes, this includes PatriWill.)
* You can also request to play out ships within the roleplay, though, as stated above, run them by me - unless they're o.c x o.c -, even if I ain't the one playing 'em since I am overlooking the roleplay and would like to be as comfortable as possible. E.g. - say you wanna play Mars x Fana, Noelle x Kahono, or Digit x Xerx, I probably won't be interested in playing them out, but I'd be fine if you played them out here with someone who is also part of the roleplay and willing to play them out. (Well, actually, I
might be willing to play those pairings out - unless I'm already swamped -, but I do have my own requests in return.)
* No instant romances, though the characters you play can have crushes early on or before the roleplay.
* No limit on the total number of O.Cs, but a) you can only play as many as you can handle, b) you cannot play more than one o.c per group (i.e. you cannot have more than one Purple Orca or Diamond Kingdom chara), c) no more Black Bulls until later on in the story (they're supposed to be a small squad) and d) you must also play at least one canon character. You also cannot create a whole new squad -- perhaps later on in the roleplay, but not now.
* O.C spirits allowed, but those roles will only be available to those already playing human O.Cs and canon characters, will be limited to a couple per person, and will only open up later on in the roleplay. I want to first know you're all invested in this.
* Minor/Background characters, such as rivals or people from the backstories of the characters you play that don't feature prominently don't need a profile, but those that do feature prominently DO need a profile. Canon characters, unless they are like Galgaria or Willie - with little personality/backstory - don't need a profile. I'll also allow some degree of creativity and personal headcanons, as long as it doesn't turn canon characters into total OOC messes.
* Also, feel free to have major O.Cs who are criminals, or antagonists/rivals for the other characters.
* No one-liners accepted.
* Cussing and violence allowed. No killing off characters without permission.

If interested, please comment below with what character(s) you wish to play (+ audition scene, if they are canon) and a profile (if they are o.c, or a background canon character with little info). Wait for acceptance before joining the actual roleplay... which will be posted later. Profiles should include what name the character goes by, their gender/sex, their approximate age, and their race (please keep most of the o.cs human, non-humans are clearly rare), status (if applicable), occupation, squad (if applicable), rank (if applicable) kingdom/land/country, appearance, personality (with sufficient character flaws, and fears - 3 of each will do), attribute and spells (nothing too op, no anti-magic, no constellation magic, no gravity magic, nothing that manipulates other characters' emotions or allows for the control of characters played by other people and no more spatial magic), weaknesses/limitations (at least three) sexual/romantic orientation and other relevant info (inc. mental illnesses/disorders/medical conditions. Though the symptoms can be a part of the weaknesses, by themselves these will not count as part of the personality or weaknesses/limitations). Sorry, but I find it obnoxious/uncomfortable when people make their whole character the embodiment of a serious illness with nothing else to them.

Also, no, "clumsy" cannot be a weakness. Now, poor coordination/motor skills on the other hand can be. Lemme explain. Clumsy is generally used very conveniently for sad missies to fall into the arms of their lovers. Now poor coordination on the other hand I'd regard as a constant issue that doesn't just show up when the writers want to shoe-horn in a "romantic scene". Have it have an actual negative impact with negative consequences and I'll let it count as a weakness/limitation. If not, search on, dear roleplayer. Similarly "too sweet", "too caring", or "too trusting", are all attempts at minimizing your character's flaws without allowing them to actually be acknowledged as flawed. Clingy, dependent, gullible, naive, or inexperienced on the other hand, doesn't shy away from being harsh to your characters where there is a real problem that they should absolutely work on. A character need not be grey or evil in order to have flaws. You can be flawed without being the bad boy archetype or being an anti-hero, or a straight-up villain. But you need to allow people to see your character as more than just a perfect person who is too good for this world.

Sorry for that rant, I just wanted to make sure that everyone understood what would be allowed into the roleplay, and what wouldn't.​

* And no, I am focused on the canon side of things, so I will not be letting up the canon rule. If you fancy your own OC-centric BC roleplay, put one together. Plus, you can always go for the minor canons.

A perhaps clearer version of the character profile:
Basic Information

Gender | Sex:
Approximate age:

(18+ please)
Race:
(Please keep most of the o.cs human, non-humans are clearly rare)
(if applicable)
Squad:

(if applicable)
(if applicable)
Kingdom | Land | Country:

[ --- ]

Appearance
Height:
Build:
Eyes:

(Also, because we have a ridiculous number of canon characters with purple eyes, please avoid purple eyes.)
Hair:
Skin:
Attire & Accessories:

(If a picture is used, only height and build - if it isn't full-body - is required.)
Grimoire:

[ --- ]

Character Traits
Personality Overview:

(No letter/number shortcuts, like MBTI. Please write out their personalities to the fullest extent you can think of - this can be added to later - including 3+ personality flaws.)
Dislikes:
(optional)
Fears:
(at least three)

[ --- ]

Strengths | Weaknesses:
Strengths | Skills:
Attribute:
Spells
:
Weaknesses/Limitations:

[ --- ]

Miscellaneous:
Biography:

(optional)
Orienation:
(romantic/sexual, for the purposes of ships, if you are interested in creating them)
Relationship Status:
(Yes, you can have your ocs be in a relationship with each other)
Love Interest | Crush:
(You may include what characters you'd prefer to pair your character up with.)
Family:
Friends:
Non-humanoid Companions:

(if applicable)
Medical:
(including mental health issues, medical conditions, illnesses, allergies, neurodivergence, etc. Please try to do some research before applying these.)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back