We should try and find a better time. [Through the Looking Glass]

Andoriol

Fabs is having trouble with the time as it is, and I don't blame him, what are possible other times we could hold the game in your schedules?

Let me clarify.

One of the things I knew going into this was that my FtF game attendance wouldn't suffer much; this game would close session around 11AM, which would allow me to make the long hike over to the friendly local gaming shop where I have my face to face.

It's turning out that with various interesting bits and digressions, though, i get sucked in until 2 PM or later and nothing of consequence has happened. Again.

So since this is turning into an all-day thing I really don't know if I can do that every week on Saturdays to the detriment of my friends.

I'd like to see if we can find a new day.

Huh.

Hmm.

Hrrmmm, hooom.

I am of two minds about this. On the one hand, not waking up super early on Saturday would be nice. On the other, my schedule right now is really damn awkward. I've got Nathan's game on Sunday nights, D&D on Saturday nights (which already overlaps with the post-session chitchat here), and other days I work from 4:00 to midnight.

Since I doubt anybody else wants to game from 1:00 a.m. to 6 a.m, if I'm going to be able to stay, I guess it'd have to be about the same time on a weekday.

FluffySquirrel said:
I'm free 6pm to Midnight on Monday and Tuesday, 6pm to 2am or so on Friday seeing as its weekend. That's it really
Ah, point of order; this is for your own time zone, correct, Fluffy? All of my times are EST.

Bah, could've sworn I'd put GMT in there.. yeah. The normal start time is about 3pm my time, which means I don't get home for at least 2 and a half hours or so after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back