• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom We Fight to Forge a {connection} | A MHA RP

Him playing innocent didn't suit him at al. She knew exactly what he was trying to do! She grabbed hold of him, mostly wanting to make sure he kept his hands to himself until they got somewhere more comfortable. Yes a bed. If she was sick, she'd need to be in bed. She let out a cry as his lips trailed across her flushed skin. She was about to start undoing her own shirt when she remembered they weren't in the best of locations. Did she care? Not really but she did want to be someplace else. Mela leaned up and nipped at his neck. "Doctor's orders?" She chuckled as she leaned herself against him when he cupped her bottom. Hopefully this doctor wouldn't make her wait 30 minutes before seeing her. Mela danced away from him and grabbed his hand, heading off toward his place.

"Shut up." She smirked at him as she walked along. Why did it seem so far away? she stopped every so often to pull him up against her, exchanging a few heated kisses. Eventually they made it back to his place and Mela hovered behind him as he unlocked it. Once inside, Mela gave Mi a quick cheerful greeting before she was pulled back into the bedroom. "Wait, wait." She moved to get something from her bag while kicking off her heels. Mela laughed softly and put on her cat ears with a giggle as she undid the first few buttons of her collared sleeveless dress to reveal the marks Shota had given her last night. She rejoined Shota and stood in front of him, pushing him down on the bed before she moved on top of him. "So is it Doctor Aizawa or Aizawa-sensei...or Shotaaa?" She moaned into his ear, letting out a small meow. Mela pushed his scarf off of him, wanting access to him and his neck.

- - -

His eyes widened at her playful touch. Oh? Was she asking for more? He was glad Ruka had remembered she had somewhere else to be, somewhere very important. Denki stood up when she did but found himself sad to see her go rather quickly. He looked to Shoto who took a quick bite of pizza and got up as well. "Thanks for lunch." Shoto just said before leaving the parlor. Denki stared at them and then back at the pizza. What just happened? That wasn't how his afternoon of romance was supposed to go at all. Shoto hurried outside and looked around. Now where was his pesky pink haired, clearly as insatiable as he was, girlfriend? Someone grabbed his hand and pulled him around to the back. He looked around, not sure if he liked the setting but as soon as her lips hit his, he lost the will to debate.

Moaning into her mouth, he held onto her tightly, their bodies pressed against one another. He felt himself pressed against the wall and it only caused him to let out a protective growl as she then broke the kiss, some saliva connecting them as she turned her teeth to nip at his neck. "Oh Ruka." He moaned sweetly as he rubbed her hips, his heart racing. "I'm a tease? You're just as guilty." He smirked as he kissed her again, his hands lifting her up as he cradled her in his arms much like that of a newlywed. "We're going to your place." He said, no way would he risk going to his own house. Plus it was too far. They'd never make it. He headed back to her place, moving a bit quicker than usual, but then again he had some good motivation in getting there as quickly as possible. Once she got the door unlocked, he opened the door and kicked it closed, heading for her bedroom. "You've got wandering hands, missy." He smirked as he lowered her onto the bed. "I should do something about them."

AiAi AiAi

"Doctor's orders," Shota repeated back as he let Mela tug on his hand and drag him out onto the streets. He loved the way her hips swayed with every movement she made. Now if only she was still wearing her costume...he smirked as he recalled her scarf. It was a nice touch he had to admit. The walk to his place seemed a lot farther than it truly was. Perhaps it was him just drinking in Mela as she waltzed in front of him or maybe it was because she kept tugging him aside to kiss him deeply, the last few times he was just tempted to push her against the wall and have his way then and there, but no no. He was technically a gentleman, just one with a sharp tongue. Heh. Once they finally arrived at his place, Shota hurriedly unlocked the doors before letting Mela in. He gave Mi a quick scratch on the back of her ear as he made a mental note to close the door to his bedroom so Mi can't interrupt this time around. Sneaky little cat. Seriously, Mi was a lot like Mela in those ways he supposed.

Shota was about ready to just carry her to his room when she stopped him. He gave out a low growl, his patience running thin. Shota watched hungrily as Mela pulled out something from her purse while fiddling with her shirt. He lifted a brow, wondering what he had to wait for when he noticed the cat ears and then the marks he's made the night before. Oh, she was going to get a lot more today that was for sure. He let Mela do what she wanted as he fell back onto the bed, his hands pulling her down with him. He rested his hands on her hips as he began to knead the flesh there while his eyes never left her's. Hearing her teasing words and sweet moans, Shota let out a small groan as he simply murmured out, "hmm I think Doctor Aizawa, it seems like he'll need assistance from his nurse." He eyed Mela with a smirk as he placed either hand on her bottom. "Well? Aren't you going to help?" He tilted his head back to allow her access to his neck. That's what she wanted, right? He wasn't going to say no to some pleasure.

- - -

Hearing him moan and the way he was rubbing her so sensually, Ruka's body was on fire while her mind was slowly losing its sanity. Honestly, how was she ever to focus when Shoto was being such a tease? Ruka smirked against his lips at his words. So maybe she was a bit of a tease herself, but hey she wasn't one to back down from a fight. As he suddenly lifted her up, Ruka let out a sound of surprise though it soon turned into one of need as she stared into his eyes, "yes please~" Ruka murmured out, reaching her hands out and cradling his face while giving him one last sweet kiss. The two made quick work of getting back to her place. How Shoto moved so fast was beyond her, but she'll just say this is stamina training for being a hero. Yes...very good training. As she unlocked the door, Ruka was at one point ready to just melt her doorknob down in her impatience though at the thought of someone else entering while the two were busy she changed her mind against melting it, well at least she was still somewhat sane?

As they entered her house, Ruka kicked her shoes off as Shoto lowered her onto her bed. Ruka's eyes shined as she reached her hand up toward Shoto, her finger beckoning him to come as she murmured out, while her eyes never left his, "oh? What are you going to do about them hm?" Wrapping her arms around his neck, Ruka kissed him deeply while arching her body to press flush against him. As if to tease him for saying that she had wandering hands, Ruka made her point by letting her hands roam his body, softly gliding across his clothed chest in a teasing manner before going up to tangle in his locks. She even let her hands wander over his broad shoulders, massaging the muscles there. Her hands slowly inched down his back to the edge of his shirt all the while Ruka kept him busy by kissing him. Pulling away for some much-needed air, Ruka's eyes twinkled with mischief as she licked her lips while she teasingly dipped her hand under his shirt, "what were you going to do again, Sho~to~?" She wanted to just tear his shirt off, but no no. Teasing him first sounded great to her.

Genkai Genkai

She gave him a delightful girn. Doctor Aizawa, it was. And his cute kitty nurse would be happy to assist him with whatever he required. Mele let out a moan as his hands settled on her bottom. She breathed in sharply and leaned down, quite happy to see him cooperating. Such a good boy had to be up to something. "Maybe I should work on checking your pulse." She hummed into his ear, her teeth nipping at his lobe, letting out a rather primal growl as she kissed down the side of his jawline to sink her teeth into the side of his throat, sucking hard though not enough to break skin. She pulled back and kissed where she had made her own rather dark mark. She pushed her hips playfully and kissed around to the other side of his neck.

"You, Doctor Aizawa, seem to be quite hot." She said, nuzzling her nose against his neck before she licked him lightly. "You need to lose the shirt." Obviously. Mela sat back and pulled off his dark long sleeve shirt and threw it elsewhere, making a mental note to try and take it home with her. Yes, she would like a souvenir. Staring down at him, Mela wished she had a nurse's hat. No matter. Maybe next time. "I'm gonna have to check a few more vitals." She smirked as she slid down his body, beginning to kiss and nip at his upper torso before she took the arm that had been damaged by Nomu and pressed her lips to the scar. Yes, she adore every bit of him. She then kissed up along his arm, her hands propping herself up, each on either side of his head.

"I should give you some medicine huh?" Moving back up to him, she kissed him softly, the kiss gradually becoming more deep and passionate. Breaking the kiss she licked her lips. Maybe she needed another dose herself.

- - -

Seeing his beloved queen beckoning to him was enough to make him lose it right then and there but he didn't. No. Patience, Shoto. Still, she had to know what she was doing to him. God, she was incredible. His heart stopped as he kicked his own shoes off and joined her on the bed, taking hold of her hand. He could never turn down such an invitation from Ruka. Impossible. A small moan that was meant to resemble her name got lost in the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her as close as possible, wishing he could just rip off their clothes. Her hands roamed his body made him forget about how much she had misbehaved. He broke the kiss, panting lightly as he looked down at her. She was very playful this afternoon. He would have to have some fun with her.

"I'm going to make sure you learn how to control these hands of yours." He smirked as he grabbed them and held them tightly, kissing them before he took her right index finger and slipped it into his mouth, sucking lightly, his tongue stroking her finger before he gave a playful nip before releasing her finger. Leaning down her pinned her wrists above her head. It was a firm hold but not one he didn't think she couldn't break if she needed to. He wasn't trying to cross any lines after all. Shoto leaned in and kissed her, effectively trapping her under him. He then moved his lips along her neck. "Everyone saw these." He noted, fiery eyes locked with hers. "Good. I want them to know you're mine." He said lowly as he leaned down and began to suck some that were already beginning to fade. Pulling back he smirked to her.

"Do you think you can behave, my darling?" He doubted it but he was counting on that. He slowly let go of her wrists and pulled off his own shirt, deciding to reward her for her patience, or perhaps he just wanted to feel her skin against his own.

AiAi AiAi

Shota enjoyed Mela's delightful ministrations as her words to her touches left him wanting more. He inhaled sharply when she let out a growl against his ear before diving down for his neck. Shota closed his eyes while his hands tightly gripped her bottom. As she began to make her mark on his skin, Shota let out a low moan as his hands began to slowly crawl up her bottom to rest on her hips. He gripped it tightly as she licked his neck. As he somehow lost his shirt once more, something he found to be reoccurring whenever he and Mela were alone, he was about ready to take over when she began to kiss his chest.

Enjoying each and every single kiss, Shota let out a growl, wanting her against him now. As she finally came up to kiss him, Shota flipped their positions as he smirked down at her after breaking the kiss, "I think it's my turn now, you sexy little nurse." Leaning down to whisper hotly into her ear, "what should I do to my naughty nurse?" His eyes glinted with a predatory gleam as he began to attack her first by kissing her deeply and then he began to leave a hot trail of wet kisses across her skin. Wanting to feel more of her skin, Shota began to kiss her bare arms, his eyes locking with hers as he did so while his free hand was teasingly massaging her thigh. "A teasing minx like you should be taught a lesson..." he smirked as he hovered over her, one knee in between her legs while his hand began to knead her breast.

Kissing her neck, Shota left a few new marks before he went on to suckling on her earlobe. Oh, how he wanted more. Pulling back, he stared down at the beautiful girl lying underneath him. His eyes darkened as he wanted more. Smirking, Shota leaned back down and teasingly whispered into her ears, "is my beautiful nurse feeling quite hot? I can help relieve your fever." He pulled back, wondering if she would be fine with showing a little more skin? If not, he was fine either way.

- - -

As Shoto took hold of her hand, Ruka couldn't help but wonder what he was going to do. As he sucked on her index finger, Ruka watched him, moaning at the thought of what else that tongue of his can do. She let out a small whine when he stopped attacking her fingers and instead let out a small sound when he pinned her hands above her head. Ruka grinned up at him, excitement coursing through her fiery veins as she quite liked this dominant side of him. Ruka leaned into the kiss, letting out a soft moan against his lips before he pulled away much too soon for Ruka's liking.

As he began to kiss her neck, Ruka moved her head to the side to give him more access to her sensitive flesh. She squirmed underneath him as he continued his attack on her neck. Her sky blue orbs clashed with Shoto's mismatching pair as the two stared into each other's eyes. Feeling the heat from just his gaze, Ruka let out a small whimper of need. He was not fair. How can one look so...so sexy! Argh! And that voice of his, Ruka could feel herself melting just by his words. Staring up at him as he pulled away, Ruka breathed out, "I'm all yours Shoto." And he was all her's. As he asked her a question that was obvious, Ruka watched with hunger as he pulled his shirt off. Yeah, no. She will not behave. Sorry, not sorry.

The moment Shoto's shirt dropped to the floor, Ruka sat up and pushed him into a sitting position as she crawled onto his lap. She smirked down at him as she cradled his face in her hands as she gave him one long kiss before letting her hands roam across his sculpted chest, "do you really think I'm going to behave? What are you going to do, punish me?" She pushed him back down, nibbling on his ear before moving her head down to kiss his neck, leaving a dark mark in her wake as she began to trail nipping kisses across his chest. As she arrived at his abs, Ruka licked her lips before leaning down and licking it. Moving back up, Ruka kissed Shoto on the lips as she murmured against it, "you were asking for this..." but now she was feeling quite hot herself as she tugged on her shirt, eyes shining teasingly.

Genkai Genkai

Finding herself on her back, she blinked a few times. Wait, how did he do that? Once the kiss broke, she slipped her arms around him. Fine, she'd let him take over. For now. Mela let out a sweet moan as she felt his words vibrate against her ear. Noo she was behaving. At leas that's what she told herself. "I'm-" Before she could insist she was totally innocent, his lips cut her off. She arched up into the kiss, biting at his lips before his lips traveled down along her arms. Mela giggled lightly. Hey, that tickled. She panted lightly as she pushed her hips against his knee. "I'm innocent." She whined softly as she rested her head to the side, oh there was no use fighting it.

Shuddering, she let out a small whimper as he littered her neck with new marks. Her brain was beginning to overload. She couldn't think straight anymore. She was fortunate that her mind was still allowing her to breath, well enough. "Shota." She panted as she brought up a hand to take hold of his hair for a moment, the other resting on his muscular chest. Breathing in deeply, she tried to focus on something but the only thing present in her mind was the man on top of her. Mela closed her eyes for a moment, still able to feel his eyes combing her body like a hungry panther. When his lips returned to her ear, her eyes fluttered open as she tried to register his words.

Mela shifted her head to look at him for a moment. Yes, she was feeling quite hot. Her face turned red as she gave him a small nod, trusting him. Reaching down to continue to unbutton where she had left off, her fingers fumbled. Motor skills had gone out the window. "I think I need a professional's touch." She said meekly, giving him her most helpless look as she rested her hands on his shoulders. Now she had to hope she could skip class if she had a doctor's note. Yes. Why not? Underneath her clothes she had on simple light pink undergarments. Mela looked to Shota, trying to steady her breathing, she hadn't been this close to anyone since Hideo but already she felt more wanted and respected.

"Pease, doctor Aizawa." She begged lightly, of course she'd deny such a thing at a later point in time. Her beg? Nooo. She was just in-character. Sure.

- - -

He stared down at Ruka, hoping his little warning had been enough for her. But he knew it hadn't. She was becoming easier to predict the more often they found one another like this, both breathless and flushed. He wasn't done with her yet but before he could try and find a way to secure her better, he found himself being pushed back up. He let out a small growl of frustration. Bad girl! Shoto held onto her tigh, almost falling off the bed from the force of her kiss. "I could punish you, yes." He said quickly realizing what he could do to drive her crazy and make her beg him for forgiveness. She'd change her ways. Heheh.

Though he didn't really want her to, where was the fun in that? Shoto felt his body relax as her lips attacked his neck, leaving what felt to be a pretty dark mark. His hands rubbed her lower back, silently encouraging her to keep going as he breathed in, her scent only adding to his arousal. He had to wonder how he'd react during class when he'd smell of a bit of her strawberry scent. He licked his lips, "You're such a bad girl, Ruka." He groaned, enjoying her kisses along his chest. She licked him and he let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. "God, Ruka." He shivered. If she was learning this from him, he had to consider himself a very good teacher and her a perfect student. He wanted more. He needed more.

"Am I now?" He smirked as he noticed her fidgeting with her shirt. Did she need help with that? Shoto could be very helpful. His hands moved around to replace hers as he slowly lifted her shirt off of her, ensuring she could change her mind if she wanted. But god was he hoping she wouldn't. He looked to her beautiful body. Slender but still curvy. Not too thin. He liked that. He trailed his fingers against her bare stomach. So soft. So untouched. He wrapped an arm around her, lowering her back down, being extra careful now. He moved her legs around him so he had better access as he leaned down and kissed up along her stomach, wet kisses painting her smooth skin as he brought his hands to cup her breasts, squeezing firmly.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on." He said, just staring down at her adoringly. "I won't have eyes for anyone else." He leaned down, hoping that wasn't too cheesy as he kissed her deeply, their chests melting against one another.

AiAi AiAi

~ No, not Monday ~

To say that the weekend was by far the best for Shota would be an understatement. He clearly enjoyed his weekend spent with Mela and he was most certainly not ready to be back for work already. He held back a sigh as he arrived at school early for the damn morning meetings though when he met with All Might, Shota simply smirked at him, feeling a sense of victory over him. Now, he won't go saying he conquested Mela, because that wasn't it at all. But he would like to say he was able to get one step closer to her and he felt more intimate with her. That was a good thing, right? As Principal Nezu spoke along, Shota's ears perked at the mention of his name, "and thanks to Aizawa-sensei's hard work, we are all ready for the upcoming school festival~!" All eyes were on Shota as they clapped their hands. Shota can only look over at them completely confused until it suddenly dawned on him. Those papers...they were for the festival!? He glanced sharply over at Principal Nezu who continued with the meeting before dismissing everyone. Somehow...Shota felt defeated from early on.

Letting out a sigh, Shota hopped into class in his sleeping bag as he needed the comfort of it at the moment. Well, he rather be hugging onto Mela right about now, but this will have to suffice for now. Facing the class, his eyes lingered on Mela for a moment before he spoke up, "this week is going to be different from the usual. We're going to be holding a school festival, kind of like a food festival version of the sports festival. Anyways, from today on we'll be working on a class theme in the afternoon lessons and then Saturday will be the day. It will be of course open to the public and apparently the class who makes the most profit will win a prize....I honestly don't care for this, but if we have to do it, then, of course, we'll aim to win." He smirked at his students before walking off to sleep until the afternoon.

Meanwhile, All Might sat there looking very confusedly as Principal Nezu began to explain to him in more detail about the school festival, "um, I understand Principal Nezu, but why are you telling me this specifically...?" He wasn't sure what, but he had a feeling that he was being assigned a job without really knowing about it. Nezu smiled over at All Might as he said, "that's because you'll be helping each class out, feel free to stick to one class. But it would be nice if the number one hero shows his face to each class if you know what I mean?" Ah, yes. The public will be attending this festival so him showing his face around would be good. Well, since he was given the freedom to just roam, All Might already knew which class he'll be spending most of his time at. He smiled over at Nezu in understanding, "I understand sir, I will do my best!" After that, All Might headed off to the courtyard where he was now Yagi, the friendly janitor of U.A.

Like always, Yagi spent the morning flowering the flowers before he began to clear the courtyard of the fallen leaves. By the time lunch came flying in, Yagi was greeted by the cheerful voice of Mela. Oh! Smiling, he greeted her happily, "oh hey Mela-chan! How was your weekend? Good, I hope?" He had to wonder what she did after school on Saturday. He wanted to have asked her out, but now he felt like he shouldn't. Call it his gut instinct, but Yagi decided to wait a few more days to ask her once again, plus she'll be very busy with the preparations of the food festival. He didn't want to just be in her way or anything like that. Like the past few lunches, Yagi spent it with Mela, the two talking, well Yagi mainly listened while they shared Kurotsuki Shoujo's homemade lunch before they parted ways once the bell rang. Maybe he can make a visit to class 3-A during their class as All Might? Yeah, just maybe.

Shota went back to the classroom as they wouldn't be doing anything much today except for deciding what to do and start making plans for it. As he entered the classroom, Shota was surprised to see Iida speaking to the class and it sounds like they have already decided on what to do. That...was quick. Iida stood at attention as he explained to Shota, "ah sensei! During the morning classes, we were given the opportunity to brainstorm and we have all come to a unanimous agreement to do a maid and butler themed cafe!" Shota looked bored at Iida as he let his eyes wander to a few of the other males in the class. He can suspect that they mentioned a few things here and there that made the cafe a lot more inviting for the ever so serious Iida. He held back a sigh, but if the entire class was down for it, then he can't go rejecting their idea. Plus a maid was it? He eyed Mela as he told Iida, "sure, if that's what you guys decided on. And what about the outfits and...what do you think you're doing?"

As Shota was still speaking, Iida handed Shota a bag that had clothes in it. He stared blankly down at it before looking in question at the glasses boy. "Sensei! All the other senseis are participating in their classes respectively! You will be too, right!?" Shota could not handle this much longer. Why was he the only one speaking anyway? As he let his eyes wander back to the rest, the class was already divided up with the desks pushed aside to make more walking space. There were two sides covered by thick curtains which he can only assume was due to Yaoyaorozu's quirk. Was everyone already changing...? He could hear some excited squeals of Ashido and some guys pumped up too...guess they were. He stared back over at Iida as he opened his mouth to refuse when a few of the girls began to sound clearly excited from beyond the curtains, "oh my gosh! Those outfits are so cute Uede-san and Kurotsuki-san!" And then the comment of, "that is so sexy, Uede-san!" caught Shota's attention. On second thought..." alright fine." Shota answered rather quickly.

Eyeing the clothing suspiciously, Shota couldn't help but ask Iida, " say, Iida, when on earth did you guys get the time to get all these...? Or was it Yaoyaorozu's quirk?" He couldn't think of any other way when Iida spoke up, "oh, that would be thanks to Aoyama-kun. He made a phone call in the morning and was able to get these. Apparently, they are from a famous de-oh!" Iida's words trailed off as he turned quite red in the face. Shota slowly turned to see what was the fuss when he spotted Mela wearing a rather unique looking maid outfit. Why was it different from the rest? Though Shota wouldn't deny that it looked great on her. He gave Iida a glare, reminded as to why Iida was on his hate list again.

- - - -

~ Nooo, not Monday! ~

The weekend was unforgettable. It was lovely, to say the least, and Ruka felt like she just grew closer to Shoto. As if the two got closer on a whole new level of intimacy and well, Ruka has zero regrets. She loved every moment of it, hehe. Though unfortunately, the fun had to end after a nice relaxing Sunday spent with Shoto passed by a tad too quickly for Ruka's liking. So when Monday loomed upon her, Ruka begrudgingly got out of bed which now smelled nicely of Shoto, focus Ruka, get ready for school. Her only motivation for this morning being well to feed Mela and to see Shoto at school. After getting ready, Ruka fed Mela some breakfast before the two headed off for school. Upon arriving at their class, Ruka happily greeting Shoto, she found out that this week would be a bit different from the usual.

As she listened to Aizawa's mention about some school festival, the entire class was abuzz with murmurs as everyone was excited. Some were commenting about how normal that is while others were happy about the normalness of it. Ruka just sat there, unsure of what they were going to do as a class, but somehow...she felt a sense of dread. An uncomfortable shiver ran down her spine as Ruka looked around her. What was this feeling? Looking around she noted that no one else seemed bothered so it was probably just her...nah, it's just her imagination. Not wanting to ruin anything, Ruka just joined the class in discussing what to do. Mineta mentioned something that caught most if not all the males attention in the room. A maid and butler cafe? Ruka felt her eye twitch though it seemed like the girls liked that idea too. Ruka can only let out a small sigh as most of the class agreed to it. Well...at least it wasn't a play or something where Mineta would play the prince...yeah, this was much better.

Ruka turned to Shoto and leaning over she whispered to him, "you'll look so handsome as a butler, I can't wait to see it hehe." Her eyes shined in amusement as she glided her hand over his thigh as she leaned back. The class was too into the discussion for anyone to notice that. The perks of sitting in the very back. Heh. Though her in a maid outfit...? Oh, why oh why was she getting a bad feeling? Yuga raised his hand, offering to get his hands on the outfits as they went on into discussing the menu. Ruka spent most of the morning class just with a bad feeling knotting up inside her stomach. Maybe she was getting sick? No, no. She can't get sick, not now!

Once the lunch bell rang, Ruka gave Shoto a weak smile as she told him, "I'm going to see sensei for a bit, ah, please don't wait for me and eat your lunch!" That was a lie but Ruka was just not feeling well and she didn't want to worry him. Handing Shoto his lunch, Ruka leaned up and pecked his cheek quickly before hurrying off. It was no use as Recovery Girl wasn't in the infirmary and Ruka was feeling restless. She decided to just walk around the school to ease herself. As she was doing so, she ran across Denki and Eijiro, "ah, hey you two." Ruka greeted the two, noticing Eijiro leaving while exclaiming about having a stomach ache. Ruka can relate. She hasn't been feeling well either. Smiling over at Denki, Ruka greeted him, "hey Kaminari-kun! How have you been? Ah, sorry about Saturday..." Ruka looked off to the side as she recalled how she just walked out on Denki during lunch. She had some...urgent issues to attend to, but now that she thought back to it, she felt kind of bad. The two talked for a bit longer until the bell rang.

As Ruka arrived back to the classroom, she felt slightly better after getting some fresh air and Denki's company distracted her well enough. Smiling over at Shoto, Ruka took her seat as Iida began to speak up as the class representative. Beside him stood a rather proud looking Yuga. Ruka lifted a brow at this as she eyed the box laying innocently beside Yuga...what was this sense of premonition she was feeling looming closer and closer? As the girls were ushered into a corner to change and thanks to Momo making a heavy duty curtain to block any sight and Sero's tape holding Mineta down and tied to a desk, the girls can safely try out the outfits. As Ruka was heading over, Yuga called out to her and Mela, "ah, Uede-san, Kurotsuki-san...these will be yours." Ruka blinked a few times as she took the package from Yuga. Huh? Were these different or something? Not wanting to think as to why theirs would be different, Ruka bets it on Yuga forgetting to just hand these as well and she simply thanked him before heading off to try it on. Hm, maybe she can show it to Shoto? Oh, but she did want to see him in his butler outfit hehe.

Though as Ruka opened her package up and pulled out the soft black and white material, Ruka stared at it. Huh? What the hell was this? The rest of the girls noted the different outfits and let out various comments regarding her's and...Mela's? Ruka turned to see Mela's and her eye twitched. But seeing as the girls seemed eager, Ruka had no choice but to try it on. It was a short kimono dress with cute white lace and frills lining the bottom of it. The sleeves were long and loose, but it had some lace patterns on it as well and then she wore an apron over it. Ruka's eye twitched as this felt too cute, why did Yuga decide on a different one for her and Mela!? Ruka's eyes widened in realization as the girls began to talk amongst each other, "ne, ne. Isn't this design really cute?"
"Yeah, I heard that Aoyama-kun called some famous designer for this?"
"What!? No way!? Who?"

No...this cannot be true. Not wanting to believe it, Ruka headed out with the rest of the girls to show off to the guys as Mina would so like to state. Ruka glanced over at Shoto, a small shy smile dancing across her lips. "Ah, Shoto what do you think...?" she fidgeted with her sleeve as she had no idea how to explain to Shoto why her and Mela's outfit was different from the rest. Meanwhile, Yuga was speaking rather proudly to Aizawa, "you see sensei, these aren't just the normal butler outfits. I actually called Tsukito, the famous designer to tailor us special outfits!" Wait...Tsukito...? Why did that name sound so...as the rest of the class heard it, the girls began to chatter excitedly, "hey, isn't Tsukito that really famous designer right now!? He's like super popular, right? I heard he's handsome to boot--" as the chatters continued, Ruka glanced over at Mela, the two sharing a look before the door suddenly opened just as Yuga said, "and I even invited him to come over!" What?

As the door opened up, a handsome looking man in his mid-twenties appeared. He had short caramel brown locks and sweet looking amber eyes. He was wearing a rather dashing black suit with a dark grey dress shirt and a white vest over it. He had some things in his arms. Ruka felt her heart dropping as she froze in place, eyes widening in disbelief. No...this can't be happening. As the young male strode into the room, his eyes swept the room slowly, causing a few of the girls to swoon before his eyes landed on Mela first. Smile widening, the male walked up to Mela as he bowed politely to her while offering her a bouquet of chocolate roses, "my sweet little cake! How have you been my dear?" Leaning down, he pecked Mela on the cheek, causing quite the uproar. Shota was glaring daggers at the brunette, walking over to push him aside but stopped as he watched Mela's reaction. What, she knew this guy!?

The mysterious man chuckled as he lightly ruffled Mela's hair as he told her, "I knew that French style would suit you, little sweetie. You always did have nice legs." He winked over at Mela before looking around the classroom once more. He paused as he looked over at a glaring Aizawa, simply brushing the man aside though he kept a note to ask who he was to Mela later as he resumed his sweeping of the class until it landed on the one person he's been looking for. Smiling, he walked over to Ruka who was slowly inching backward until her back hit the wall. Stopping right in front of Ruka, he smiled down at her as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her flush against him as he leaned down and kissed her forehead tenderly. "Ru-chan! Oh, how I have missed you, my princess!" He exclaimed loudly as Ruka was too frozen to fight him off. "I knew that kimono would look lovely on you! It accentuates the curves of your waist and it brings to light how well shaped you are--" Yukito's little description as to why the kimono was fitting for Ruka was cut short by the flaming pinkette herself.

Finally finding her voice, Ruka spoke up as she pushed against him, "Yukito! What are you doing here and let me go!" Chuckling Yukito stepped back though he then presented Ruka with a beautiful bouquet of strawberries shaped into roses as he told her sweetly, "of course I came here to see you and little sweetie of course." Yukito winked over at Mela before she made a fuss. Ruka glared up at Yukito as she said, "stop joking around, what are you really here for?" Yukito chuckled as he placed a hand over his heart, "oh how cruel must you be to me? Don't you miss me at all?" Looking over at Ruka, he found her to not look amused at all and so he explained simply, "Aoyama-kun invited me over and when I heard it was for your class, well, of course, I would come over in a heartbeat my Ru-chan." Yukito's eyes caught Shoto. Hm?

Chuckling, Yukito bowed to the entire class as he introduced himself, "oh where are my manners? As some of you may know me as Tsukito, my real name would be Kurotsuki Yukito, at your service." He smiled over at them as he added cheekily while glancing over at Mela and winking her way, "I'm Ru-chan's fiancee, by the way, ~" Ruka felt herself bristle as she immediately corrected him, "no you're not!" Ruka looked over at Shoto, biting her lip as she tugged on his sleeve while whispering out, "I'm not...really, I'm not..." at least she wanted Shoto of all people to believe her. And that was when Yagi entered the classroom, holding several more boxes as he ran into the young man outside and offered help. To think it was for all class 3-A. His eyes widened as his mouth hung open for a brief moment, w-w-what was Mela wearing!? What has he stumbled upon!?

Genkai Genkai

To say the weekend had been good was a gross understatement. As she sat in class, Mela couldn't help but revisit those recent memories. She let out a small sigh, trying to keep a straight face. She looked to Iida who asked about her weekend, commenting how he thought she did well against All Might on Saturday. Oh right, she lost haha. She had totally forgotten about that. The loss stung all over again as she gritted her teeth and just told Tenya her weekend consisted of a lot extra studying. Yes, studying with a certain pro hero and teacher who shall remain nameless. Mela glanced over as Aizawa-sensei entered. She thought back to how lonely it was waking up this morning without him around her. She blushed and forced herself to listen as he explained something about a festival. Her eyes lit up, like with food and cute clothes?!

Surprisingly once he left, there were themes thrown around quickly and it was settled upon: a maid and butler cafe. Mela was one of the ones pushing for it, knowing no one could resist those two things. Plus she thought it would be sooo fun to dress up at school. and whatever prize was at stake, Mela wanted to win! Soon other classes began but there were distinct rumblings of students already making plans to take this idea and run with it. As lunch finally chimed, she got up and wondered where it was Shota was hiding. She had to assume the teacher's lounge but she couldn't go sniffing around there or it would be weird right? Sighing, she took her bento, happy to go eat with Yagi as it was a habit she was happy to develop. He was so cute and so easy to talk to. Seriously, why hadn't anyone snatched him up?

"Yagi-san!" She skipped over to the diligent blond. She motioned for him to join her at a bench so they could eat together. When asked about her weekend, she blushed and covered her mouth, mostly so she didn't start choking on what she had been eating. "M-my weeeeekend? Very good yes." She waved a hand, wanting to leave it at that. Though All Might had to assume she was feeling unwell but she was sure Yagi didn't know any of that cover-up. Mela looked back to Yagi, deciding he probably didn't need to hear any real details. Though she had to wonder if Yagi knew who Aizawa was. If he knew who All Might was, it stood to reason he might know Aizawa so maybe he should be made aware of their budding relationship? She'd have to think about it more, for some reason, feeling a bit weird in not telling Yagi but also in the idea of telling him. Why was she so conflicted?

The two talked more about the festival and soon she headed off to go back to class, but not before patting his head playfully. Mela headed back, surprised to see outfits were already waiting for them. Someone had been busy. Mela looked to Ruka's outfit. It was too traditional for her but sh knew Ruka would rock it. She nudged her friend a bit. "Ha your boyfriend is gonna go nuts." She teased though she still needed to talk to Ruka about that chastity belt idea. The weekend away had prevented Mela from supervising Ruka. As she got changed, she noticed how her maid outfit was quite short. She had on a black ruffled corset and skirt but to call it a skirt wasn't quite right. Mela had on a white blouse and bow around her neck, as well as long tights and garter belts, along with heels. She thought she looked really good but she felt quite exposed. Stepping from around the curtain, she gave a wave to the staring boys.

It was clear the guys really enjoying all the maid outfits, there was a style for everyone to enjoy. She couldn't help but note how cute Deku looked in his butler costume. Somehow it suited him. Walking over to Iida and Aizawa, she smiled. "Anything I can get you two?" She joked, practicing a smile and small curtsey. Before her mind could imagine being tied up in this particular outfit by a certain Eraserhead, she heard a few words and caught some familiar buzzwords. Looking over to Ruka, Mela's eyes lit up. Oh yes, these outfits made so much sense now! "Yukito-kun!" She gushed, happily taking the chocolate roses. Speak of the devil huh? Ooh these wouldn't make it to the end of the day. Mmm! She giggled, "I'm very good. I could feel your hands on this outfit, it makes so much sense." She smiled as he kissed her cheek. "Thank you." She smiled though pouted at the pat on the head. She wasn't a kid damnit.

Mela watched with amusement as Yukito set his sights on Ruka now. She could tell Shoto looked like he was going to have some kind of aneurysm. She cheered at Yukito's engagement comment. Of course it wasn't true but she would support that marriage if she couldn't have Yukito, Ruka should get him at the very least. Mela quickly looked back to Shota, almost forgetting he was there. Whoops. Before she could say anything, she heard someone come in. All Might? Oh this was a party now! Mela gave him a wave, glad to see he was coming by to lend a hand or two. "All Might, hey!" She smiled up to him. "Sorry about running off on Saturday. But I am feeling better now." She glanced back at Aizawa-sensei. Well she wasn't too sorry but still, sorry. "I was just seeing what Aizawa-sensei and Iida-san thought of my cute outfit and I'd love to get your opinion too. Wouldn't this make a great hero costume?" She laughed.

- - -

Having to part had been rather tough for Shoto Todoroki. Returning home after an eventful weekend with Ruka had made his home feel all the more empty and void of real warmth. He walked around, wondering if he looked hard enough, he might find a certain Kurotsuki hiding somewhere. Sadly that wasn't the case and Shoto had to spend Sunday evening doing homework and catching up on chores. He called his mother to check in with her, telling her how his fight against Kirishima had gone and how he had a very nice weekend. She was happy to hear about her son doing more than just training or reading. Come morning, Shoto took a quick shower and got dressed, all the more eager to get to school. It felt like ages since he had seen Ruka and after such an intimate time together, he felt a strong pull to be back by her side as soon as possible.

Getting to class, he sat down and felt a sense of peace when he could look and see Ruka near him. But sadly not close enough to reach out and touch. He wasn't too excited about the festival news. He thought it sounded like a waste of time. He wasn't even too interested to hear what Mineta had suggested, which many got behind. A maid and butler cafe? He didn't think the school would approve something but he was sure that would be up to Aizawa-sensei to decide upon. His interest was suddenly elevated when Ruka spoke up, saying she'd like seeing him in such an outfit. He blushed, feeling her hand on him. Oh...oh and she'd be in a maid outfit? Of course she would. Why hadn't he connected the two obvious dots? "I live to serve." He teased her, leaning over to whisper in her ear, glad everyone was occupied by their ramblings. He used his quirk to then blow some cool air against her ear teasingly.

Now at the mention of a very...unique theme, Shoto wanted to grab Ruka and go someplace private so they could pick up where they had left off yesterday. And after her touch and his, he was wondering if it was possible to ease his budding urges. He got up and was about to drag Ruka out of the classroom when she said she was going to see sensei and for him to just go ahead and eat. He frowned, wondering if she was okay. But she was gone before he could press further HIs heart sank as he took the bento and felt rather lonesome but had to believe she'd tell him if something was bothering her, physical or emotional. Shoto let out a long sigh as he went off to go eat with the others in the cafeteria. His mind kept wandering to Ruka though, not sure what had come over her. She looked okay but he had to hope it wasn't something serious.

When Denki and Eijiro crossed paths with Ruka, Eijiro ran off, making up some terribly lame excuse which Denki rose a brow. He smiled to Ruka, glad to have gotten a chance to see her. "Oh I'm good." He said, really sad that he hadn't gotten to ask her out since Todoroki sort of butted in. But Denki decided he'd try again. He wasn't about to become undeterred just because of one tiny misstep. He smiled to her, giving her a thumbs up. "I hope your weekend went well anyway! You still gotta come over for a movie." He insisted. They then talked about the upcoming festival and how nice it was to take a break from combat practice. When lunch sounded, they headed off to 3-A. He spotted odoroki eyeing them as they entered but Denki didn't cower as he just kept on smiling, very glad to have gotten some much needed alone time with Ruka. He noticed everyone was beginning to get outfits to change into. Huh? Already? Denki took his and went back to change with the other guys, glad Mineta was handled.

The guys took far less time to change into butler outfits and when Shoto emerged, he looked around a bit too eager to see what Ruka looked like. He spotted Ruka coming out and swallowed. Oh my. she looked divine. Shoto felt his heart stopped as he walked over and noticed her and Uede had different outfits than the other girls. That was...odd but becoming a recurrence based on how their hero outfits kept changing. He looked at her. "You look wonderful. I might have to be your only customer." He smiled to her. The idea of others seeing her wasn't one that sat well with him but he couldn't do much about that sadly. Suddenly someone appeared and seemed to dote on Uede before strolling over to Ruka. Shoto felt his stomach churn. Why did he have a bad feeling? When the man got very close to Ruka, Shoto stepped forward, his eye twitching. Just who the hell was this guy?! Shoto felt his fiery quick about to come out but thankfully Ruka pushed the guy away. Did they know each other? They had to but how?

He noticed him address Ruka as 'princess' and he found his heart sinking. This wasn't some ex or something? No no. He was not Ruka's type! Shoto looked rather livid as he stared at Yukito, wanting to punch him until he could no longer even look in Ruka's direction with those flirty eyes of his. Urgh. This had to be jealousy, he couldn't deny it. It was killing him. His heart sank even further at the comment...fiance? He looked rather stunned and felt himself getting very sick to the point of passing out, the color draining from his face. Ruka's fiance? Shoto slowly looked to Ruka, needing some answers now. But he wasn't about to ask this weird perv for any of them. He pulled Ruka aside, holding onto a desk for support as he feared he might just fall over. "You're...not his...his fi...fiance?" He looked to her, his heart beating at a snail's pace. He could barely breathe, "Who...who is he t-to you exactly?" Shoto swallowed, his mind unable to think of too many unsavory thoughts and assumptions. He trusted Ruka but the way she and Yukito acted around each other...was very worrying and caused him an alarming amount of pain and he needed to figure this whole mess out, not wanting to lose Ruka to this guy. He couldn't lose her.

AiAi AiAi

Iida was a blushing mess when Mela came waltzing over to them. Shota would be lying if he didn't say he was tempted to just pick Mela up and throw her into his sleeping bag then go and gauge every wandering eye out of his male students...he was very tempted to do so. He kept an impassive face on despite his sudden urges to just take Mela to somewhere a bit more private to have his ways with her. Though his eyes couldn't help but trail over her form from the tip of her head to her shoes. He looked over at Mela with a slightly darkened gaze as he smirked over at her, opening his mouth to tease her when the door opened. His darkly colored orbs watched as some unknown male came in. He was on guard not only because he could possibly be someone who infiltrated their security, but also due to the fact he was walking straight towards Mela. What did this guy want with his girlfriend?

Shota glared at the brunette or was that blonde? Whatever, whoever this guy is, he's about to sign himself a death wish as the guy walked up to Mela and presented her with flowers, were those chocolates? Shota felt a sinking feeling in his stomach as he saw Mela's eyes light up as her attention went solely on the guy whom she seemed to know from somewhere. As the guy kissed Mela's cheek, Shota felt something snap inside of him and he began to walk over to pull him off of Mela when he walked away himself. He watched the guy head over to Kurotsuki, but Shota didn't care by this point as he took hold of Mela's arm and pulled her to his side.

He glanced questioningly over at Mela until All Might came strolling in and she bounced over to his side. Shota held back a sigh as he looked over at the unknown man. So he was Kurotsuki? Then how was he engaged to the pinkette unless they were cousins? Not wanting to think any further, Shota walked over to overhear All Might's flustered response, "A-ah Uede Shoujo! I-it's quite alright...ah yes...that outfit...is it for your um class theme? I-it looks very cute on you, yes." All Might was rubbing the back of his neck as he placed the boxes down, avoiding eye contact with the overly cute Mela when he met eyes with a glaring Aizawa. Eep. Walking over, Shota asked Mela, "oi Uede, who is that guy and how do you know him?" Straight to the point. Shota wanted answers and he will get it now.

- - -

Ruka who was on cloud nine at the idea of being Shoto's only maid and him being her only butler, her dreams were shattered to pieces when Yukito arrived. Her eye twitched as she wondered who brought him here and why he even found out about her being in this class. Her glare was settled on Yuga before she reverted it back to Yukito. He was smiling that devious smile of his while waving at the other girls in the class. She would have pummeled his face to the ground if not for Shoto taking her aside. Ruka turned her worried gaze to him as he seemed quite pale. Reaching a hand out, she placed it on his forehead before placing it on his cheek to make him turn towards her. She gave him a reassuring smile as she told him, "no, he's not my fiancee. I rather die than be his anyway."

Yes, she rather kill herself in her own flames if she must be married to someone like Yukito. Letting out a sigh, Ruka slid her hand to grasp Shoto's gently as she told him, "he's my brother...well step-brother. That's why we don't look alike...please, don't trust anything that spouts of that idiot's mouth." She tugged on Shoto's hand, tempted to just lean up and kiss him, but for now, she must go and tame Yukito before he places any more weird ideas into anyone else's head. She gave Shoto one last smile as she told him, "sorry, let me just go knock some sense into my stupid...brother's head." The reason she never calls him onii-chan or even acknowledge him as her brother is because...well she really doesn't want a brother like him.

Walking over, Ruka pulled on Yukito's ear as she glared at him. "Yukito, I think you've had enough fun. Now, why don't you go and explain to everyone who you really are?" Yukito gave an easy going smile as he simply took hold of Ruka's hand that was holding his ear as he replied, "but I'm telling the truth, my dear Ru-chan~ After all if you marry me, I can make you into a real Kurotsuki hehe-ow ow ow. Okay, okay!" Ruka glared at him as she twisted his ear while whispering dangerously, "I will never talk to you if you don't explain yourself." Anything but that! Yukito stood up straight as he smiled over at the class, "ahahah, well my dear Ru-chan, who also happens to be my sweet younger step-sister demanded that I be honest. So yes, we are brother and sister. But! We are not related by blood and I am sorry to disappoint my sweet fans, but my eyes are only set on sweet Ru-chan here~" Ruka felt her eye twitch as she hanged her head. What was she thinking!? Of course, Yukito will find a way around it! Ruka turned a helpless gaze to Shoto, silently asking him to save her.

Genkai Genkai

Mela glanced over at Shoto who looked so miserable. Ha ha! She couldn't help but enjoy this scene, even if it meant Yukito was off doting on Ruka instead of her, she was hoping maybe this would drive a wedge between Ruka and Shoto and maybe Yukito could come in and truly sweep her adorable Ruka off her feet. Of course she knew it was unlikely but still, Yukito appearing was rather sudden but she was surely more happen than Ruka who seemed rather stressed. Mela had to wonder how this day had begun to get so exciting. She glanced to Shota, noticing how curious he seemed. Though on the other end of the spectrum, interestingly enough, All Might didn't seem to enjoy her outfit, considering he wouldn't even look at her. Hmm. She'd have to ask Shota when they were alone what he thought but something told her, he liked it. Maybe she could sneak it home this week?

"Ah, him?" She giggled as she began to pick at her chocolate, unwrapping one of the chocolate rose buds and began to nibble on it. "He's Ruka's step-brother. He's a really great designer, I am pretty sure he works for the company that UA uses for its hero costumes." She commented casually in between bites. "We all grew up together back home. He dreams of marrying Ruka. Which isn't fair, but understandable I suppose. I have tried to get him to marry me instead buuut he won't take my proposals seriously at all." She sighed. "He and Rukie-chan are very close, if she had a boyfriend, I bet he'd be jealous." She smirked as she held out the candy to either All Might or Aizawa though she didn't care to talk about Yukito for too long, the spotlight followed him wherever he went. He was very talented and very hard to overlook in a crowded room.

She was a bit surprised they didn't know of him but she figured guys didn't kept tabs on fashion news and the like. "Anyway, it's really nice of him to come in and help us. He knows me so well." She glanced down at her outfit. "Although he seems determined to never give me any pants." She pouted. She then remembered Aizawa may get to dress up too and she smiled, hoping to see his costume in a more private setting. She would have things for him to do, oh yes. "Thanks for helping with these boxes." She told All Might, always glad to see him. "You know if Yukito-kun hanging out around town, I could see Ruka being very preoccupied. Maybe we can all do something?" Maybe a redo of Saturday? Provided a certain someone kept his hands to himself. Though perhaps she wouldn't mind if he didn't hehe. Of course she would happily tag along on whatever date Yukito had to have up his sleeve for Ruka. But then again, if it was just her and Shoto, she had no complaints there either. But she didn't want All Might to feel excluded by any means. "Unless you guys have hero stuff to do?" She blinked to them both, playing with the frills on her skirt. So soft~

- - -

A tidal wave of both annoyance and despair washed over him at the idea of Ruka having a fiance. It wouldn't be too unheard of, even in this modern age. Some families did like to take matters of love into their own hands. He could tell the way Yukito eyed Ruka that they were very close and Shoto hated to admit it, but he was feeling very threatened. And he didn't like this feeling one bit. It was like tons of tiny needles were attacking him. He felt anxious and worried and very very confused. He leaned back on the desk, trying to make sure his legs didn't give out under him suddenly. He could barely focus on Ruka even when she touched his face and told him he wasn't her fiance. He swallowed, his eyes still unfocused, almost distant like he was having some horrible out of body experience. He blinked when she took his hand and he suddenly remembered where he was. "I..." It was very hard to speak, his chest was on fire. "Okay."

Even though he did believe Ruka, he didn't see her lying to him. There was no way he felt he could trust such a flirt like this Yukito person. Shoto looked off when Ruka left. Denki tip toed over and the two shared a moment of shared distaste for the guy going around declaring this and that. Denki placed a hand on Shoto's shoulder, only having heard a few bits. "We could both take him on." Denki said. Shoto glanced to Denki and shrugged the boy's hand off of his shoulder, scoffing at the idea. No, Shoto wouldn't resort to violence. Not yet anyway. Shoto folded his arms. He didn't trust this guy at all. He thought he had to worry about just Kaminari and maybe Bakugo but now another enemy was throw into the ring and Shoto felt very sick. In fact he was so angry, he could feel his arms sharking even with them folded across his chest. Why couldn't he just have Ruka alone in her outfit? Why did this guy have to even be here?!

Trying to remember to be both polite and diplomatic, Shoto let out a shaking breath through clenched teeth. He carefully walked over to Ruka and Yukito, placing a firm hand on the man's shoulder, gripping it rather tightly. Calm down, Shoto. This was a member of Ruka's family. He had to make a good impression, while also getting the guy to take a hike. "Thank you so much for coming to help with our concept." He smiled to Yukito, though it was rather forced. "It really means a lot to class 3-A to have someone so talented, supporting us." He said, his eye twitching slightly, he wanted to vomit. As much as Shoto wanted to tell this guy he and Ruka were together, he didn't think now was the best time to declare his feelings in front of everyone. "I'm sure once you check the outfits and all the measurements and such, you can come visit us again later in the week." Or never. "Although I must say, you are making Kurotsuki-chan a bit uncomfortable with your...displays of....affection, you may want to take her feelings into consideration." He said, it sounding less cheerful and more threatening. Shoto couldn't help his change of tone though, Ruka was not some piece of property to own. And this guy acted like she was just a toy to covet. Despicable.

AiAi AiAi

All Might was beyond confused as he looked back and forth between Mela and Aizawa. There was something he missed, again it seemed like. He glanced over at the tall male standing next to Kurotsuki Shoujo. He turned to listen to Mela's answer to Aizawa-kun's question. Oh yes, he was quite curious too, but confused more than anything. All Might was surprised to hear that Kurtosuki Shoujo had such a famous older brother, but ha, step-brother. That explained why the two didn't look alike at all. All Might jumped nearly in surprise at Mela's offer of hanging out again. He pushed aside any dirty thoughts as he smiled down at Mela, meeting her eyes finally, "ah yes, I would love that! Oh, are you feeling any better since then by the way, Uede Shoujo?" He looked over at her concerned. She wasn't feeling well last time he remembered.

Shota let out a slight huff. So he was related to Kurotsuki somehow? Though at the mention of marriage and her offering to marry him instead of Kurotsuki, Shota sent Mela a slightly annoyed look. Was she being serious? Wait, why was he even asking that? Of course she probably was serious. Shota let out a small sigh as he shook his head, wondering what he got himself into. Though...judging by how that Yukito seemed quite preoccupied by Kurotsuki, Shota wondered if things will be safe for him and Mela.

Looking at how Mela looked at Yukito...Shota changed his mind. This Yukito needed to be gone, right away. He let out another sigh, wondering how he can get rid of a guy without getting caught. He glanced over at All Might...perhaps the two will have to work together for this one. Shota watched Yukito out of the corner of his eye while taking the chocolate rose, crunching on it rather violently. All Might looked like he wanted a piece too, a bit taken aback by how loudly Shota crunched the rose.

- - -

Ruka was glaring daggers over at Yukito as he continued to spout out nonsense. Every single damn time! He always said the same thing and would never get over it. Ugh! And it didn't help that Mela would swoon over her brother and not help at all. Ruka can only turn to Shoto for some help. She was helpless against Yukito as her flames would do nothing against him. Only physical power would work against Yukito and even then they have to be pretty strong to even put a dent past his quirk. Ruka's hands were itching to light aflame, but she knew that would be pointless. She let out a small sigh as Yukito was about to say something more when Shoto came over. Ruka's eyes lit up with silent hope. Shoto her hero has arrived!

Yukito's soft amber hues turned to look questioningly down at Shoto. Hm, who was this young boy? Yukito glanced over at his shoulder which was being held in a rather tight grip by the young boy. Ah, was he perhaps some sort of fan of his dear Ru-chan? Yukito smiled widely over at Shoto as he turned to face Shoto completely, "oh? And who might you be young boy?" Yukito chuckled slightly as he shrugged off Shoto's arm with ease as he then in turn pulled Ruka to his side.

Smiling widely over at Shoto, Yukito continued speaking, "you should thank Ru-chan here, its because she and Mela sweetie is in this class that I chose to help out...though I may have to check on everyone's measurements...you are right. I did come to do that. Ne, Ru-chan, did your sizes change while I was away?" Yukito turned a questioning gaze down at Ruka who was near biting his arm off. Ruka growled out, "no! And stop guessing my sizes already! It's embarrassing!" Yukito smiled as he turned to Shoto, "that's what she says, but as a designer I'll have to take everyone's measurements...would you like to be first?" He smirked over at Shoto, placing a hand on his shoulder with a tight grip this time around.

Genkai Genkai

Tearing her eyes from Yukito and Shoto, how interesting, she looked back to All Might. "Yeah, I'm uh feeling better hehe." She nodded to him, thinking back to how great she had felt Saturday night and Sunday morning. Oh yes, save for being rather tired, she had to admit she was feeling a lot better when she reflected upon all that had happened over the weekend. "I should be free today after I'm done with my fitting." She said, looking forward to getting Yukito's attention. Though she wasn't going to tell either of them that much! She turned back to Shota when he took one of the chocolate roses and crushed it rather violently.

"Aww." She giggled. Maybe he wasn't in the mood for something sweet? She noticed Shota eyeing Yukito and had to wonder if Aizawa was jealous. All Might couldn't be jealous because he'd have to have feelings for her to begin with, which was not the case. No way. But still, she didn't think Shota had anything to worry about. Just because she asked Yukito to marry her a half dozen times, didn't mean she really wanted to marry him. Truthfully, Yukito was a bit too much for Mela to handle, and that was saying a lot. "Though I'm only free if I don't have any extra school work to do here..." She glanced to Aizawa, smiling innocently. Oh, how she wished she could read his mind.

Though if she could spend the day with Yukito, Ruka and Yukito, All Might, Shoto or Shoto and All Might, she would be happy. It seemed like she had a lot of options! In the back of her mind, she wanted to thank Aoyama for calling Yukito. What a genius move! When Shoto and Yukito headed off, Mela found her place beside Ruka. "It's been a while since we've seen him." She said dreamily. "He's like a knight in shining armor, who also makes the armor." She laughed a little, "I am sure with his outfits, we're bound to get a ton of eager customers." She said, trying to get Ruka to look on the bright side of all of this. "You two should go out tonight, have a little daaaate~" She nudged Ruka with a smirk. "If you don't shake him, I may have to take him out and show him a good time." Mela giggled. She had to wonder if Shota or All Might would like to tag along. "Yukito-kun is so in love with you...I have a new ship name: Rukito!" She declared, hugging Ruka tightly before she went over to go check on Deku, "You look so cute, Dekkun!" She waved to him, noting Bakugo looked rather uncomfortable in his outfit. This was a fun afternoon.

- - -

Boy? Shoto let out an annoyed 'tch' at that. Who the hell did this guy think he is? He couldn't just waltz in and try to shake things up. Things between Ruka and Shoto were going so well and he wasn't about to be left alone like when he was stuck with Eijiro all last week. He gritted his teeth, wondering how on earth Uede and Ruka could put up with someone so smug and insufferable. "Who I am is hardly any business of yours." Shoto said. Of course it sort of was Yukito's business but he didn't want Yukito having his name and causing him even more trouble than he already was. He wanted the guy to just get lost and stop making eyes at his Ruka. He wished Ruka had told him about this creep before though, so he could prepare himself mentally for this terror of a man.

His eyes turned dark when Yukito shrugged off his hold and then grabbed Ruka. No. No way was he going to let this weirdo just pull Ruka around along like that. He inhaled sharply but put a smile back on his face. He could tell many of his classmates watching were finding this whole spectacle to be very strange. But amusing. His face turned red for a moment. So Yukito knew her measurements? It did make sense considering his profession but he had to believe that Ruka wouldn't let this guy touch her inappropriately. He thought back to their night together on Saturday but somehow couldn't shake the face of this Yukito guy now, being so close to Ruka. No, it wasn't the same!

"I have some words for you, yes." He said, showing a bit of teeth as he grabbed Yukito's arm and dragged him off. Yukito's behavior was appalling and he would rather deal with him than leave him and Ruka alone. He didn't trust this guy at all. He glanced over to the window. Could a fall from six stories be enough to snap someone's scrawny neck? Would it look like an accident? No no those weren't the thoughts of a hero. Shoto glared at Yukito as he began to take measurements. "You have a very inappropriate relationship with your sister-in-law." He said coldly. "What kind of guy hits on his sister-in-law? It barbaric and crude." Shoto said. "I don't know if my intentions with Ru-chan are any of your concern." Yukito smiled as he took out his measuring tape. "They do concern me, greatly." Shoto glared. "And why is that?" Yukito asked as he began to see how the outfit fit and if anything needed to be taken in or let out. "Because I won't have you marry her." Shoto said firmly. Would Shoto marry her? He...would like to imagine it a possibility but this guy was ruining that fantasy. He had to go. Now.

AiAi AiAi

All Might was relieved to know Mela was doing much better. He nodded his head, trying to recall if Principal Nezu assigned him to do anything after school...hm nope! He was free, finally! He smiled over at Mela as he gave her a thumbs up, "yes! I should be free after school!" Hearing that she may have some extra studying to do, All Might nodded his head, "yes I understand, studying is important! Good for you Uede Shoujo!" He smiled over at her, not really understanding why Aizawa-kun smirked, but it was a good thing to study, right? All Might watched as Mela walked over to where the younger Kurotsuki stood while the older one walked off with Todoroki Shounen.

Shota gave Mela a light glare as if warning her to watch her words, though at the mention of extra studying...Shota's eyes lit up as he understood what she meant. He smirked slightly as he ate the last bit of chocolate, licking his thumb slightly as he decided that yes, she probably did need some extra studying. Or anything really to just keep her away from that Yukito guy. Shota watched her walk off to speak to the fuming pinkette. Eyeing All Might next to him, Shota spoke up casually, "after school...we should all go out and eat. I'm sure she's been wanting to eat with you and I....we sort of have to stop last time after all." Of course, Shota enjoyed himself to the fullest that Saturday afternoon and into Sunday, but All Might didn't need to know that.

All Might looked a bit confused and surprised at Aizawa-kun's offer, but he nodded his head eagerly, "Oh yes, I would like that. But you heard Uede Shoujo, she may have to do some extra studying." Shota smirked as he told the clueless blonde, "it's alright. She can wait for a few hours until she has to cram." Heh. Though wait, walking over to Mela once Kurotsuki walked off, Shota spoke up as everyone else was too busy speaking to themselves about the new designer in town, "oi, don't let him take your measurements. Your outfit doesn't seem to be in need of any adjusting." He'd be damned if that Yukito got to touch Mela. His eyes narrowed as he asked Mela, "why do you and he seem so close anyway? Just because he is Kurotsuki's older brother shouldn't mean much." Unless she's had a previous relationship with Yukito or something?

- - -

Ruka looked between Yukito and Shoto, somehow it felt very tense and she was concerned Shoto might just fall for Yukito's provoking. As the two headed off to get Shoto's outfit measured, Ruka let out a loud sigh as she slumped against Mela who seemed way too happy to see Yukito. Ruka can only nod her head, yes, it's been a while since she's seen him and she was more than happy about that. Ruka rolled her eyes at Mela's little joke as she huffed, "it doesn't matter if we'll get customers or not...that guy is not going to be leaving until this whole festival is over." If she knew how Yukito was, he was most definitely not going to be leaving anytime soon. Ruka glared over at Mela at the idea of entertaining that fool, "I am not going to and you are not either!" There was no way she was going to leave Mela alone with Yukito. If Mela tries anything, Ruka wasn't sure what Yukito would do to her best friend!

As Mela hugged her and declared some silly ship name again...Ruka felt her eye twitch. No no no! Yukito wasn't in love with her! She was his sister for crying out loud! Not blood related, but siblings nonetheless! Then again, when had she ever felt like she was part of the Kurotsuki family? Ruka can't recall one moment. Shaking her head at Mela's words, Ruka watched her friend walk off before letting out a long sigh. When she saw Shoto exit the changing room, Ruka walked over, taking his hand and dragging him out of the classroom. Ruka looked up at Shoto with saddened eyes as she hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry for all this Shoto...my brother can be a bother, I'm really sorry." Ruka held back her whimpers as she looked up at him. Was he mad at her? He was, wasn't he. Ruka looked down in slight defeat, "you have all the right to be mad at me...but I hope you don't hate me..." before Ruka can say much else, Yukito's voice rang out as he dragged Ruka back inside while declaring, "now it's time for me to check on my two lovely girls~ Mela sweetie, come on~"

Yukito chuckled at the idea of someone getting in the way between him and Ruka. It was an amusing sight, but the boy seemed rather serious. Yukito decided that the easiest way to get answers would probably be...Mela. His eyes landed on the brunette who seemed to be in quite a deep conversation with the two pro heroes in the room. Hmm...how interesting. Yukito's eyes lit up as he scanned the room for anyone else that may pique his interest. He spotted a blonde haired boy, hm...things certainly have changed since his two girls went to U.A. Yukito will have to check on his girls and make sure both are still single. As he called over Mela to head to the changing room, Yukito went out to retrieve Ruka, his eyes glinting as he spotted that boy again. Oh yes, he definitely is one to look out for it seemed like. Yukito smirked at Shoto before dragging Ruka to where Mela was waiting. "Now then, who wants to go first~" Yukito called out, already knowing Mela would volunteer eagerly. Now, to get some answers from Mela sweetie hehe.

Genkai Genkai

Mela was quite pleased with her name for Ruka and Yukito and if Ruka didn't like, she was sure Yukito would approve. Mela looked to Shota when he told her not to have Yukito take her measurements. "He's done it before." She laughed softly, not sure what the big deal was. Yukito was quite good at his job. She prodded Aizawa's arm lightly. He looked jealous, it was kind of sexy. "He's like an older brother to me. I don't have any other siblings so Ruka and Yukito are very important to me." Sadly it was that brother-sister relationship that somehow prevented Yukito from taking her seriously when she was less related to him than Ruka was.

"He spoils me and Ruka a bit too much. Despite how he seems, he is quite nice." She said, rubbing her neck. "But you don't have to worry about him, he really only has eyes for Ruka and no one else. It's kind of intense." She tilted her head. "Besides he's not my soulmate." Mela pointed out. "Yukito-kun is great and all but I don't think we're a great match." It was a shame he saw her as a younger sister though. Mela shook her head, dropping her arm. "I'll be right back, be nice." She smiled to Shota as she headed off to go see Yukito and ask for a small change to her outfit. Cat ears, please.

"Ohh do me~" Mela grinned, winking to Ruka as she headed off to get Yukito's advice. She had so much to tell him! Mela asked for a cat ears and a cat tail, adding he should do something for Ruka to cheer her up too. Mela was sure Shota would love her little idea hehe. "Ooooh by that way, that guy is Todoroki Shoto, he and Ruka are totally dating despite my efforts." She said. She knew Ruka wouldn't like her spilling the rice but Mela couldn't help but love to gossip with Yukito. And give her chocolate and she'd sing like a canary. "I don't trust him at all so be careful." Mela said. "And you and Ruka can be called Rukito. She didn't like it but I think it's super cute!" Mela cheered. Yukito seemed very thankful for this piece of information as he fiddled with his measuring tape and soon sent her to send Ruka in next. "So you and Todoroki-san are dating. My heart breaks, Ru-chan." Yukito lamented, not wasting any time in hearing what Ru-chan had to say about her and the sourpuss known as Todoroki. "You deserve someone who treats you like a queen and that boy is just a boy."

- - -

Shoto and Yukito stared at one another as the fitting soon ended, Yukito needing to adjust the shoulders a bit. Shoto headed out, feeling quite dirty for some reason. He looked around, wishing this day would just end already. He rubbed his face, a headache beginning to take hold of him and he wondered if he could just grab Ruka and take off for the rest of the day. Surely no one would really notice, save for Mela and Yukito but surely those two wouldn't call the police or something. His worries were interrupted when Ruka took his hand and led him out in the hallway. Yes, now was their chance to escape.

Hugging her back, he found his emotions still swimming around. Shoto hadn't felt this conflicted in some time. But one thing was certain, the blissful happiness he had felt two days ago was feeling terribly far away and he really wanted to recreate that magic and forget about Yukito and whatever the guy was scheming with his Ruka. Shoto kissed the top of her head, "I...I'm not mad at you nor do I hate you, I told you not to put feelings into my heart didn't I?" He gave her a small but sincere smile as he leaned down and kissed her. He was mad, yes but not at her. He was mad at Yukito and who called him...ah yes that moron Aoyama. Yes, if anyone deserved his wrath, it was one of those two.

"I-" He was about to offer to take her out tonight to forget all of this but then there he was...Yukito. His smile fell from his face as Ruka was dragged back inside. Shoto followed after them, not liking where this was going. Yukito was very sly. He was trouble. Denki and Bakugo had nothing on this guy. He lingered close by as he stood by Denki who seemed just as concerned as he was. At least Kaminari knew this was bad. "We need to get him away from her somehow." Denki pouted. He wished he had his cat. Peachy would save the day! Shoto shook his head and felt a heaviness on his chest. Somehow whenever he looked at Yukito, he got anxious. Not nervous, no. Anxious. Shoto knew Denki had a point though but he wasn't sure what he could do. Why did it seem like Ruka was so powerless against him? Did Yukito just bulldoze whatever boundaries she established with him? This wasn't good. He waited, seeing Mela step out before Ruka was pulled back behind the curtain. Shoto hurried over to Ruka when she emerged, he decided now would be a good time to make their escape. "Get changed and let's get out of here." He said into her ear, needing to create distance between them and well, everyone else.

AiAi AiAi

Shota felt his eye twitch when Mela said that Yukito's measured her before. Why he ought to measure her later then...he won't let some guy just top him especially if it concerns Mela. Shota held back a sigh as he looked over at Mela. He could see that clearly...and as much as Shota would love to just go and bury the guy into the deep waters of the ocean or something that would make Yukito disappear from the ends of the earth, Shota knew he couldn't. It would make Mela sad. He let out a small sigh as he watched her head off to get her measurements taken as he decided that no, he can't just go and make Yukito disappear, but he can make sure Mela isn't preoccupied with Yukito. Yes, that was a good idea and for that to happen..Shota glanced over at All Might. He'll need the big guy's help, as much as Shota didn't like the idea of that.

Once Mela emerged from the changing room, Shota walked over to her. "Are you hungry? All Might said he wants to treat you and me to a meal since last time we couldn't." And of course, Shota was planning this time too. He smirked as he leaned over and whispered into Mela's ear, "of course, you'll be needing some extra studying to do as well...so be well prepared for that, Me~la~" Pulling back, Shota smirked down at Mela. Though as Shota called over All Might, someone else was tagging along as well. Shota felt his eye twitch as he looked over at Yukito. What was he doing here? "Can we help you with something?" Shota carefully asked the smiling brunette.

Yukito simply replied by hanging an arm around Mela's shoulders, "oh I just wanted to speak with my little sweetie of course~" There was an obvious red handprint on Yukito's cheek, courtesy of Kurotsuki it seemed like, as Yukito turned his attention to Mela, "little sweetie~ Are you free after school? Or even now! I wanted to treat you some delicious food hehe. The desserts at this one place I know is by far supreme." Yukito's eyes shined as he knew that'll get Mela to agree. Yukito sang out, "it can be our little date~ Of course unless you want Ru-chan to come along?" Yukito smiled down at Mela before looking over at Shota and All Might. These two grown men...Yukito will have to see it for himself to make sure little Mela was safe as well. Shota held back a growl as he stepped forward, putting an arm between Yukito and Mela, pushing the male off of Mela, "we'd love to go for food. Right, All Might?" Shota looked over at the dumbstruck hero as All Might can only nod his head, "a-ah yes! Yes! Allow us to join you!" He flashed a smile to Yukito. What was this young man planning with Mela!?

- - -

Ruka silently wondered to herself how she got so lucky to get someone like Shoto as her soulmate. He was too kind to her and wasn't even mad at her?! Honestly, she didn't deserve this. As Ruka was dragged off to get her body measured, she watched as Mela went ahead eagerly. Ruka's eyes narrowed as she knew Yukito was up to something. She sent a threatening glare to Yuga as she hoped he would be her partner next. Ruka will burn him to a crisp, that was a promise. For now...Ruka will enjoy smirking over at Bakugou who seemed to bristle as he knew Ruka was silently making fun of him. Meanwhile, in the changing room, Yukito listened to Mela gush about everything. He smiled as he measured the little sweetie. Ah, give her a little chocolate and she would always tell him everything. Yukito nodded his head, holding back a frown at the idea of his Ru-chan dating, she was too young for that! Thanking Mela for the sweet information, Yukito reached out and pulled Ruka in next.

Ruka let out a sound when she was pulled in next. She glared over at Yukito before standing in front of him to let him take her measurements and be done with it. Ruka rolled her eyes at his words, of course, Mela would spill that bit of information first. Ruka snapped at Yukito's words as she glared over at him, "excuse me? Don't go speaking about Shoto like that." Ruka bristled at him, not liking how he looked down on Shoto. Before Ruka can say much else, Yukito's hands wandered making Ruka jump as she left the changing room after slapping his cheek, "don't touch me like that!" Only Shoto was allowed to touch her. Letting out a slight huff, Ruka went out only to get dragged off by Shoto.

Ruka looked up at Shoto in surprise before hearing his whispered words. She felt her heartbeat quicken as hope actually seemed real this time around. She nodded her head before heading off to get changed real quick. Poking her head out, she noted Yukito to be busy with Mela and the two teachers. Hurrying over to Shoto, Ruka tugged on his hand and began to head out of the classroom as sneakily as possible. It was a good thing the rest of her classmates were surrounding Yukito, asking for their measurements to be taken. Iida who took things seriously as the loudest about it. Heh. Once outside, Ruka let out a small sigh as she smiled up at Shoto, "looks like we got away!" She was glad since she wasn't sure just how much longer she could tolerate Yukito before she tried to burn him to a crisp. It never worked, but Ruka can always hope it will work one day. Smiling up at Shoto, Ruka giggled as she told him, "you're definitely my hero, Shoto~" She leaned up and pecked his cheek happily. Now, they must run.

Genkai Genkai

Her face lit up. All Might wanted to take them out?! How could she ever say no to that?! "Oh yes, that sound perfect!" She clasped her hands together but then felt a shiver run through her at Shota's informative warning. She blushed and quickly looked to him, her heart already beginning to race. This was turning out to be a very good day, yes indeed. Leaning against Yukito comfortably, Mela was surprised to hear he wanted to take her out. She would be so honored to enjoy his company and she'd love to tell him about how her hero costumes should have pants. Heroes needed pants. She looked to Shota and All Might though, they had made plans with her first but she also didn't want to turn down Yukito, she so rarely got to see him anymore.

Though before she could correct Yukito that it couldn't be a date since she had a boyfriend, Yukito mentioned Ruka, who Mela was sure had already fled the scene. "Oh no, I think she left. She's playing so hard to get hehe." Mela smiled to him. When Shota removed her and Yukito from one another, she held back a small smirk. "Really? All of us together?" Mela looked to them, very surprised Aizawa would suggest such an outing. He hated outings. And most other people. Suddenly she felt like quite a princess, being escorted by so many handsome men, she covered her face for a moment, fearing this was some fantasy she was stuck in the middle of. Nope, she was awake. She smiled as she agreed to check out what Yukito had in mind, figuring he knew her the best and had a good place in mind.

Yukito was no stranger to Mela's adoration of both Eraserhead and All Might though Mela wasn't sure if Yukito knew Aizawa was Eraserhead, not many people could tell by looking at him without the use of his trademark goggles and scarf, though that was hard for him to really conceal at school. "I feel so lucky~" Mela said happily. Thankfully Yukito had his car with him and they all got inside, Mela up with Yukito and Aizawa and All Might in the backseat.The drive was rather quiet, Mela just smiling to herself as Yukito eyed the two older men in his car. They soon parked and were led to a cupcake shop where you could customize and build your own. "This looks so fun, Yukito-kun." Mela said, though she wished she could just enjoy this outing with Shota alone, his words still echoing in her ear.

Mela picked out a chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting as well as a chocolate covered cherry on top and drizzle of caramel. It almost looked like a sundae. She sat down with her customized treat and looked to see what everyone else picked out. Once seated, Yukito grabbed Mela's chair and pulled her closer to him. "So you two seem awfully close to my sweet little cake. I mean you're her teachers right?" Yukito looked to them questioningly. Mela nudged Yukito, not wanting him to scare off her two favorite heroes. He leaned over and swiped a bit of her frosting and licked it off his finger. "I just want to make sure no one takes advantage of her sweet, kind heart." He smiled. Mela blushed and glanced off, finding it very warm all of a sudden. "Th-they're very good to me, Yukito." Mela tried to assure him, looking over to the two across from her.

- - -

Shoto really didn't like the idea or the image of Yukito getting so close to Ruka but he didn't think he could change the way things worked. Though he also had a new vendetta against Aoyama now. He tried to control his breathing though the seconds seemed to trail by at a snail's pace. When Ruka was out, he told her to get changed as Mela had so they could head out. Shoto needed to get plane or train tickets or something. Yes, he needed to get to a place Yukito would never look. He couldn't get the man's taunting comments out of his head or the looks he gave Ruka. It was very disturbing. Not to mention they were family. Sure, not by blood by family was still family right? It really baffled Shoto and he grasped her hand, lacing their fingers together as he tugged her towards the door.

Sliding it open, he led them down the hall. He smiled lightly at her words though he wouldn't feel better until they left the campus. Yukito didn't know where he lived right? Maybe that was the safest bet? But if he had connections, which seemed possible, Shoto had to think a random place downtown might yield the best chance of laying low. "I'm hardly a hero." He shook his head. "But if I am yours then that makes me truly happy." He said, not wanting to dwell on the evil thoughts that crossed his mind when he had heard of Ruka's supposed engagement. That was a horrible feeling he didn't wish to feel ever again. To think her heart may have belonged to someone else? No, he and Ruka had a connection right? A connection that even this weirdo, Yukito couldn't break.

"I think we should find someplace to hideout." He said, squeezing her hand tighter. He didn't want to let go of her. As they headed down the stairs, he heard someone running after them. Oh god, was it Yukito? He glanced over his shoulder. It was bad but not that bad. It was just Kaminari who seemed to be also out of his butler attire. Denki caught up to them, seemingly excited but also very curious about what he had just seen transpire. "You guys going out?" He asked, of course he didn't mean on a date or anything, he meant just hanging out. Escaping. "Mind if I tag along?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer as Shoto looked to Ruka, wondering what she had to say. Right now, Shoto didn't want to waste time when they could be heading off campus. Denki grinned when it seemed he was allowed to join the duo.

"So Kurotsuki-chan, he's your step brother?" He looked to Ruka as Shoto led the way, heading to the bus stop, doubting Yukito had ever been on a bus or had a pass for one. "Why does it seem like he wants to marry you? I mean I don't blame him. I mean I just..." Denki gulped and looked off, trying not to trip over his own words. "I get why he would want to marry you but I er, you're still family right? What's up with that?" Denki asked. Shoto stayed quiet, enjoying this trainwreck of a boy babble, finding it rather nice as a distraction and he too was curious to know more about their dynamic. Shoto stood and let Ruka sit down as the bus headed down the hill towards downtown. Shoto didn't have a place in mind but something inconspicuous and something Ruka wouldn't normally like, might be a good place to hide. "Has he uh ever kissed you?" Denki blurted out, blushing. Shoto stared at Ruka, also very interested in this information.

AiAi AiAi

As much as Shota disliked the idea of going out not only with All Might but also now Yukito, Shota was not willing to let Mela out alone with Yukito. Sure, she may see him as an older brother and look up to him, but Shota did not like the way Yukito looked at Mela nor the way he touched Mela. Mela was his. Shota glared at the back of Yukito's head as they headed towards his car. Shota held back a grumble as his glare just doubled upon being stuck in the back seat with All Might. Why did this guy only have a two door car? Shota felt rather crushed sitting next to All Might who looked equally uncomfortable. Oh, how he wished Mela was with him in the backseat. At least that way he can have some fun. He elbowed All Might when the blonde bumped into him during a turn. This...was going to be a long ride.

Thankfully the car ride wasn't as long, though it certainly felt like forever to the two grown men in the back seats. As they exited the car, Shota looked up and held back a twitch of his eye as he noted it to be a rather cute looking sweets store. Yukito seemed to know exactly where to take Mela...almost as if he knew exactly what Mela likes. Somehow, it made Shota feel quite behind. After getting in line, Shota decided on something very simple. He picked a vanilla cupcake with chocolate and buttermilk frosting on top with a cherry on it. He smirked to himself as he decided that vanilla was a new favorite flavor of his. He glanced over at Mela, recalling her sweet vanilla scent and how she tasted just as sweet as a vanilla itself heh.

Once seated, Shota was about to take the seat closest to Mela when Mela herself was pulled away from him. What? Shota watched with narrow eyes as Yukito pulled Mela to his side. Their seats nearly touching. Shota grit his teeth as he instead sank it into his cupcake, wishing it was Yukito instead and so he could gladly tear Yukito to shreds....no. Bad Shota, heroes don't think like that...but still, it was a very tempting thought. Shota let out a huff at Yukito's questions. So what if they were all close to her? Though Shota looked over at All Might, wondering what he would say to that.

All Might was conflicted. He didn't like how this Yukito Shounen seemed so close to Mela, yet at the same time he wanted Mela to be happy and she certainly looked happy around Yukito. All Might decided on making a chocolate cupcake with vanilla frosting and some cute little star sprinkles on top. He flashed Mela a smile as he showed her his cupcake while taking a seat from across her. He blinked a few times, his mouth opening in shock at Yukito's bold moves. W-w-what!? H-he wasn't allowed to do that!? And why was Mela blushing!? All Might looked over at Aizawa, hoping he would do something about it. When the question was directed at him and Aizawa-kun, All Might spoke up immediately after, "of course we're close with our students! Uede Shoujo has shown great promise into being a hero and we support her fully on her choice!" and that he adored Mela's adorableness, but that was something no one needed to know.

Shota let out a sigh, he shouldn't have expected All Might to give a better answer than that. His foot reached out and lightly brushed against Mela's as he eyed her silently. He then turned his gaze to Yukito as he told the brunette, "it honestly isn't any of your business." Simple and straight to the point. Shota glared over at Yukito before pulling on Mela's chair, pulling her away from Yukito and towards him instead.

- - -

Ruka smiled up at Shoto, lightly squeezing his hand, she told him, "you're mine as I am yours~" She would have pulled him to a corner and kiss him as she missed feeling his lips against her's if not for the sudden sound behind them. Ruka felt her heart drop as she wondered if Yukito caught sight of them leaving, but to her relief it was Denki. Ruka grinned over at Denki, how can she say no to that smile? She let out a small laugh as she simply smiled over at Denki. Ruka glanced over at Shoto, wondering if he was fine with it? It was probably better to have one more helping hand to escape from Yukito's grasp, Ruka knew how persistent that man could be. "Sure, let's all hang out in downtown~" and hopefully find a nice hiding spot away from Yukito's all-seeing eyes.

As they arrived at the bus stop, Ruka looked over at Denki in surprise. She blinked a few times before nodding her head, "ah yes, he is my older step-brother. He's about seven years older than us." Perfect age for Mela's type much to Ruka's displeasure. As they entered the bus, Ruka sat down in front of Shoto, she glanced up at him wishing she was sitting on his lap right now. No, no. Right now they must focus on escaping! Ruka looked over at Denki stumbling over his own words. She blinked a few times, trying to make sense of what he was saying until he finally made it clear for her. She let out a sigh as she leaned back against the seat. She hoped no one would take his words seriously, but everyone always did.

"He was just joking. It's a stupid joke that he and sometimes Mel would jump on." Ruka was certain they wouldn't believe her words. Heck, sometimes even Ruka can't believe it herself. She kept telling herself that Yukito was joking, but at times she would wonder if he really was joking or not. "He likes to say that if I marry him, I'll become a real Kurotsuki. That's all there is to it." Yes, he just wanted her to be an actual Kurotsuki...maybe so they can be actual siblings? Yeah, no. That definitely was not something Yukito would wish for...sadly. Ruka blinked over at Denki, her eyes slowly widening at his question. Has he ever kissed her!? What sort of joke was that!?

Ruka frowned as she shook her head, "no! Never!...." she paused as she silently thought back for a moment. He hasn't...right? Her eyes wandered up to the top of the bus as she murmured to herself, "has he...? No no...that fool wouldn't try...no he would...but no..." Ruka shook her head, very much confused herself, but she knew of one thing. "If you mean on the lips, then never." Because she for sure knew that Shoto was her first kiss. Yukito would often kiss her cheek, hand or forehead, but never on the lips...Ruka would kill him if he did. Though she could recall him trying on more than one occasion and much to Ruka's displeasure, he's done that plenty of times to Mela, but for Mela he would pull away last second as a joke. Ruka shook her head, wondering what was so appealing about Yukito in Mela's eyes.

As her eyes trailed out over the city, Ruka wondered if going out was the best idea. Surely he doesn't know where she lived? Even her own parents didn't know where she lived in this city, then again her step-father didn't even care where she lived as long as she was away from her mother. Ruka's eyes glazed over for a moment before snapping out of her thoughts, "ah, um maybe we should just hide at my place?" she suggested while looking over at Denki then Shoto.

Genkai Genkai

Looking over, Mela noticed the vanilla them with Shota's cupcake. She blushed, for now, not making a comment on that though she gave All Might a thumbs up for his, thinking it looked just as good. In fact, it looked strikingly similar to her own cupcake. All Might had good taste too. She couldn't help but wonder at what the two would say. They were closer to her than most other students, certainly Shota. She smiled lightly at All Might's comment but she was sure it would do very little to reassure Yukito who could be quite protective of her and Ruka, to the point of excessive overprotection. But Mela enjoyed his attention. He was very easy on the eyes and Mela had to wonder if Ruka's real biological father was blessed with beautiful genes as well.

Glancing to Aizawa when she felt his foot nudge her, she opened her mouth about to say something snippy when she remembered they weren't exactly alone. She then was pulled back over to Aizawa, she blinked a few times. She didn't really want to get into the middle of this, though it was terribly flattering. Yukito crossed his arms as both of their responses, finding them quite borish. "It is my business actually. I know she adores you, All Might." He stated before looking to Aizawa, even less impressed. "And I'm not sure what she would see in you...Aizaka, was it?" Yukito waved a hand, not really caring, though of course he knew the man's name. "That said, I don't want either of you taking that adoration and twisting it into something it shouldn't be."

Pouting, she gave Yukito a look. He was reading too much into this whole thing. "I don't let people take advantage of me, Yukito, you know that." She told him. "Be nice, okay?" She reached over and poked his cheek, trying to defuse the situation. Yukito gave a shrug before he reached over and pulled Mela into his lap, wrapping an arm around her while stroking her head much like a cat. Mela fidgeted slightly, her face turning red. "Both of you have an interest in this cutie which means I have an interest in both of you." Yukito said simply, leaning down to nuzzle his cheek against hers. "Though my heart is dedicated to Ru-chan, Mela-chan has a special place in my heart as well. I'm sure you both agree, she's very irresistible." Yukito said before Mela finally wiggled out of his hold, almost falling over.

"Yukito, I think you've said enough now." Mela said, her face red. She couldn't stand this kind of an emotional overload. Yukito's affections could get a little much at times. Sitting back down, Mela felt herself almost overheating. No girl could withstand all of this, it was too much. Too much attention! Yukito leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Alright, though I do hate to leave you alone with these two unsavory men, I'll go if you can give me directions to Ru-chan's apartment. You live next door right?" Yukito had a glint in his eye. Mela wrote down the address and he waved, headed out seeming far too pleased with himself. He would keep an eye on those two. Mela sighed, clearing her throat. "Umm anyway...don't mind him, he's just...trying to look out for me." She said, eyes glued to her cupcake, or what was left of it.

- - -

As Ruka tried to explain this...joke, he found his worries a bit more present in the forefront of his mind again. How was this a joke if no one found it funny? Shoto may not have much of a sense of humor, more akin to that of Iida-dan, Shoto didn't see how Yukito being a sexual deviant was funny, nor was it funny to think his girlfriend was engaged to someone else. Was he missing something here? Why would Ruka want to be a real Kurotsuki if her family treated her so poorly? Why would Yukito want that? It sounded like this was psychological warfare or something. Yukito sounded clinically insane to put Ruka through all of this, and him by extension. Shoto couldn't wrap his head around marrying someone to make them part of a family. Was it that big of a deal to them?

Denki waited to hear the next answer though. He didn't have a lot of awareness of her family dynamics but even he thought it strange to marry someone to make them part of your family. Did people really do that? Denki frowned, not liking this feeling in his stomach. Here he was trying to get Ruka alone to ask her out and yet something or someone was always getting in his way. And in the back of his mind, he recalled realizing she wasn't his soulmate but for some reason that musical note made him someone else but who else had it? When Ruka began to mull over the issue of having kissed Yukito on the mouth, Shoto glared. She had to think about it?! That was not a good sign. He hated to think he might not be the one to kiss her first. Yes, it was petty but he would hate to think Yukito took that special moment from him and Ruka.

"Good." Shoto muttered though her intense thoughts on the matter did make him feel unsettled. Why did Kaminari have to ask that anyway? Shoto would try to believe that Ruka hadn't been kissed by Yukito and maybe he could get some sleep tonight. "Your place? Wouldn't he look there first?" Shoto frowned, not liking the idea at all. It was private and it had a lock but he didn't think it was very safe. It was too obvious. But before he could talk Ruka out of it, Denki spoke up. "Yeah let's gooo!" Denki was glad to head back there and enjoy some time away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown area. He was already dreaming of some good food from Ruka. Denki pulled the cord when needed and the three headed off toward Ruka's apartment. Shoto continued to look around, feeling very uneasy.

The three settled in and locked the door. Shoto sat down on the couch beside Ruka. "We should be hiding in Uede's apartment." He sighed, sure that Ruka had a key for that. "You worry too much." Denki laughed, motioning Ruka to sit down between them. Shoto didn't like this feeling, it was like a dark cloud was hanging over them. He leaned back and casually slipped and arm around the back of the couch, his fingertips brushing along Ruka's shoulder. He wanted to hold her and comfort her as he knew this had been a rough afternoon for her. But with Kamiarni around, he couldn't do as he truly wished. "You deserve someone who respects your wishes." Shoto muttered to Ruka. Yukito was like some freight train that just went full speed. "And who makes you laugh!" Denki added, mostly thinking of himself in that regard. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Crap.

AiAi AiAi

All Might blushed under Yukito's simple comment, she adored him!? Somehow that was flattering, but then the tense air was back full force when Yukito turned his attention to Shota. Shota glared over at Yukito, this guy was just pulling his leg now right? Though Shota honestly didn't care if Yukito couldn't remember his name or not. All he cared about was that Yukito stayed away from Mela. Shota rested an arm on Mela's seat, wishing to just pull her flush against him and tell Yukito to get lost. But no, not here. Not now. Shota may be able to easily tease Mela with All Might around, but this Yukito...somehow he seemed dangerous. Shota let out a huff as he told the brunette, "twisting it? Aren't you twisting it yourself?" His eyes narrowed in annoyance. All Might can only look between the two men, he didn't like conflicts one bit. As one who loved peace, All Might was usually one to not get himself into a fight...though even he felt a bit torn at what Yukito said. He would never go and hurt Mela, ever!

When Mela reached over to poke Yukito, Shota felt a tight feeling in his chest. He didn't like it. He didn't like how close the two seemed. No matter what Mela may say, Shota did not like it one bit. He opened his mouth then closed it tightly, his jaws clenching, as he saw Yukito pull Mela onto his lap. What the hell was this guy thinking? Shota glared openly at Yukito, not caring what All Might had to say, but it seemed like the peace-loving hero was for one on the same side as Shota. All Might frowned over at Yukito who was holding Mela way too close. When he nuzzled against Mela, All Might glared as he was ready to pull the two apart, even standing up to do so when Mela put a stop to it herself.

As the two pro heroes watched Yukito walk out so casually, the tension in the air slowly died down. Shota let out a small sigh, feeling a rather nasty headache incoming while All Might slumped back to his seat. The two stared down at their cupcakes in silence before All Might broke the silence with a light laugh, "a-ah Kurotsuki Shoujo's older brother is quite something huh...he seems to care for you a lot M-Uede Shoujo." That was close...he nearly called her Mela-chan out of habit. Shota looked over at Mela silently. He wondered how she really felt for Yukito. Picking up his cupcake, Shota ate half before holding it out to Mela, "stop making such a face. You make it seem like he's your ex-lover or something." Shota lifted a brow at Mela though in truth he was just trying to distract her with some more sweets. He felt quite the weight off his chest once Yukito left.

All Might looked over at Shota in shock as he stuttered out, "e-ex lover!? Uede Shoujo didn't say that! Don't go saying such things Aizawa-kun!" Shota let out a sigh as he looked over at All Might, "I was just kidding, relax." All Might looked down before letting out a laugh, oh it was a joke? Okay! He could go with that! Shota rolled his eyes at All Might's simplemindedness before looking over at Mela, "you feeling sick again hm?" He reached a hand out and lightly placed it on her head, wanting her to be smiling, not flustered...and damn that some other guy other than himself made her that red. Guess tonight Shota will have to teach Mela a thing or two. Hmph.

All Might looked over at Mela, smiling kindly he asked her, "is Yukito Shounen like your brother...?" an oddly affectionate and flirty brother. That must be it! Flirty is bad, but Mela sees him like a brother and nothing more, right!? Right!? All Might was nervous here as he held back his sweat that was threatening to fall out. No no. Shota looked over at All Might, wondering what the blonde was panicking over. Shota wasn't as worried as per say a certain Todoroki should be, but Shota didn't like how Mela looked at Yukito at times. She seemed to like older men and Yukito was older but definitely younger than he was. Shota decided that he did not like Yukito and as much as he disliked the idea...he might have to work together with Ruka...yes, he'll have a word with the Pinkette, out of earshot of both Mela and Yukito though.

- - -

Ruka blinked a few times at Shoto's concerns. Hm...would Yukito look for it? Well, for him to even find out where she lived, he either had to get through Mela or Aizawa. Aizawa since the school has all her information and then Mela because well they were neighbors and also Ruka's best friend. Ruka can bet Yukito will woo Mela one way or another, but that meant he has to be spending time with Mela and that meant it'll take him some time, plus maybe just maybe Mela was wanting to hang out with Yukito and so she'll drag out the answer to have more time with him...? Just maybe. Ruka can only hope Yukito got Mela alone, a thought she didn't like, but one she can depend on to save her for a bit longer from Yukito's grasp. Ruka gave Shoto a reassuring smile as she told him soon after Denki's outburst, "he doesn't know where I live. No one from my family does." That's how they wanted it to be...fine by her honestly.

Ruka sat in the middle of the two boys as she got herself comfortable. She let out a small sigh as she leaned back, her body slightly tensing when she felt Shoto's finger brush against her shoulders. She glanced over at Shoto, a small smile on her lips as she let her hand slide against his thigh before she folded it onto her lap. Ruka giggled at the two's comments, it was very sweet of them to say, Ruka smiled over at Shoto, her eyes shining as she already did have someone like that. And he was right next to her. At the sound of someone at her door, Ruka tensed as she looked over with wide eyes. Did he find her place already!? Ruka slapped a hand over Denki's mouth as she placed her other hand onto Shoto's. No one makes a sound, please!

Standing up, Ruka placed her finger against her lips to keep the two boys silent as she walked over to the door. She peeked into the peephole and held back a gasp as it was indeed Yukito. The brunette was smiling as he spoke up, "I know you're home Ru-chan~ You're always so easy to read my dear~ Now open up...or else these photos of when you were a baby will be all over your school walls~" Yukito let out a hum as he revealed a photo of Ruka when she was younger. Her eyes widened but no, she couldn't fall for that. Not this time. Her eyes hardened as she glared over at the door with her arms crossed. Nope! She was not falling for that twice! Yukito sighed as he noticed she didn't budge. Hm...plan b it is. "I'm sure the girls at school would love a chance at knowing Shoto Todoroki's sizes..." Yukito trailed off as the door opened up rather quickly. Ruka glared over at Yukito, no way was she going to share any information about Shoto to anyone! Damn designers and their knowledge!

Yukito smiled happily as he walked over, picking Ruka up into his arms as he walked inside, "Ru-chan~ I missed you already! Ne, ne, won't you cook for me? It's been a while and I miss your cooking...oh?" Yukito's words trailed off as he spotted two unwelcomed guests in his dear Ruka's home. Holding Ruka up with an arm, Yukito smiled over at the two, "oh? What are you two doing here for? Ru-chan and I are about to cook...hm...on second thought. Ru-chan, I'll make us some tea. I brought some cake. Why don't we all have some?" Yukito settled Ruka on the counter before she can even complain. "W-wait! I-I'll make the tea!" Ruka got off the counter in a hurry. Yukito cannot ruin her kitchen! No! She will not let him! Yukito pouted over at Ruka, "aw, I'm not going to do anything bad~ Now now, I know you miss me but stay there and be good, okay?" Ruka opened her mouth then closed it. He was up to something.

Ruka went back to sit between the two boys, her eyes clouded with worry. Yukito was up to something, she was certain of that. As Yukito returned with a tray full of tea and cake, he set it down on the table before sitting on the armchair beside the couch. He reached over and pulled Ruka to his side, pulling her onto his lap as he scooted two cups of tea towards the two, "enjoy it while it's hot~! Now Ru-chan, here's your special berry tea~" Ruka struggled against Yukito's hold, her eyes glaring over at him. "I, let me go! I don't want it and I can eat the cake by myself just fine!" She snapped over at Yukito before her head snapped to Denki and Shoto. "Wait!" Ruka called out, her hand reaching out for Shoto's cup, taking hold of it before he can drink it. She pulled it to her lips, about to drink it when Yukito stopped her, "Ru-chan...what are you doing?" Yukito asked her calmly though his smile was slightly strained. Ruka glared over at Yukito, placing the cup down, "so you did put something in their drinks...Kaminari-kun, don't drink it!" She hoped it wasn't too late. Yukito shrugged as he said, "I was only trying to protect you, my dear Ru-chan, ~" Ruka glared over at him before letting out a yelp as Yukito leaned over and kissed Ruka on the ear. Ruka blushed, placing a hand over her ear. His eyes shined as he looked over at Shoto and Denki. "So what are you two doing here again?" Yukito asked sweetly.

Genkai Genkai

Last edited:
As much as Mela wanted to spend time with Yukito and enjoy his pets, she couldn't do handle it with All Might and Shota in the same area. It was too much for her to take. She was only an innocent lamb. At Aizawa's comment, she laughed nervously and thought about Hideo. She took Shota's offered cupcake. "Oh heh he's the ex you should be worried about." She said nervously. "I mean Yukito-kun isn't an ex." She blushed, tugging at her hair. Yukito never took her seriously. It was so unfair. Yukito would never be able to see her as a woman, it was so annoying. She let out a pained sigh as Shota reached over and touched her forehead. For a moment, she hadn't a clue what he was talking about, her mind lingering on both Hideo and Yukito now, both very troublesome for very different reasons.

"H-huh?" She looked to Shota. "Oh...possibly." She glanced off, wondering if Ruka would be okay now that she had sent Yukito her way. Maybe she wasn't home? But Mela hoped she was and they could have a nice dinner together and maybe she could pop over with some dessert! When All Might asked more about Yukito, she hesitated. Like a brother? Yes but it was complicated. Mela hummed as she ate her cherry and thought about how to best describe her and Yukito. They flirted so well but she was resigned to be his sister even though she wasn't really that. She pouted, "Well...it's complicated. He thinks of me as a sister but I don't strictly see him as a brother." Mela slowly said. It was annoying how lovable he could be and then turn around and laugh it all off.

She realized she was probably getting in her head too much about this whole thing. It wasn't her fault, Yukito made her almost as nervous as Shota and All Might and even Yagi-san. "But nothing's happened!" She insisted, looking to them both, not sure why she felt a need to assure the of that. "I mean he doesn't pick up on my signals at all." She whined quietly. But since she had a great boyfriend, she didn't think she needed to send Yukito anymore signals hehe. "Anyway, like I said, if you wanna worry about someone, it's not Yukito. Todoroki-san should be worried if anything." She smirked as she finished the rest of her cupcake, hoping to sink Shoto's ship, er relationship with Ruka. Hopefully Ruka knew this was for her own good. Yukito was so much more fun than Todoroki!

Her face finally returning to a normal color, she finished off Shota's cupcake as well, all of this excitement had made her quite hungry. "Thanks again for tagging along, I know it didn't pan out like we thought but I had a great time." She wished she hadn't sent Yukito away so soon though. Mela got up, figuring she should go check on how Ruka was doing, the thought of spending some time with Shota having been forgotten in all of the excitement of Yukito's arrival. "Anyway, I'll see you guys at school tomorrow." She headed off to go figure out which was home was but she didn't make it more than half a block before she felt someone grab onto her. She jumped and looked to see it was Shota. Did she forget something? "Sh-Shota-kun?!" She blinked a few times.

In the back of her mind, she decided she should go home and make some kind of a lunch for Shota and perhaps her and Yagi as well. She wasn't sure why she felt like cooking all of a sudden. But she wanted to do something nice for them. Maybe if she could hunt down All Might too, she could make him something to repay him for putting up with her antics. Though now that she had been captured, she wasn't sure what to do. Mela glanced around, wondering where All Might was and if he was okay. Even though he was a pro hero, and the best hero, she didn't like leaving him alone. She felt so bad. "I um...guess you didn't like meeting Yu-ki-to?" She asked Shota with a nervous laugh. There was something in his eye that already gave her an answer. And it sent shivers down her spine.

- - -

Even though Ruka's hand against his leg was brief, it was enough for him to know he was still on her mind. Or so he liked to believe anyway. He hated having this nagging doubt in his mind when it came to Ruka, his Ruka. Shoto knew wth Denki, the guy was hardly on Ruka's radar but now this guy had come in and brought so much chaos. Shoto had no idea how to best respond. It was evident the guy had a bond with Ruka but Shoto firmly believed he was bad news, up to no good. He was handsome and older. Surely not Ruka's type? He gulped, not sure if Ruka had a type? Was Shoto it? No, no. He had to be her type. They got along so well. He thought back to their intimate weekend together. Yes, Ruka would never do that with Yukito. Ruka was a good girl and Yukito was just a horrible tease who liked to taunt them. For whatever reason.

Before either could say anything to the knock, both felt the smooth skin of Ruka's hands upon their lips. Denki melted in her touch while Shoto's eyes moved to the door. Hmm. Shoto looked over at Ruka who seemed to be having a conversation with the newest annoyance in Shoto's life: Yukito. He made a face when Ruka seemed to let him in but as to why, he didn't know. He got up and glared, not caring at this point if Yukito happened to be family to Ruka. To him, Yukito was a fiend, so disrespectful and crazy that he didn't earn any of Shoto's respect. "Put her down now." Shoto glared. "Have some self-respect." Shoto said, his annoyance beginning to intensify. This was madness. Utter madness. The boy put a hand to his temple, rubbing it. How had their time together seemed so far away now?

Getting up, Denki turned to see Ruka deposited on the counter like a bag of groceries. He gave a worried look to Shoto who moved to try and help get Ruka away from Yukito's clutches. He didn't care about the kitchen, he cared about Ruka being picked up and carried around, or worse, off to god knows where! The boys settled down on the couch as Ruka was shooed away promptly. Why was she letting Yukito boss her around? When Yukito came over with a tray, Shoto kept glaring at him. He didn't want Yukito to feel welcomed at all. "She can feed herself. She is not some helpless little girl." Shoto said, his voice raising slightly. Denki looked to Shoto and then back to Ruka, feeling quite pained to see someone so close to her. Denki fidgeted, bringing the cup to his lips, hoping to just pretend it was only him and Ruka.

Shoto looked up when Ruka made a grab for his cup and this caused quite a reaction to come from Yukito. Hmm. Shoto was right to be suspicious then. He slapped the cup out of Denki's hand but he feared the boy had a sip already. Hopefully his night wouldn't be terrible heh. Shoto shook his head. Yukito would resort to very questionable tactics. "You have no right to ask what we're doing here when we were invited." He said as he held out his hand and showed off a burst of flame. Denki jumped off the couch, not wanting to see how this would end. "We're good friends of Ruka's and you are simply a pest, wasting our time." Shoto said, his stare rather cold. His patience had worn out at this point and Yukito had to go now. Shoto was done sitting around pretending to be nice and content with Yukito kissing his girlfriend.

That seemed to resonate with Yukito who decided it was time to go as the day was growing old. Denki also had to excuse himself but his reasons were very hurried and hard to understand as he ran out the door and down the steps, a few panicked swear words following him down. Shoto locked the door once Yukito had left, but of course not without having kissed Ruka on the nose. Shoto locked the door once he left, letting out a very tired sigh. He turned to Ruka, thankful she stopped him and called his bluff. But he had other matters to address now. He tugged off his blazer and tossed it on the back of the couch and then tugged off his red tie and strode up with Ruka, his gaze dark. He wouldn't let Yukito's name cross her mind the rest of the night. "Bedroom now." Shoto said firmly to her.

AiAi AiAi

Shota lifted a brow at Mela's answer. Oh? So Yukito wasn't the ex he should be worried about? Does that mean there was an actual ex he should be concerned about? Then what about Yukito? Though Shota wouldn't be able to really see Mela having dated Yukito and so he was just throwing it out there. Shota closed his eyes as his question was answered, though her blushing and looking so shy concerning Yukito was...something he did not feel at ease about. Shota could feel his eye twitch at the mention of him not picking up her signals. What signals huh? Why did it seem like she was fixated on this Yukito? Perhaps he may actually have to go and team up with Kurotsuki to get rid of this Yukito. Shota could feel his annoyance slowly building as Mela was trying to reassure that nothing has ever happened between her and Yukito. Yeah, this guy needed to go.

Unlike Shota who was getting more and more murderous with his thoughts, All Might was more...sad in a sense. All Might didn't really understand what was going on when he first arrived to class 3-A today, but all he knew was that there was an unknown handsome young man and Mela had hearts as eyes. It made him a bit sad to see her so happy while talking to another guy, but maybe this was for the better? As Mela excused herself, All Might waved goodbye to her and wasn't surprised to see Aizawa-kun leaving as well. Even he was ready to go as it now felt awkward without cute Mela around to ease their excuse as to why two grown men are in a cupcake store. All Might left the store, planning on doing on some patrolling before heading home.

As Mela excused herself, Shota felt another twinge of annoyance run through him. It was quite obvious to him that she completely forgot about their little extra study time after school...was it because of that Yukito? Not about to let her just head home, Shota headed out after her, not wanting to stay in a cupcake store with All Might. Walking after her, Shota spotted her up ahead and grabbed hold of her arm. He looked down at her with a stern face, no sense of amusement shining in his dark orbs. At her nervous question, Shota gave her a pointed look before saying, "my place, you forgot something." Without another word of explanation, Shota took hold of her hand and began to take her back to his place. He will not let her mind be full of that Yukito no longer.

~ :ghostv: ~ :ghostv: ~ :ghostv: ~

~ Here Comes Tuesday ~

Once Tuesday came rolling in, Shota was feeling much better after spending some much needed time with Mela after school. Shota headed off to class 3-A where he went over the schedule of the day like always though his eyes lingered a bit longer on Mela. He sent a smirk her way before addressing the entire class, "alright, so this week, as I've mentioned yesterday, is going to be a bit different from the usual classes. Morning classes will go on like always but the afternoon classes will be time for each of you to work on the festival. So get to decorating and all that. I'll be coming in to help as well." With that, Shota took his leave. He paused by the door as he wondered if he should tell Mela to stop by during lunch, but judging by how everyone was talking so excitedly about the upcoming festival, Shota decided against it. He then heard Hizashi's voice from across the hallway, "OH SHOTAAAA LETS GET LUNCH TOGETHER ALRIGHT!?" Shota held back a sigh. Guess he has a lunch date...again.

Morning time was the most peaceful for Yagi as he wasn't required to be at school as All Might, just as Yagi Toshinori was all that was needed. Yagi was in his janitorial clothes like always as he watered the plants. Once he finished with that, Yagi took a seat on a bench underneath a large oak tree as he drank some tea he had. Letting out a small sigh, Yagi looked up at the trees, his mind wandering over to Mela. He wondered how she was doing. He hoped he can see her during lunch again. It was always a pleasure to eat with her. Somehow just being in her presence alone was enough to make Yagi feel all warm and happy on the inside. It didn't matter whether he was All Might or Yagi, the feeling remained the same and Mela's happy and kind countenance remained the same as well. It was nice to know she liked both All Might and Yagi as a person. She is such a kind girl. Ah, maybe he can finally ask her out on a date? No, no. That has to be All Might doing the asking. He was certain Mela would be happier that way. But maybe asking how she would take it if All Might did ask her out on a date, yeah, asking her that much wouldn't hurt! Yagi was now looking forward to lunch more than ever. Hehe.

- - -

Ruka wasn't sure whether to be conflicted or not. She was happy at one point for Shoto speaking up, but at the same time conflicted with his words. He says that Yukito shouldn't feed her...but doesn't Shoto feed her all the time? Ruka looked off to the side, unsure of what to say to that. Though things seemed to escalate rather quickly as a sudden burst of flame from Shoto appeared. Ruka jumped slightly in surprise as she looked over at Shoto wide-eyed. S-Shoto!? What was going on? Why was he so upset? It seemed like Yukito had enough fun for now as he stood up while saying, "ah, guess that is time for me to go, Ru-chan, I'll come to see you tomorrow okay? Don't miss me too much now~" Yukito leaned down and lightly kissed the tip of Ruka's nose before heading off with a cheerful wave.

Ruka's nose scrunched up after Yukito kissed it, though before she can even say a few words to Yukito, the brunette was already out the door. And then there was Denki who came strolling up to her, speaking at a rather fast pace about having to go, like really having to go before running out the door himself. Ruka blinked a few times, wondering what happened to Denki. As Shoto closed the door, Ruka felt her heart soar as she realized she was finally alone with Shoto, though before she can even ask him about Denki or speak about anything else, the sudden toss of his blazer caught her by surprise. Huh? Ruka's eyes trailed from the fallen blazer to Shoto who held quite an intense gaze in his eyes. Her body involuntarily shivered as she can only nod her head, mutely following Shoto's orders. Needless to say, Ruka learned her lesson that night.

~ :ghost: ~ :ghost: ~ :ghost: ~

~ Tuesday can be fun? ~

Yesterday night was wonderful, a bit sore, but otherwise, Ruka felt great. She never thought she'd see such a side to Shoto, but guess she was proven wrong hehe. She'll have to silently thank Yukito for that otherwise Ruka wasn't sure if she would have ever seen such a side of Shoto. After a nice morning breakfast, Ruka headed off to school like always. As she entered the classroom, she greeted her classmates though, it seemed like a few girls wanted to ask her about her so-called brother. Oh boy, she was not looking forward to that. Perhaps she can just push that all onto Mela? Mela did get along much better with Yukito and the two seemed more like siblings than she and Yukito ever would be. Taking her seat, Ruka greeted Shoto cheerfully, "good morning Shoto~! Did you sleep well?" Ruka asked him as she giggled slightly. Her eyes shined as she looked over at him. Ah, now if only she can kiss him good morning.

As Aizawa came in and explained the usual schedule for the day, Ruka wondered if Yukito would be making his appearance today. It was very possible though, hopefully, Yukito would be busy with something else for today. Though Ruka did still need to speak with Yuga and thank him personally for inviting her older brother. Yes...a bit of a fiery thanks is necessary, right? As lunchtime came rolling by, Ruka overheard a few topics of discussion going around as Iida seemed to be the leader of the discussion, "we should split into teams to work at certain areas, Todoroki-kun what do you think?" As Iida spoke to Shoto, Ruka lingered by the doorway, hoping to eat lunch with her boyfriend though a sudden shiver ran down her spine as her eyes widened. This foreboding feeling...no was it him!?

Glancing down the hallways, Ruka could hear a series of loud squeals and screams from one end and it was getting closer and closer. No, that was definitely Yukito. Ruka looked around in a panic and she silently apologized to Shoto as she ran out of the classroom. Sorry, Shoto! But this is for their own sake. If she gets caught by Yukito once, she wasn't sure when she'll ever escape his grasps. Running through the hallways, Ruka exited the building and ran towards the greenhouse in hopes of hiding there for lunchtime. As Ruka arrived there, she let out a long sigh before taking a seat on the bench. Looking up at the glass ceiling, Ruka wondered when this would end. Sighing, she took out her bento, deciding to hide in here until lunch was over. She couldn't even text Shoto that because she left her phone in the classroom! Meanwhile, in class 3-A, Yukito arrived and knocked as he cheerfully greeted the students, "good afternoon to everyone~! Oh, Tokimeki-kun, was it?" Yukito spotting Shoto, walked over to speak with him, "have you seen my Ru-chan around? I was hoping to eat lunch with her..." Yukito's caramel eyes swept the room in search of bright cotton candy colored hair. Hm...she wasn't here? Strange. Smiling over at Shoto, Yukito told him, "guess she got away huh?"

Genkai Genkai

Come morning, Mela reflected upon the events of last night with a long yawn. It had been so great to see Yukito again and even grab a nice treat with him and the guys. It had been a really fun outing she wasn't going to forget anytime soon. Though her time spent with Shota had been even better than that but she hoped he wasn't seriously jealous of Yukito. No no, just because she loved Yukito, didn't mean it was the same kind of feelings she was developing for Shota. Having gotten up early, she made a lunch for herself and Shota. She seared some steak she marinated the night before, had some rice topped with sesame seeds, a light pickled salad and some gyoza. It wasn't elaborate like Ruka's but she thought it was pretty good.

After arriving at school with Ruka, Mela settled in her seat and listened to what they'd be doing today. Somehow the festival was becoming more of a chore than a delight with all of the things they had to get done between now ans then but Mela was sure they could manage. Provided they didn't have a lot of distractions. When lunch rolled around, Mela got up and decided to hunt down Shota and give him his lunch but then she began to consider that she might get quite distracted if she did manage to find him. Blushing, she found Midnight and asked her to deliver it to Shota instead, inside his bento was a picture of a cat so he'd probably guess it was from Mela and not Midnight. Mela then grabbed her own lunch and headed outside to find Yagi.

It wasn't too hard to track down Yagi, he was often alone, for whatever reason. Mela headed over and sat down on the bench. "You look pretty lost in thought." She noted as she set the lunch between them. "I decided I'd make lunch today, I hope that's okay." Mela smiled nervously. But her cooking was pretty good, she just found it all a bit troublesome and too complicated at times. She had to hope Shota liked it though if he was a smart boyfriend, he'd say he loved it. "It feels so strange we're not training this week." She sighed. But a month into school, Mela was grateful for a small break. "Are you going to the food festival this weekend? I hope you don't have to work." She considered as she handed him some chopsticks.

She then grabbed a gyoza and bit into it. As a light breeze blew by, Mela thought how funny it was that she had been spending most of her lunches with Yagi and not a certain dark haired man. Why was that anyway? Brushing some hair out of her face, she finished her gyoza. "You know we should really do something outside of school." She commented, not thinking too much about how it may have come off. "I just mean, it's a shame this is the only time we hang out." Mela said as she ate some steak. She enjoyed spending time with Yagi, she found his presence to be rather comforting. Plus she was a pretty good wing woman if she did say so herself. If Yagi needed help with the ladies, or men no judgement here, she was happy to hep.

- - -

Waking up, Shoto had to think about the Monday he had. It was very frustrating in so many ways. He still didn't like Yukito and he may go s far as to say he hated the guy. If Ruka was firm in her rebuking his advances, why did he keep pursuing her? That was disgusting. When someone didn't like what you were doing, you had to stop. To Shoto it was no laughing matter. Yukito knew he was infringing upon Ruka and yet he kept going ahead anyway and it made Shoto sick to his stomach. What else would Yukito even if Ruka declined? He got out of bed, a headache already beginning to develop. No, he didn't want to start his day thinking of that guy. He got dressed and headed to school still rather uneasy even though last night had been quite enjoyable. He still hated Yukito.

Once in his seat, he glanced to Ruka. "Mmm yes good morning, I did sleep fairly well. Thank you." He replied though he was just glad that little demon boy Yukito hadn't popped up in his dreams last night. Shoto offered Ruka a warm smile before he turned to hear what the day would bring for them. He still wasn't too interested in this whole thing and now it brought Yukito into his life and everyone would see Ruka in something so cute? Yes, Shoto would rather be pinned down by Kirishima than deal with this circus of emotions. By the time lunch arrived, Shoto was looking forward to taking Ruka and getting away but it seemed Tenya wanted to go over logistics a bit. Shoto frowned and caught Ruka as she slipped away. Where was she going? Why couldn't he come too?

As Shoto was going over plans with Tenya and Momo, a certain annoying gnat entered the classroom. Shoto glared, "Kurotsuki is hardly yours and no I haven't. And yes it seems she has to hide from you. Take a hint." He glared at the predator. Why wa he even here today?! Shoto knew his idea of a nice romantic and even steamy lunch were impossible at this point. Meanwhile, Denki and Eijiro were heading to one of the soccer fields to let off some steam. Like some of the guys, the whole cafe thing was a bit strange so they wanted to let out pent aggressions through sport since they weren't really doing combat. Denki spotted a pink flash heading for the greenhouse and Eijiro nudged him, telling his friend it was okay to go on and see what was up.

Grabbing his bagged lunch, he ran off after Ruka. Denki let himself into the greenhouse. It was a bit hard to see around all the plants but he found Ruka and waved to her. "Hey Kurotsuki-chan! Genki?" He called out to her, hoping she wasn't upset or something. Or that her fleeing here was a way to get some alone time. He held out his bagged lunch to her which was just some sandwiches and chips, pretty basic stuff. "I've got food if you're hungry." He said to her, not sure if she had her trademark bento with her or not. He sat down beside her, his heart already beating at twice its normal speed. Calm down, Denki. He then wondered if this was romantic enough to ask her out? Probably not. It was rather humid heh. "Are you okay? If you need to talk, I'm right here." He grinned to her. Literally right next to her!

AiAi AiAi

During lunch, Shota received something rather strange. All eyes in the teacher's lounge were on Shota as Midnight handed him a wrapped bento box. He stared up at the dark haired woman, trying to figure out what the hell it is that she wanted by giving this to him, but her smile and wink told him it wasn't really her who made this. Taking the wrapped lunch, he nodded his head in silent thanks to the woman before she walked off. Now he had to worry if there will be any strange rumors of him and Midnight, hopefully not. Hizashi's mouth was already hanging open before he tried to speak, tried. Shota was quick to open his lunch and stuff whatever content was in it into Hizashi's mouth to shut him up and to also make sure the food was alright if it was from Midnight that is.

Shota blinked a few times as he noticed a small picture of a cat. Hm, Midnight didn't know about his likes for cats unless Hizashi next to him told her. A sudden flash of a sweet smile and short brown locks came into mind. He smirked lightly, so it was from his kitten? How sweet of her. Well, not as sweet as she could be though heh. Looking down, Shota noted it to be some steak and dumplings with rice and a salad. He smiled slightly, did she make it herself? Beside him, Hizashi who was choking at one point finally swallowed the food as he exclaimed, "Whoa! That's pretty good! Where'd you get that from Shota?!" Shota turned to his friend as he took a bite of steak while replying, "it's none of your business." Ignoring his friend's wails, Shota enjoyed the meal made by Mela, but...why wasn't the brunette here with him? Instead of this loud blonde.

Yagi turned at the sound of Mela's sweet voice. He smiled brightly as he was hoping for her to show up. "Hey there Mela-chan! How are you today?" He felt an odd flutter in his chest whenever she was near him and it seemed to have worsened today as he had thoughts of asking her out on a date, wait. No, Yagi. He was supposed to ask her out as All Might, not as Yagi! Looking over at her lunch, Yagi's smile widened as he exclaimed, "oh wow! That looks delicious! I'm sure you're just as good of a cook as your friend is!" Taking a bite of the steak, Yagi's smile got even wider if that was possible as his sullen eyes shined while he gave her a thumbs up, "this is delicious! Why don't you make more lunches yourself, Mela-chan?" He was curious and would love any chance to get to know her better.

As they ate, Yagi patiently listened to her talk about the food festival. Ah, yes. Most students in the heroics course were probably antsy at not being able to train and fight. That was understandable. As Yagi was taking a bite of the food, he nearly choked on it when Mela suggested they hang out outside of school. His eyes were wide as he looked over at her, a blush slowly crawling up his neck. No! Don't blush now Yagi! Be a man! Composing himself, Yagi stuttered out, "y-yeah that would be awesome..." oh, maybe now was a good time to ask her about the whole date thing, yes! Do it Yagi! "U-um say Mela-chan...if...say that if All Might asked you out on a d-d-date...what would you do...?" He looked over at her shyly, almost as if he was talking about himself...which he was, but she didn't know that.

- - -

Yukito smiled at Shoto's aggression. The boy surely had quite the temper, didn't he? He was slightly worried for Ruka, wondering what she saw in this guy to begin with. Shrugging off Shoto's comments, Yukito looked about the classroom before saying, "guess I'll have to see her later. Ah and here I wanted to enjoy her bento~" Yukito let out a lamented sigh before grinning over at Shoto, "that'll have to be for next time, right? Well, I'll see you later then Tokimeki-kun~" He'll be seeing a lot more of Yukito heh. Now then...guess he'll have to go and work on those requested special items that Mela asked of him during Monday. He already had a good idea for Mela's request and then for Ruka...he let out a small chuckle as he knew she'll hate it but love it. Yukito paused at the doorway as his eyes shined slightly while he told Shoto, "ah, you'll be thanking me tomorrow, I'm sure. But remember, Ru-chan is mine in the end." Now to check on Mela and make sure everything was alright on her end.

The greenhouse was a lot spacious than Ruka expected it to be. She looked around the place with wide blue eyes. There were so many plants in here and was that a scent of strawberry? Ruka closed her eyes, sniffing the air as she will need to take a look later. A sudden voice caught her by surprise as Ruka jumped in her spot, head turning to face whoever it was. It wasn't Yukito, right? Seeing Denki's friendly face, Ruka immediately relaxed as she greeted the blonde, "ah, hey Kaminari-kun. Ah....yes, I'm doing well." She gave him a small smile. She wasn't tired or feeling ill, but she was mentally exhausted and she hasn't even run into Yukito yet. Yet being the keyword. Knowing him, he'll find a way to her side, somehow. Sigh.

Ruka smiled at Denki's kind offer as she showed him her lunch box which she was hugging to her chest earlier while waiting for Shoto. Too bad Yukito made her run off. She can only hope Shoto isn't mad at her. Ah, but he said to not put such feelings into his heart, but even then Ruka couldn't help herself! Pushing aside her worried thoughts, Ruka turned to Denki and smiled. His friendliness and that cheerful smile of his always did a good job of cheering her up. He was like a little light in her darkened path at times, though she knew Shoto was the flame that was slowly lighting up her entire cold heart. Shaking aside her strange thoughts, Ruka offered Denki her lunch as she told him, "why don't we switch?" She liked eating other people's cooking from time to time.

Taking a bite of the sandwich, Ruka spoke up, "ah, I saw Yukito heading to our classroom...so my body just instinctively ran haha." Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly Ruka looked over at Denki, "anyway, that's nothing to worry about. Oh right, are you alright? You left my place yesterday in quite the hurry..." Ruka leaned over and looked up at him, concern lacing her brightly colored eyes. He did leave looking rather uncomfortable. Maybe it was Yukito's fault? "I'm sorry if my brother's presence was uncomfortable..." Ruka mumbled out as she would completely understand that. Reaching a finger out, she poked his cheek as she said, "hm, oh are there any good movies out?" She definitely did not want to talk about school that was for sure.

Genkai Genkai

It was a relief to know Yagi enjoyed her cooking, she hoped Shota felt the same way. "Oh thank you. I just...they're so much work compared to baking, more planning. It's so time consuming." She explained sheepishly, she couldn't help it if the idea of cooking just made her want to do anything else. But she was glad to hear that her efforts had paid off. Maybe she could get used to cooking more if she had someone to come home to and spoil? Maybe. As she continued to eat, she thought about how cute her maid outfit had been and how thankful she was for Yukito's excellent taste. She was hoping to have some cat ears soon and really drive Shota crazy while she waited on everyone else.

When Yagi seemed receptive to the idea of hanging out, she thought she could drag him to those romantic comedy types that Ruka or Shota might dismiss. Yagi seemed like he wouldn't mind sitting through two hours of unrealistic romantic pursuits. Heh. Mela was about to mention a movie she had been eyeing when he asked about what she would do if All Might. Her face turned bright red and she felt her heart stop for a moment. Whaaaaaat? That was crazy talk! All Might would never ask her or anyone out. No way. Yagi had to be pulling her leg heh.

"W-well I...I don't really know." She tried to speak. Was he being serious? No, he wasn't serious. He couldn't be. Had All Might told Yagi something? Why hadn't this happened two weeks ago? No no, it didn't matter because it was impossible. She had Shota and she was quite happy with him. Plus they were soulmates. Soulmates were forever. "That would be really flattering if ever the case." She rubbed her neck, looking off. It was hypothetical of course. For a moment she thought about mentioning her and Shota but decided against it. It didn't feel right to just blurt out.

"I don't know what he'd see in me, I mean...he might be my type but I'd question if I was his...why do you ask, Yagi-san?"

- - -

Yukito was the last person Shoto wanted to be with come lunchtime. He wanted to be with Ruka, alone someplace holding her close and feeding each other. And maybe even letting his hands and mouth do a bit of exploring as well. But instead of keeping Ruka to himself, he was staring down Yukito who was also missing the pink haired girl. Urgh. He cringed at the idea of Yukito eating some of Ruka's food but he had to realize he had probably been spoiled by her cooking long before Shoto entered the picture. He glanced off, eye twitching at the wrong name again but he didn't correct him, not finding a point in doing so. "She will never be yours." He scoffed, not sure what his words meant, nor did he want to dwell on them.

"Oh, okay!" While he didn't think the trade was fair to her, he happily handed her his bag while he graciously bowed and took her bento, his eyes shining brightly. Thinking back to the bento he had a while ago, he felt his mouth start to water. So Yukito had been the cause of her panic? He didn't see why she put up with that kind of treatment. Denki wanted to have someone run to him, not away from him heh. But he thought if Ruka felt so strongly against Yukito then maybe they weren't really something to worry about. Or so he hoped.

"Uhh..." He blushed, thinking back to last night. It was not fun and he was glad he didn't drink anymore. "He may have put something in my drink." Denki wanted to leave the mystery there. He noticed how close she was and how nicely she smelled of fresh strawberries. Mmm. He went back to the bento, trying to calm the butterflies in his chest. He just wanted to pull her into his arms and save her from the likes of Yukito and Todoroki. "Movies? Ah I think there is a movie coming out soon you might like, it's about pro heroes from Italy and Greece." He mentioned. He wasn't sure if he'd like it but he'd love to go with her either way.

"I think it's one you'd love to see. I could go too...I mean if you want." He said, a few sparks coming out of his hand as he fiddle with his chopsticks nervously.

AiAi AiAi

Yagi understood what Mela meant. Cooking can be time-consuming and it required more thinking than say baking. Though Yagi wasn't much of a cook nor a baker so he couldn't say much himself. He nodded his head in understanding as he told her, "well, you're a wonderful cook and baker then!" He gave her a sweet smile before resuming munching on Mela's homemade cooking. He would probably cry a river of happiness if he ever came home to such a delicious home-cooked meal. Ah, now that was a dream. A dream that should only remain as one since he will probably never get a lover or find his soulmate. Heck, even if he did meet his soulmate, Yagi was sure he wouldn't pursue her for the sake of her safety.

He watched her reaction carefully as he wasn't sure how she would react to such a question being thrown her way. It was quite the curveball he supposed. When he saw her turn red, Yagi wasn't sure if he should take that as a good sign or not. He fidgeted nervously in his seat as he looked over at her patiently. As he heard her response, Yagi decided it wasn't as bad as he expected it to be. At least it wasn't a flat-out rejection and didn't hurt. Wait, thinking back to what she just said, Yagi opened his mouth then closed it. Wait wait wait! Did she just say it would be flattering!? Hope was beginning to flutter in his chest as he eagerly listened to what else she had to say about this matter.

Wait! H-he was Mela's type!? Yagi's eyes opened wide as he felt a blush heat up his cheeks. No, no wait. He was Yagi right now...Mela would be confused if he became happy and blushed at her answer which was towards All Might. Rubbing the back of his neck, Yagi explained to her, "a-ah, n-no reason...but if I can say one thing..." Yagi paused as he looked off to the side, his cheeks turning red, "I think any guy would be lucky to go on a date with you, Mela-chan. S-so what I'm trying to say is, All Might may find you cute and want to go on a date with you too!" Yes, yes he would.

- - -

Ruka's eyes widened slightly as Denki confessed that Yukito probably put something in his drink. Was it poison!? Ruka's mind began to whirl with various thoughts as Denki probably only had a sip before Shoto pushed the drink away from the blonde. Ruka frowned as she decided she'll have to meet up with Yukito and demand answers from him then make him apologize to both Denki and Shoto. Her body shivered slightly as she realized that would also mean she'll be talking to Yukito and last time Ruka was anywhere near Yukito...Shoto wasn't happy. Her cheeks flushed as she wondered if Shoto would give her the same kind of 'punishment' as yesterday? Hmm...she probably wouldn't mind that. Heh.

Frowning, Ruka murmured out, "ah, I'm sorry about that. I'll be sure to scold Yukito about doing such a thing....it wasn't poison...right?" At least tell her that much otherwise Ruka will probably storm off to go speak with Yukito right this very moment. One phone call and he'll be there. Ruka was certain of that. Thinking about the movie, Ruka bit into her sandwich as she nodded her head, "mmm that does sound pretty fun...and, of course, I would love to go see it with you." Ruka smiled over at Denki before her eyes lit up as she said, "oh it can be like last time~! I'm sure everyone would love another outing." Ah, but the movies with Shoto...Ruka could feel herself heating up once again as the memories of their last outing came to mind.

Realizing how her thoughts were only filled with Shoto, Ruka had to hold herself back from facepalming. It was embarrassing just how much she thought of Shoto, but at the same time can anyone blame her? He was such a tease yet so sweet and loving and argh...she was going crazy, wasn't she? Smiling over at Denki, Ruka spoke up, "ah so uh what do you think about the cafe that our class is doing? I heard it's going to be French-themed...and yet my outfit is anything but French..." Ruka hanged her head as she realized that her outfit would be one of the few sticking out. At least Mela's was French styled.

Genkai Genkai

It was true, All Might was her type but then again, so was Aizawa. Only a few boxes needed to be checked to catch her eye but for her, she always assumed snagging All Might or Aizawa were mere fangirly pipedreams. And yet one had come true. What more she could want? A day dream sometimes ended up being just that and she was pretty sure that's how it would be with All Might. She was very happy with her boyfriend and wasn't really looking to ruin what she had with him, which was utterly magical. Why even consider something so impossible?

Mela blinked when Yagi seemed to struggle to comprehend what she had said. Was that stupid of her to admit? Probably, it sounded so funny, she realized. But with Yagi, she felt like she could be honest without too much judgement. When he mentioned that anyone would be lucky to go out with her, she was about to dismiss it, not thinking herself that much of a catch, but she stopped when Yagi said All Might may want to go out with her and that he thought she was cute. Okay, now she knew Yagi was just pulling her leg, which was a bit annoying. She didn't go around telling people they won the lottery when they actually hadn't.

Her mind went back to Aizawa once again, finding herself missing him. Sure, they teased each other but she new he wouldn't tell her something to get her hopes up for nothing. There was no way she was taking Yagi's words seriously though, and how could she? Before she could refute his claim, she felt a playful hand ruffle her hair. "There you are, darling." Yukito smiled. "I've been looking for you and my precious Ru-chan." Yukito said, eyes shifting to Yagi, narrowing a bit. Now who was this? "You and Ru-chan are so popular at UA." Yukito noted, not bothering to introduce himself or get Yagi's name. "Come on, let's go find Ru-chan together. She'll be so happy to see us!" He grabbed Mela's hand and put his other arm around her waist, dragging her off across the lawn.

- - -

Denki didn't really want to go into detail as to how he had suffered. Not around Ruka or lunch. "I was just...really unwell last night." He told Ruka. B-but maybe it wasn't him?" But in his gut, he knew it was Yukito. He was a total jerk. And why? Denki couldn't figure it out. Did Yukito do this to all of Ruka's friends? He frowned at that thought, not sure why Yukito seemed so sneaky. As soon as his heart soared at the idea of going to a movie with Ruka, having him all to herself for once, it crashed down to earth when she mentioned it could be another group thing. That wasn't what he had mind. At all.

"Ah...well I didn't really want anyone else to come but you." He said rather quietly, looking down. He stared at the food. He wanted to just reach out and confess his feelings. The greenhouse was a good place. It was quiet, pretty and it was just the two of them. Denki looked up, his courage falling apart when she mentioned their cafe event for the food festival. "Oh uh it's nice I guess." He said, not sure how many of the guys thought. The biggest appeal of course was getting to see the girls of 3-A in maid outfits.

But Denki was not going to tell her that. No no no. He tried to think of another reason to show support, "Well I hope whatever the prize is, we win it." He said, trying not to picture girls like Ruka and Mela and Kyoka in cute outfits. "Oh yeah...you and Uede-san have very different outfits huh? I guess it's cause of your step-brother." He considered. "I think you look amazing in it though." He insisted. "I mean, you stand out in it, I think you'll be a good draw to the cafe. I mean uh who wouldn't want someone like you bringing them snacks?" Gah now he sounded like a weirdo. "Er what I mean is, if we do win, it's gonna be thanks to you and your cute smile. I don't doubt it for a second." He said, giving her a nod. "So do you think I"ll uh make a good butler?" He asked, blushing a bit, wanting to know her thoughts.

AiAi AiAi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back