• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern We fall in love for a single night and leave forever in the morning

The Chrestomanci

Magic Eight Ball
First: I am not interested in writing straight love stories. If you are, I'm happy for you but this is not the post for you.

My idea: Muse A meets Muse B in a tiny bar in the village in NYC. Their eyes meet across the room and there's instant chemistry. They take each other on a whirlwind tour of New York. Maybe they visit a book store that sells literature themed cocktails. Maybe they go to a place in china town that sells 100 flavors of ice cream. Maybe they find an underground dance party in some abandoned subway tunnels. Maybe they break into the Museum of Modern Art. The night is theirs. There's only one catch: Muse A is leaving NYC forever tomorrow morning.

I'm interested in using this role play to explore what happens when stories have a set end point. The setting for this story is negotiable: maybe they're in a fae village or a huge space station instead of NYC. I just really want to tell a qu@@r love story where there's a set end point.

About me: I'm a 24 y.o. nonbinary (they/them pronouns!) poet who believes in the power of love. I am literate and love wordy posts. I have a 24-48 hour response time. I like the occasional OOC chatter and I play characters of any gender.

About you: You also believe in the power of love. You are comfortable writing LGBTQ+ plots. You can write at least 300 words per post and you consider yourself at least semi-literate. You can respond at least twice a week. Sometimes you think about how the stars could spell the name of your first love. Please be 18+

PM me or comment on this thread if this sounds good to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back