• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧We Are the Champions✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧ Anime Face-Claims

Danoram

probaly...
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
humaira-demo.regular.png
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Oracle Academy is a university in Japan not known only for its prestigious students and participation in worldwide activities from sports to classic arts, but for its teachers. In this story, we will not be writing from the typical perspective of high-school students, but rather the teachers themselves, as they deserve the attention.

I will inform you beforehand that, for the sake of progression and relationship development, there will be many spontaneous time-skips within this story. I will give writers a warning to wrap up what they're doing, the reason being so that we can proceed to events or more spicy content. I hate when a RP sticks too long on one specific period.

RULES ✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
1. If it takes too long for some people to finish their character sheets, being that I can finish one within twenty minutes, I will commence the role-play without them until they complete their characters, thus allowing them to post within the IC thread.

2. I expect everyone to provide the group with, at the very minimum, one post per week. This is something I keep up with and will inform you of should you come close to bypassing the seven day mark. I give each member three chances, the fourth being termination from the story where their position will be replaced.

3. If you are expecting a prolonged absence, please let the group know so that you can avoid losing one of your three chances and so that we can work around it in the story.

4. There will be profound language within this story, so if that is something you are uncomfortable with, then please move along.

5. One thing that I will not tolerate is the criticism of someone's character. For example, telling them that their character should react or act a different way based on what was read in their provided description because characters develop with time--it is inevitable.

6. Fade-to-black.

7. If you have read these and understand them, I expect to see your characters worst fear somewhere in their character sheet.
ROLES
Principal/Dean: Taken Danoram Danoram

Counselor/Psychology: Taken Danoram Danoram

Mathematics: Taken Leaf Fi Leaf Fi

Science/Biology: NivieApple NivieApple

Humanities/History: erzulie erzulie

Engineering/Technology: Sega Sega

Literature/Languages: NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

Health/Nursing: Shaded Shaded

Business/Accounting: finbutt finbutt

Janitor: ChunkyBeef ChunkyBeef

If you have any recommendations for a role, please let me know. As they are now, each role listed above is seen in the sense as covering a wide arry of subjects. For example, the mathematics professor would be in charge of anything within the category of math, such as physics and anything else in relation.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧ LINKS

Last edited:
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
Bump
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧​

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
Bump
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
If you have ever seen the show The Office then you can imagine that this RP will be similar to that. The school will be under record for a documentary.​

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
Bump
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
If you have ever seen the show The Office then you can imagine that this RP will be similar to that. The school will be under record for a documentary.

Hello, can I take the literature/languages teacher role?

Also, I saw the character thread, and I noticed both of the first 2 characters already have their post macros (is that the right term?) but I'm new here, so I was wondering if you really want one? I mean, I'll definitely try to learn, but it might take some time, so if I were to post without a post macro first, would you be okay with that? (I'm sorry if I'm asking something weird or dumb)

Hello, can I take the literature/languages teacher role?

Also, I saw the character thread, and I noticed both of the first 2 characters already have their post macros (is that the right term?) but I'm new here, so I was wondering if you really want one? I mean, I'll definitely try to learn, but it might take some time, so if I were to post without a post macro first, would you be okay with that? (I'm sorry if I'm asking something weird or dumb)
Hello :) I can reserve the spot for you, yes, and no one has posted just yet in the RP. What you're seeing are character sheets where you go to post your character and provide information about them before actually making posts within the main thread.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
Bump
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
If you have ever seen the show The Office then you can imagine that this RP will be similar to that. The school will be under record for a documentary.​

Hi hi! Can I ask if this is still open? c: 'Cause I love the concept and I'd be super psyched to join! ^7^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back