• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Are No Longer

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Sorry guys. It turns out I have a really bad infection in my stomach and I had to get a cat scan this afternoon. I'll try to get a post out, but I'm really sick.

[/QUOTE]
That sucks. I hope you feel better soon Zero.

OKAY. PLOT TIME!!!

In the colony, people are used to doing their jobs and being told what to do by the King. However, the Scavengers have recently found a small group of savages near the colonies, and they are too late of a group to defeat with just the Scavengers. The thing is, the people are known as Rebels, because they're regular humans, but they didn't want to follow the rules and have created their own hierarchy.

The only rebel we have will be an infiltrator from the Rebel group, and will report information to the rebels. I'm going to create a Neutral Characters tab because I need royals from other colonies and people from the Rebels group. Any takers?​

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]

The only rebel we have will be an infiltrator from the Rebel group.​

[/QUOTE]
Is that me?

Th

Aeri Rosevier] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18426-zero-gravity/ said:
@Zero Gravity[/URL] Question, what does the setting look like? What I have in mind is the medieval times but considering it's in the futuristic section..
Think of it as a wasteland. We are in the future however.

TheCrookedEagle said:
Is that me?
Yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY you didn't die! (^.^)

Anywho, due to all these Japanese names, I imagine this must be based in either Japan or the West Coast of the US (refugees running to America from Japan or something), as such, what is the dominant culture of this wasteland?

*Sobs* I thought this thread was dead because nobody informed me that it had started..

I probably won't be able to post but I'll see what I can do..

Hello, im wondering if a mother and two children character allow in this rp? I read the earlier posts here, but with the rp already started, i wonder if that is still possible? The three would work as a single unite, mostly in the mother's point of view. For her role, I was thinking she will be a town's advisor and a formal scavanger. If not, i will make up a different character, or change her role if the rp needs a specific role.

Could someone do me a favour and copy my CS into a PM and send it to me? I need to edit something and I can't (still) get onto the Character Sign-Up page. I would be really grateful.

@Zero Gravity A few questions for you, just looking for some honest answers.

What sort of roles do you suggest? No list or anything was really presented and I'm sure there's stuff you prefer people NOT to be.

Can I be a raider of sorts? Someone who prefers the wasteland, survives outside of the King's rule and preys upon those who venture out

Any mutants allowed? I got plenty of monster characters just need the a-Ok to use 'em!

Anaxial said:
@Zero Gravity A few questions for you, just looking for some honest answers.
What sort of roles do you suggest? No list or anything was really presented and I'm sure there's stuff you prefer people NOT to be.

Can I be a raider of sorts? Someone who prefers the wasteland, survives outside of the King's rule and preys upon those who venture out

Any mutants allowed? I got plenty of monster characters just need the a-Ok to use 'em!
This roleplay died awhile ago, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back