• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Are No Longer

Kayzo said:
So there are a few roles that have no one in it, and those are bodyguard, and a farmer. We would prefer you chose one of those, but I'm sure it will be fine if you choose another role besides scavenger.
TheCrookedEagle said:
You could also be a rebel, like my character is.
But like @Kayzo said, any role except the scavenger is going to help.

@Aeri Rosevier
Ah, thanks guys. Glad to know because I was considering being a scavenger. Haha!

No idea. I just know I'm against everything.

(Woo! I'm that guy who thinks every idea is a bad one and wastes everyone's time!)

I haven't put Bodyguard in the Roles yet, but the one person who picked it (and suggested it) was @XxLuluxX

Yeah, but I need two more farmers and at least one more bodyguard.

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]I can work either way, but I'm leaning more on being a bodyguard. Would is be alright if she's a female?

[/QUOTE]
pLEASE.

DO.

A.

GIRL.

Um is it alright if I make a character who does not fit with the current roles, because I wanted to do something on the lines of an oracle or a priestess.

Pssst, if it's alright, I could make a second character.

One of Sabbat's siblings who're farmers, because that would give a window of opportunity for anyone to interact with them. Royals wanting gossip on the queen or people wanting to buy their produce or whatever.

She's at a party right now, and I'm not sure when she'll be done. So don't expect to get an answer today.

Yeah! As far as I know, the host would like you to be any role except a scavenger, because there's too many.

I just got on this, and I need some help knowing how this sight is working and how its set up. Can you help me out?

[QUOTE="Ross Elliot]I just got on this, and I need some help knowing how this sight is working and how its set up. Can you help me out?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'll help you out. What do you need to know?

Alright. Well if you want to sign up for a roleplay, there is a tab up at the top called "character sign up." Go there, follow the rules, and bam, you're in. I'm pretty sure you know how to find roleplays since you found this one, but if you don't, just go the the roleplay tab, click on the categorie you want, and browse around. As for what's cool, I'm not really sure. It's all different for everyone. Just be a nice,fun person and you're good. As for what's uncool, posting one line or sentence of roleplay isn't liked that much.

Kayzo said:
Alright. Well if you want to sign up for a roleplay, there is a tab up at the top called "character sign up." Go there, follow the rules, and bam, you're in. I'm pretty sure you know how to find roleplays since you found this one, but if you don't, just go the the roleplay tab, click on the categorie you want, and browse around. As for what's cool, I'm not really sure. It's all different for everyone. Just be a nice,fun person and you're good. As for what's uncool, posting one line or sentence of roleplay isn't liked that much.
Okay, thank you... I have one more question (im sorry) how do you decorate your sign up? Everyones look so pretty...

[QUOTE="Ross Elliot]Okay, thank you... I have one more question (im sorry) how do you decorate your sign up? Everyones look so pretty...

[/QUOTE]
I honestly don't know. I'm on mobile and I only know how to add photos and bold words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back