• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Are No Longer

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]@Annabella
CONGRATS. A CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

[/QUOTE]
Tabs are fixed! Somewhat.. I'm gonna cry now.

tumblr_inline_ns5r2aevPa1tu65zm_540.png

I had to change her image, I wanted her to be more asian looking and, of course, older. That other picture made her look like a 13 year old....

i've been getting up so early lately //sobs quietly

how are you guys, though? i can't wait to start!

As awesome as all these CS are...THEY'RE SO HARD TO READ (TAT)

The font is pretty and looks awesome but is as seems to be similar to my handwriting

...i can't read it...

Maybe i just need glasses (*^*)

How do you feel about me playing as a 'Robin Hood?' She would always be masked, and the history area in the sign up would be empty.

If I get accepted, and if it's needed, I can change my characters role to the blacksmith.

Nightwalker973 said:
How do you feel about me playing as a 'Robin Hood?' She would always be masked, and the history area in the sign up would be empty.
Ohhh, that would be awesome! Can she still have a certain job, because all people are required to have jobs? 0.0

ParadoxalPaladin said:
Is my character sheet okay? I feel slightly inadequate without fancy labeling and tabs -_-
You're all good! Please, you're character sheet was awesome! ^\\\^

WantYourSoul said:
Also, I'd like to know if I could play the Queen.
As well as a second character, please?
PLEEEAASSEEEE. PLEASE PLAY THE QUEEN. PLEASE.

Kayzo said:
If I get accepted, and if it's needed, I can change my characters role to the blacksmith.
Can you please change? A lot of people are making scavengers, and I'll be posting a Neutral Characters soon so I can add the Captain of the Scavengers in there.

ParadoxalPaladin said:
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Any idea how many more characters we're gonna get before we start?
We just need to fill in the main roles, I kinda want a couple more farmers. I gotta edit the overview first. Then, when we have a couple of more people, I'll explain the nice plot for all of you. :-)

Ah, sorry for not getting my sheet up yet. I've been having technical difficulties, thanks again for letting me be the queen.

I'm gonna have so much fun with her owo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back