• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Are No Longer

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Hellooooo~
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to this roleplay! ^///^

[/QUOTE]
so. *stares at* are human/cats here? also i usually use a 5 yr old oc. that allowed? or must i use my 15 or 18 yr old oc?

can i also possibly have a pregnant character?

next is my signature pic kawaii?

Kayzo said:
But is there a type of currency I this roleplay?
I'm thinking that resources will be used as currency, mainly because everyone needs them. Since there's the thirteen colonies, all in different places, they will all have access to different items. Does that sound okay?

GoldenCharizard4 said:
so. *stares at* are human/cats here? also i usually use a 5 yr old oc. that allowed? or must i use my 15 or 18 yr old oc?
can i also possibly have a pregnant character?

next is my signature pic kawaii?
Ah, I don't really want any five-year-olds yet. I'd rather have older characters than younger ones who aren't capable of doing anything themselves.

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I'm thinking that resources will be used as currency, mainly because everyone needs them. Since there's the thirteen colonies, all in different places, they will all have access to different items. Does that sound okay?
Ah, I don't really want any five-year-olds yet. I'd rather have older characters than younger ones who aren't capable of doing anything themselves.

[/QUOTE]
you make a mistake. Marth does a SHIT TON without help. he's no normal 5 yr old

GoldenCharizard4 said:
you make a mistake. Marth does a SHIT TON without help. he's no normal 5 yr old
Excuse me? I'm not making a mistake when I said I don't want any five-year-olds in this roleplay. Even if I was letting him in, he would have to be a regular five-year-old, because it's reality. Like, five-year-olds didn't gain super powers or anything, he would rely completely on adults and could hardly do anything himself. Watch it.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
*hisses* mutant bud. mutant. *stalks off*
Okay, literally, just get out. If you're going to have a whiny brat-like attitude then you can just get out. I don't need any bad grammatical issues here and I don't need any people who act like they know what they're doing more than the creator of the roleplay does.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
eh. i'm just not in the mood right now because i got blamed for my house's power going out.
srry man. i really am.
Okay, but that really doesn't give you an excuse to try and tell me what to do.

*eye twitches* this is a great idea but you seem like a guy who likes the last word. don't qoute me again if your gonna act like that.

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]Okay, but that really doesn't give you an excuse to try and tell me what to do.

[/QUOTE]

GoldenCharizard4 said:
*eye twitches* this is a great idea but you seem like a guy who likes the last word. don't qoute me again if your gonna act like that.
First off, I'm not a guy, so....

And who says I like the last word? You were the one who contradicted me in the first place, acted rude, and now you're trying to place the blame on me.

We have different beliefs, and I don't really believe having a superhero five-year-old is going to benefit this roleplay or this plot.

As the creator of this roleplay, I have the final say in what happens and what doesn't. You don't.

Don't quote me again if you're going to come to my roleplay and be rude to me.

Sorry for adding my two cents to the whole ordeal.

But that was ridiculous. I have no idea where they got off thinking they could tell the rp owner how they should run their rp..

Yay! My CS finally worked! It's basically been stopping me from looking at the sign up, probably because of how many posts there are with BB code. It's fine though.

And that @Kayzo thanks for telling me about this RP!

@Zero Gravity the RP looks, sounds and is going to be great! Don't listen to him!

Also would it be ok if I wrote "bump" on the main rp then deleted it? No one is seeing our roleplay, so no one is joining.

Actually, shouldn't all three of us bump it, and then all remove them?

It would look like multiple replies.

I'm guessing this is still accepting? :3

I'm interested in joining. Hehe

Just one question... What did you mean by getting 2-3 people to fill in the last roles? What are those 'last roles'? I'm just wondering if I am bound to choosing those last three or if I am still free to choose

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]I'm guessing this is still accepting? :3
I'm interested in joining. Hehe

Just one question... What did you mean by getting 2-3 people to fill in the last roles? What are those 'last roles'? I'm just wondering if I am bound to choosing those last three or if I am still free to choose

[/QUOTE]
So there are a few roles that have no one in it, and those are bodyguard, and a farmer. We would prefer you chose one of those, but I'm sure it will be fine if you choose another role besides scavenger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back