• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Are No Longer

She took the dagger and stashed it. "Don't worry, as good as I am with weapons, I'd probabky end up stabbing myself.", she said jokingly as she left the shop.

"Have a good day!" Ash said, waving to her as she walked away. That was the first customer she's had in awhile. She sat back down and threw her feet up on her counter, going back to playing with her bullet.

He was a strange figure, but even beneath the armour he wore, the physical strength of the silent brute stood out like a sore thumb. It was either that or his astounding height which usually made them think twice. Cole wasn't a man whom was all smiles, happiness, and had a love for children. No, he was empty. Emotionally and some would say physically. He never smiled, never laughed, and children were a minor inconvenience to anything happening. Would you say he was odd? The man barely had a shred of humanity left. Then again he lived and breathed his job. But to what extent was he willing to go for them? At what point did he fail to think for himself?

Matthew blanked for a while, ignoring Ayane as she entered the shop and left shortly after. He grabbed a small bag of salvage and money and entered the blacksmith shop. "Hello?" He said, leaning against the door slightly.

(I hate notifications, and school.)

(My bad. Never got the notification.)

Ash smiled as another customer entered her shop. Two in one day? She hasn't been this busy in awhile. "Hello Sir, anything I can interest you with?" She asked, putting down the bullet and looking up at him.

@TheCrookedEagle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back