• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 (atla)

introduction:

hey there! it's the holiday season and i've acquired some free time, so i'm looking for a roleplay set in the avatar universe. if that's something that might interest you, read on!

about me:
  • i'm 20 years old.
  • i usually write anywhere between two and six paragraphs.
  • i can play both male and female characters, though i greatly prefer males.
  • romance is a must for me! it won't be the main focus of the story, but i enjoy it as a part of it.
  • m/f and f/f only. nothing against m/m i just don't have much inspiration for it at the moment.
  • i only roleplay on-site, in private messages.
  • ghost-friendly.

partner requirements/expectations:
  • 18+.
  • at least a paragraph. no one-liners!
  • comfortable with playing more than one character.
  • contributes to the plot.

ideas:

the idea i'm wanting to do is an au in which aang dies while running away, and the avatar cycle continues. we would play as the avatar and their bending teachers, mastering the elements and eventually stopping the war.

conclusion:

that's about all i have to say. if you're interested, send me a private message and we can work something out together! also, please introduce yourself! it helps!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back