• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings We all pretend to be the hero's on the good side [fandom/original search!]

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello! The name's Willow! I am currently a college student, and I ask that any of my partners at least be 18+! I enjoy playing games or drawing - occasionally I might stream?? Depends on my mood. I have been roleplaying since I was a wee-little thing, so I've got plenty of characters and vague ideas!

Writing-wise, I tend to write a couple of paragraphs, but I always try to match my partner! I'd say my grammar is pretty good, but then again I've been writing since I was in the 3rd grade. I'm open to chatting with others in ooc, but its no big deal if you're not fond of it! I will, however, try to keep my partners up to date if I might not be able to respond within a few days.
    I have started writing much longer posts, and these rps, while not as quick with replies, are still plenty entertaining!

That being said, I absolutely love fawning over our characters, coming up with silly theoretical situations and how I imagine the characters would react, and other head-canon sort of things. I also love hearing about planned character arcs!

Now, onto the important stuff!
Please pm me. If you can't, that is understandable!! If I haven't replied for awhile, it is entirely possible I thought I did/forgot. Please do not feel bad about bumping if it's been more than a week!!
key:
oc only
, convince me, no longer looking
  • Death Note roleplay
    Naruto
    Oc's
    Demon slayer
    Serious character stuck with an idiot
    Enemies to lovers

When DM'ing me, please tell me something about what you'd like. I will most likely not respond to dms saying 'hi, how are you?'. I am more than happy to chat with my partners, but I'm also in college and don't have much time to try and figure out if what you have in mind is something we'd both be interested in. It doesn't have to be much, even a 'would you be up for doing/doubling for x kind of pairing in y fandom?' or something like that.[/font]

Last edited:
I'd like to do an arranged marriage royalty plot! Tho i prefer it to be f/f is that okay?

Hi! I'm down to play a serious character stuck w/an idiot (playing as a male serious character or the idiot lol) or enemies to lovers :) I tend to enjoy more of the M/M side of RP but I'm also down for a M/F or M/Non - binary :)
I can play fxf and mxm, but I'd prefer to double with another fxm pairing. If you all are fine with that, dm me!

also bump!

I was literally about to write “SLAMS FIST ON TABLE Arranged marriage plot with Demon Slayer vibes” but I admit to some confusion with a portion of your post. Would you mind clarifying this section?

“I prefer oc x oc, however I understand a lot of people on this site do canon x oc. I am up for canon x oc, but again I prefer canon x oc. I do not roleplay canon x oc. Please do not ask.”

Are you up for canon x oc or not? O.o

Sorry for the confusion! It seems that was a typo, I meant to say that I'm not up for canon x canon! I'll fix that in my intial post!

But yes, please dm me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back