Wassup from the land of Oz ;)

Guy

Hey folks! Names Guy. I'm British but currently working and traveling in Australia. Whilst it is certainly a fun time I need something to do when there's nothing going on so thought I'd give this ago as I enjoy formulating characters and plots in my head. I've dabled with writing but lack motivation so hopefully a like minded community will inspire me! I hop to have a fun time! :)

Welcome! I am new as well and seeking fellow RPers and Story Writers. I'd be delighted to work on ideas with you and write with you. Feel free to contact me here or in ICQ.

Bienvenue à la Nation, chéri. (i.e. Welcome to the Nation, darling.)

I'm glad you've decided to join us, as this is quite possibly the best Role Playing forum out there. It's a great way to connect with others through something I'm sure you love. Writing!

Onto the formalities, I'm Asylumnated and I try my best to help out any newcomers that I spot. Did you have any questions about the site and all of the features that come with it? Or, are you having any difficulty with getting involved? If so, feel free to come to me. I've got friends in high and low places and I'm sure we could find something just right for you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back