Warriors-EclipseClan

Foxface12

The 4 original Clans are dying from a deadly plague. StarClan has sent the 4 medicine cats and 4 leaders a message saying that a new group of cats will save them all. Far away a band of rogues recieves a message that they were destined to follow the path of StarClan, and become the 5th Clan! This does take place at the lake territories, but characters like Firestar, Squirrelflight, and Jayfeather don't exist. Rules: No religion (except StarClan), no sexual content (but mates are allowed), and no swearing. No one liners either. And try to have resonable grammer!

Character Sheet:

Name (Follow the rules of the books. And please be realistic!):

Position (Leader, Medicine cat, apprentice. And remember only 4 leaders, 4 deputies ect. I will create the leader and medicine cat of EclipseClan.):

Appearence (You don't need a picture, but if not be descriptive!):

Personality:

Strengths (No powers):

Weaknesses:

Clan:

Other:

Examples:

Name: Moonstar

Position: Leader

Appearence: Dark blue, almost purple fur. One black paw and ear. Glowing green eyes.

Personality: Logical thinker and very observant. Her mother abandoned her and her brother, Darkshadow, as kits so is very generous and happy to others. Is very excited she will be leader.

Strengths: Can predict what other cats will do in battle. (But not in a Lionblaze kinda way.)

Weaknesses: Never can trust easily. Refuses to love anyone except her brother.

Clan: EclipseClan

Name: Sunlight

Position: Medicine cat

Appearance: Golden pelted tom with glowing green eyes, and three brown stripes.

Personality: Dizzy, very positive, and loves animals. He tries to eat as little as possible. Loves everything.

Strengths: Kind, great healer, smart.

Weaknesses: Dizzy, has no battle talent, eats very little.

Clan: EclipseClan

Other: Maybe in love with Moonstar.

Let's begin!

Sunlight:

I walk through the thick brambles and remind myself to check for sore pads when we reach our destination. If we reach our destination. I can feel the pressure of the job of healing all the cats in my group--I mean Clan--weighing down on me. I had always had a knack for healing, but when I was told I was going to be official "medicine cat" I knew I had to change being a day-dreamer. Change my perspective. Change... me. I begin to walk to the forest in front of me, when a new scent falls through my nose. It smells disgusting. I continue to walk, trying to ignore the scent when I hear a yowl from far ahead of me.

"What are you doing in Thunderclan territory?"

I rush up ahead, to see if I can stop the fighting. I see three cats,a white tom, a golden tabby, and a dark, black she-cat. The white tom seems to be their leader. Moonstar continues to try to calm everyone.

"We were told to come to a lake," she explains. "By a group of starry cats who told us they were our ancestors!"

"We better take them to camp," the white tom says.

The golden tabby, who appears to be the youngest, interrupts, "Strait to camp? But they'll attack!"

"Don't you remember what the Clan Leader said?" asks the black she-cat. "That a new Clan would lead us to safety from this dreaded plague!"

"Okay," the golden tabby says. "But I'm kepping my eye on you."

And with that, we headed off to a new place, not knowing if it was safe or not. And unfortunatley, this was a feeling I was getting used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back